Decision reached in Arbrey case

protectionist said:

Arbery was not the victim. He was a violent, criminal ATTACKER, who was guilty of assault & battery +attempted murder. Watch the VIDEO.

The victims are the 3 guys going to prison, and all of us who exercise our Constitutional rights to defend ourselves.

The jury watched the videotape. Arbery was the victim of 3 violent criminal attackers who surrounded him, trapped him, then killed him.

Under our system, it's impossible for a cop to enforce the law BEFORE a crime is committed...lol
Not according to at least one other poster on here.

Apparently you can be loitering without loitering criminally? :dunno:

Did you know that the loitering laws were specifically created for black people to help return them to servitude as punishment for crimes.

Last edited:
The Irish Ram said:
So that's why the dad's are off getting someone else pregnant? Plueeze. If Dad worked and took care of his family there would be no need to be removed. Stop with the bullshit excuses. Teach your children that black FAMILIES matter...

Perhaps if white racists hired black men instead of keeping us at double the unemployment rate as whites....

In my younger days, I did a lot of cavorting with divorced white suburban women. Funny thing is, that their men were gone and would not pay the alimony to help take care of the kids.

But let me once again post a reality check for scrub white racists who mouth off like old blarney stone has done.

Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each state as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain state mothers’ aid laws that started in 1910. The program offered aid primarily to poor females who were caring for children without a husband.

From 1910 until 1965, the government provided assistance for single white women without at man at home. In 1965 they opened the program to everyone. Then suddenly the program was bad and was going to harm black families.

The ADC plan was written by the Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers without the support of a husband, no matter how they got into that position.

Dude when you get smart enough to talk to me on the issues, then we can have an intelligent conversation, so until then keep your racism to yourself, and definitely stop with your racist accusations without merit. That's where you go dumb in here.

You have been called a racist because what you posted is consistent with what racism is. As faar as intelligence you aren't capable of discussing the issues.

Last edited:
Here is your reality check:

Number of Black single mothers U.S. 1990-2020​

Published by Statista Research Department, Oct 5, 2021
In 2020, there were about 4.25 million Black families in the United States with a single mother. This is an increase from 1990 levels, when there were about 3.4 million Black families with a single mother.

^ Their daughters will be the next single mothers. And as long as you pretend fatherless homes are not a problem, it will remain a problem...

Arbery was not the victim. He was a violent, criminal ATTACKER, who was guilty of assault & battery +attempted murder. Watch the VIDEO.

The victims are the 3 guys going to prison, and all of us who exercise our Constitutional rights to defend ourselves.
I'm sorry, where does it say in the constitution you have a right to chase someone down and murder them. Must have missed that part in civics class.

Of course he pointed the shotgun at Arbery - but that was as he legally should have, after Arbery ATTACKED him. Ho hum..
Arbery defended himself after three rednecks chased him down with a truck.

I'm sure ex-cop racists are going to do really well in prison... heh, heh, heh.

In Georgia, both malice murder and c felony murder require "life" in prison with possibility of parole after 30 years. Greg McMichael will be 95 before he is eligible and Roddie Bryan 82. Travis will be 65; the prosecutor has already filed for an extra 75 years for Travis.

If they don't win their appeals, I don't think any of them will die free.
When the precedents are set, then the judges will use these very same "strict penalties" against all Americans regardless of their trial cases, otherwise if the cases are driven by mob intimidation, and emotional protest inside and outside the court rooms....Situational self defence mistakes possibly made in life be damned, otherwise if all are somehow driven in the ways in which we've been seeing a lot of lately, otherwise all due to strong emotions inside and outside of the court rooms.

I bet we'll see some back pedaling and squirming going on in the court rooms after the precedents are set, otherwise by family members, and by the person's on trial for any types or such cases that closely relate to these penalties, charges, verdicts, and ultimately the sentences given in these cases, and then in cases coming in the near future.

Get ready people, because you know what the old saying is right ? "Becareful what you ask for, because you just might get it, then what"? Otherwise it's a do onto others as you would have them do onto you type of thing right ?? Cheering for these verdicts will hopefully be correct, because if not, then you might just be teaching the justice system as to how they should sentence people based upon precedents set within certain cases, otherwise that might have been motivated or manipulated by emotions in a wrongful way possibly.

Just make sure you all are correct in your cheering on or influencing of the penalty phases in these cases.

Guy filming gets a murder charge ? How about an "accessory to the fact charge or an aiding and abetting without murder intent charge, but murder ?? Weird.

That is all that I'm saying.

Mainly because he's recorded yelling racial slurs at Arbery after he shot him. But it is apparent they were racists before that.
If true, then yes the shooter (if that's who you are referring to), is a racist. And yes they probably were racist before or were they driven to be racist if weren't at some point in their lives before ??

Do you think that people are born racist or are they learned racist, and if they are learned racist, then does that happen without added content to their schooling that then works to seal the deal over time ???

What causes racism if not born with it ?? I don't think people are born as being nothing but innocent children, so where does it all begin, and what experiences add fuel to the fire over time ??

Now of course you would say probably that it's a learned thing, and that it's tied to or goes back to slavery, but in 2021 which is far beyond the actional context of that period, does the pendulum sometimes swing both ways now ??? Otherwise is racism being created by the action's of one's character, and this being regardless of one's race these days ???

How about a meter that has both races on the scale of the gauge these days, and then let's use information to move the scale or meter for each race involved, and then let's see exactly who it is that is driving racism the most these days. We should already have the meter and scale for the information, but is it being manipulated to get the wrong reading's sometimes ??

Last edited:

Did you know that the loitering laws were specifically created for black people to help return them to servitude as punishment for crimes.
Loitering laws were created specifically to help return black people to servitude as punishment for their crimes ??????? Now you are going to have to bring some sort of content that brings truth to such a claim, because right now it looks like you might have pulled that one straight out of your ace. lol

The Irish Ram said:
So that's why the dad's are off getting someone else pregnant? Plueeze. If Dad worked and took care of his family there would be no need to be removed. Stop with the bullshit excuses. Teach your children that black FAMILIES matter...

Perhaps if white racists hired black men instead of keeping us at double the unemployment rate as whites....

In my younger days, I did a lot of cavorting with divorced white suburban women. Funny thing is, that their men were gone and would not pay the alimony to help take care of the kids.

But let me once again post a reality check for scrub white racists who mouth off like old blarney stone has done.

Title 4 or IV of the social security act of 1935 called for grants in aid to be provided to each state as Aid To Dependent Children. Eventually the name of the program was changed to Aid to Families with Dependent Children. This was welfare folks. Assistance for single moms with children without daddy at home. In 1935. Blacks were excluded. Aid to Dependent Children functioned mainly to provide federal grants to help the states maintain state mothers’ aid laws that started in 1910. The program offered aid primarily to poor females who were caring for children without a husband.

From 1910 until 1965, the government provided assistance for single white women without at man at home. In 1965 they opened the program to everyone. Then suddenly the program was bad and was going to harm black families.

The ADC plan was written by the Grace Abbott and Katherine Lenroot who had been former directors of what was at the time called the U.S. Children’s Bureau. The Children’s Bureau’s goal was to provide aid to all children whose mothers without the support of a husband, no matter how they got into that position.

You have been called a racist because what you posted is consistent with what racism is. As far as intelligence you aren't capable of discussing the issues.

I have no idea why Blacks were excluded, but if I remember correctly, the country was in a depression, and men/families were traveling to find work.

It was easier for men to do this alone, and leave wives/family at home.

I've whipped your retarded ass at every turn. I use vulgarity with you becsause you deserve it. You need to know exatly how much disdain I have for you.

"I've whipped your retarded ass at every turn."

Well.....then this should be an easy one for you:

Let's begin here.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

How are white folks responsible???

"I've whipped your retarded ass at every turn."

Well.....then this should be an easy one for you:

Let's begin here.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

.....as you blame white folks and racism for all of your inadequacies, can you answer this query?

With respect to the education gap, how is it that 'racism' is responsible for these areas in which black students fall short when compared to white and Asian students:

The number of days absent from school

The number of hours spent watching TV

The number of pages read for homework

Quantity and quality of reading material in the home

The presence of two parents in the home.

How does 'racism' explain these ...deficiencies????

How are white folks responsible???
You can't win with this one, because he's got his blame whitey card out, and he tries to use it in every situation possible. The only thing is, is that his credit has been in the red on that card for years, but he'll throw it down anyway. Uh oh, I'm now going to be attacked because he'll say that I'm responsible for his card being deficient or out of funds... ROTFLMBO.

And amazingly enough, loitering laws still exist in blue cities.

We have a central government now. The Arbery case was hidden and if not for that leak there would have been no case. That is not how the system is supposed to work.
In a bureaucratic dictatorship like you people want, the Arbery case could have easily been swept under the carpet.

New Topics

Forum List

Back