Decision reached in Arbrey case

Trump is not a racist nor is he a bigot....you hate him but just like you can't pin racist on me you won't be able to with Trump...but I can with Biden...he has been a friend of southern racist democrat's for his entire career...

Joe has said many things that would get you and me cancelled....

Thanks for checking my posts...I'm not a racist I served in the Marine Corps. for 25 years...the only color I see is sand and green....A black private saved my life....a Gay doctor saved my leg....lets stop this shit before it blows up the nation we all love....
But thanks Elmer for taking the time to look I appreciate that...kudos to you...

Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”.

You do this all the time.

You seem to be one whose justification of Trump is the end justifies the means. I find that disgusting.
The results, that you like, is way too Trumpian for me. I can buy moderate conservatism not Trumpian conservatism.
That value system, usually goes hand and hand with racism.
I scanned some of your posts. I did not see any overtly racist. You do not appear to be racist from my very limited check of your posts.
But I find your embrace of Trumpism disgusting and inadvertently emboldens many true racists.
“ Laissez Faire Racism involves persistent negative stereotyping of African Americans, a tendency to blame blacks themselves for the black-white gap in socioeconomic standing, and resistance to meaningful policy efforts to ameliorate America's racist social conditions and institutions”.

This is what you see in trumpism.

ALL black people are criminals?

The saying "snitches get stitches" originated within the U.S. Department of Justice, actually the bureau of Alcohol, Tobacco, Firearms and Explosives more generally referred to these days as the ATF (and in the words of the News Boys "My Kind of Party"!), so no it's not what you claim it to be nor hardly 100% black criminal.

"It's Time for Police to Start Snitching - The Atlantic"​

https://www.theatlantic.com › ideas › archive › 2018/05

Americans have talked constantly about a no-snitch black culture hampering police investigations, leaving violent criminals on the streets.

You have a great deal of learning to do.

My inadequacies include being better educated than you.

No one is going to answer the bullshit you pulled from townhall that has nothing to do with the topic.

Why is herpostrs not deleted?

Wanna compare educational CVs???

I am articulate enough to destroy you, with metronomic regularity, without ever needing vulgarity. That alone should answer any educational challenge.

What the heck is your problem? You're such a negative poster.

How can truth be 'negative'???

You mean my accurate and correct posts run counter to everything you 'learned' in government school.

Time for you to grow up and face reality.
I'd be happy to provide a reading list, a curriculum, that might aid you in seeing the light....

....just say the word.

BTW.....Pink Floyd was wrong about We don't need no education

You sure do.....that's why I'm here.

Because liberal leaders have backed off on convictions bail and controlling mobs...we need harsher penalties for all crimes...and tougher prisons that make you break big rocks into little rocks...all day long...its too easy to do time...and so criminals are not afraid of going to prison....
Personally I think the human element should be removed entirely from the system, that an algorithym should be used to determine a repeat offenders's fate.

There is a case making it's way through the system now where a 15 year old girl thought it would be funny to "bump" a jogger with her car. She hit and killed him and come to find out he was not her first victim although I'm not sure the other jogger died. The victim's wife has been fighting tooth and nail to have this 15 year old tried as an adult but the prosecutor's office is adamant that this type of case is exactly what the juvenile yesterday system was designed for, that young, undeveloped minds cannot anticipate the consequences of their actions. I on the other hand, have a problem with excusing their behavior as they're just too immature to understand and change the punishment portion to one based on not just what they did but the actual harm inflicted.

I am aware that there is already a thread about this. But I just had to say something. I figured here would be a good place. First, whatever happened to Georgia's "Stand Your Ground" law. I guess it couldn't stand up to black appeasement. Also, they have arbery on video casing out a construction site. Was he there just to admire the workmanship? Or could he have been looking for something to steal later. If it was a bet, where would you place your money. The McMichaels knew what he was up to. Apparently because he wasn't stealing anything at the time, they had no "legal" right to attempt a citizens arrest. What. You're going to convict 3 people of murder over a technicality. And what of the person who just recorded the event. William Bryan. Wouldn't he have had to have known a "murder" was going to happen to be convicted as an accomplice?

Also, it doesn't matter if the McMichaels were justified in attempting a citizens arrest or not. The point is that Travis McMichael had a gun. Under the universal law of any living being, he had a duty and a RIGHT to not let some aggressive and possibly otherwise criminal take it from him. Even if it means shooting them! What the video of the incident clearly shows is that Travis McMichael was acting in self defense. Though if it was me, I would have blown arbery's worthless ass away sooner. I wouldn't have given him the chance to punch me who knows how many times like Travis did.

But now I guess the legal precedent has been set. If you are a White person with a gun for whatever reason and an aggressive black person tries to take it from you, you are legally obliged to give it to them rather than shoot them to most likely protect your own life. I know that "blame Whity" has been drilled into most people's brains. (Incredibly even into many White people's brains) But in my opinion, (if I am allowed to have one) anybody who thinks that is how things should work, you are something far worse than a moron.
None of that is true. If you read and UNDERSTAND basic gun laws and those regarding self-defense all you have to remember is that you can't be the one who started the shit. If you did and you feel you life is in imminent danger go ahead and use it to defend yourself but you will NOT be able to claim "self-defense" as an affirmative defense to counter why you killed someone.

Unless your last name starts with a U and ends with a E

O gee. What should arbury have done. Maybe talk to them? But he took off like a rabbit. They have a short video of him doing so. Usually when somebody runs, it means they are guilty. Of trespassing at the very least. So don't play that "race card" BS with me. Slavery ended a long time ago. If any blacks since then thought they were being mistreated there, they would have moved out of Georgia a long time ago.
It is in no one's best interest to talk to strangers under circumstances such as these - 3 men against 1 (double if you're a female),, they' following or pacing you in a vehicle presumably to keep you sight, they have weapons.

This is common sense "When You Go Outdoors By Yourself - 101"

Trump refused to denounce the criminal behavior of racists in Charlottesville. That many other actions emboldened racists everywhere.
Racists in Charlottesville, Minneapolis, Georgia and throughout the country are finding the temperance for racism touted by Trump will result in spending time in jail.
Bullshit! Why do you lie?

To everyone who says that this is the obvious verdict.

Remember, this was swept under the rug. The original prosecutors had no intention of pressing charges.
Another indication of the system working, that prosecutor was also arrested and will be tried for her role in this.

I would not mind seeing the laws massively changed for prosecutors though, they are FAR to lax on allowing prosecutors to make decisions that are more geared to improving ones career than they are for obtaining justice and I doubt whatever time she may have to serve will really be adequate in my opinion. Honestly, she should serve just as long as they do.

Nobody does, which is why Zimmerman was acquitted. If there was cell video of Zimmerman putting his hands on the kid first (or even trying), he would be rotting in prison right now. If there was video of Martin running him down and attacking him, he would have easily been acquitted. Instead they jur had to focus only on what it knew to be fact and the very small time frame around the death. Like, 30 seconds. In that 30 seconds, Zimmerman is being attacked by Martin.
And dead men tell no tales.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Pete I agree, and that was my opinion when I first saw this case, and the event that led up to the case.

I am a little taken back however, otherwise about the videographer being convicted of a murder charge if he didn't actually participate in the actual detainment, harassment or demise of Arbery in which ultimately would have led to his death in the situation.

If a person videos an event, and I'm guessing does so for evidentiary purposes, otherwise just encase law enforcement requires that video for a clear picture of what happened, then just because you video taped or created such critical evidence for later use in an investigation and/or court case, then how are you charged for murder in such a way because you were the one that video taped the event ?? I know these questions were probably answered in the trial, but unfortunately I didn't get to watch the entire trial.
Well, that is what the jury is for. IF you were just recording the incident, then you would be just fine. The jury here obviously thought that he was an accessory to the actions taken that day and there is nothing that I have see to justify questioning that verdict.

It seems they thought he was not recording a group doing something but rather recording something they were doing together.

Forum List

Back