Decision reached in Arbrey case

You can't win with this one, because he's got his blame whitey card out, and he tries to use it in every situation possible. The only thing is, is that his credit has been in the red on that card for years, but he'll throw it down anyway. Uh oh, I'm now going to be attacked because he'll say that I'm responsible for his card being deficient or out of funds... ROTFLMBO.

I don't expect to 'win.'

I simply want to expose what he is.

I believe I've done so.

There is PLENTY of evidence a computer a physical diary and lots of proven info on quid pro quo the thing is the left media doesnt care and neither do you.
No evidence on quid pro quo, so that's a shameless lie.. No evidence of any corruption in the FBI raid regarding the diary. No evidence of anything regarding hunter. Contrived, right wing horseshit that you lapped right up.

No evidence on quid pro quo, so that's a shameless lie.. No evidence of any corruption in the FBI raid regarding the diary. No evidence of anything regarding hunter. Contrived, right wing horseshit that you lapped right up.
The FBI raided a news company. That's straight up corruption.

Here is your reality check:

Number of Black single mothers U.S. 1990-2020​

Published by Statista Research Department, Oct 5, 2021
In 2020, there were about 4.25 million Black families in the United States with a single mother. This is an increase from 1990 levels, when there were about 3.4 million Black families with a single mother.

^ Their daughters will be the next single mothers. And as long as you pretend fatherless homes are not a problem, it will remain a problem...
Black single women have boyfriends and the CDC has shown that black fathers away from their children interact with them more than any other group. But Ahmaud Arbery was 25 and a grown man when he was hunted down and killed, Why this idiot keeps trying that silly racist argument is a testament to the content of his/her character.

I have no idea why Blacks were excluded, but if I remember correctly, the country was in a depression, and men/families were traveling to find work.

It was easier for men to do this alone, and leave wives/family at home.
Can you expain what single parent families have to do with Arbery's murder?

And why as a person who has responsibility are you allowing off topic crap to be discussed and are joining in the discussion?

"I've whipped your retarded ass at every turn."

Well.....then this should be an easy one for you:

Let's begin here.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

How are white folks responsible???
And what does this jibberish have to do with Ahmaud Arbery?

You can run, but you can't hide.
So saith the Brown Bomber
The only one running is you.

Apparently you are ignorant about the effects of public policy.

And the Arbery case. You want to dodge the central issue that caused his death.

The only one running is you.

Apparently you are ignorant about the effects of public policy.

And the Arbery case. You want to dodge the central issue that caused his death.

I get a kick out of proving, time after time, that you are not only a racist.....but a stupid racist.

If you are afraid of those simple question I asked you to answer, don't have me repost them.

If you are not afraid.....ask me to post 'em again.

Ready....set........................go.

Forum List

Back