Decided to try Sonic Drive In today for the first time - Mistake

BasicHumanUnit

Diamond Member
Jun 1, 2013
Everywhere needed
Ordered a chicken sandwich combo and a beef frank with relish, onions, mustard and ketchup.

1). Delivery to the car was reasonably fast

2). Chicken sandwich was bland, lacking flavor and not satisfying.

3). Hot dog was ....a hot dog. Also somewhat bland and just food

4). About 20 minutes later I got some really bad stomach cramps

First Visit.....last visit.....maybe just the particular location?

Was that your experience? They usually look a bit quiet around here. One has a Chik-Fil-A right next to it and the Chick-Fil-A is ALWAYS wall to wall. if they don't fix their food and make it so that you remember it as good, they'll soon be gone.

The chickfilet here sucks. The one time.ive eaten there it was undercooked.

Sonic is just generic fast food. It's all kinda bland and tasteless.

And hotdogs are indeed just hotdogs.

Has anyone here ever had a Tommy's burger?.....

upload_2019-11-22_16-46-59.jpeg

The chickfilet here sucks. The one time.ive eaten there it was undercooked.
Sonic is just generic fast food. It's all kinda bland and tasteless.
And hotdogs are indeed just hotdogs.

You....have never had a beer cooked hot dog from Lums with the works

PS...Try Chik-Fil-A......not "Chickfilet"........there is no substitute for the real thing. :hellno:

Ordered a chicken sandwich combo and a beef frank with relish, onions, mustard and ketchup.

Was that your experience? They usually look a bit quiet around here. One has a Chik-Fil-A right next to it and the Chick-Fil-A is ALWAYS wall to wall. if they don't fix their food and make it so that you remember it as good, they'll soon be gone.

Sonic used to be pretty good, when I lived in Texas back in the 80's, 90's, and early 2000's. But they suck now. Last one I went to was in Madison, WI, three years ago. They had a "No Weapons on Premises" posted on the door, so I never went back.

They also went out of business, so fuckem.

I went to one out in Oklahoma in the late 80s, I think it was. They brought the food out on roller skates and hooked one of those trays to my car window sill. I dunno if they stiill do that or not. Can't recall the food, or even what I ordered, I just went to check out the atmosphere. I like those nostalgic atmospheres.

Go to a fast food place and every once in a while you'll get garbage. I like their burgers and boneless wings.

Has anyone here ever had a Tommy's burger?.....

View attachment 291168
I made this once:

One of a few things I miss about Cali. I'm tearing up.

Back in the day we used to go to the original Tommy's in LA after partying all night...2:00 AM there was a line around the block....

Yeah I went to Tommy for the first time about 20 years ago. EVERY time I would go to LA after that it was a ritual. Now my mom tells me they have one in SD.

New Topics

Forum List

Back