Decided to try Sonic Drive In today for the first time - Mistake

Sonic is still fast food, and at least 98% of any fast food is primarily garbage.
I rarely get one now, but I use to get migraines and high fat foods are VERY good for migraines.
Five Guys is what I would get. Much better than Sonic.
I trusted Five guys way more because their kitchen is right in front of you.
I prefer 5 guys also. Whataburger is also better.

I like Sonic's tater-tots. ... :thup:
They used to have slammin’ onion rings. Haven’t eaten at one in over a decade, so I can’t really comment about current quality, other than to say this... With fast food franchises a lot of variables can effect the outcome. Location, and staffing make a big difference.

True.
I've even seen this with Chik-Fil-A franchises which are normally pretty consistent.

But that was my first 'Sonic" experience. You know what they say about first impressions.
Yeah, first impressions matter for sure. But... If you go to your absolute favorite restaurant enough times; sooner, or later you’re bound to get a shitty meal...
Or the squirts.

A & W was the best drive-in takeout anywhere, but they're out of business, aren't they?
Wendy's is next best. Chili. Stuffed baked potatoes. Salad that doesn't have that weird funky smell that McDonalds' salad does. And there's nothing wrong with their burgers, either.
A&W was the bomb.

Years ago at Foster's Freeze, if the guy at the window was expecting you, $10.00 would get you a large drink cup with an ounce in it.

Has anyone here ever had a Tommy's burger?.....

View attachment 291168

Talk about a Stomach Ache...

When I was young we would stand in line for HOURS to get a Tommy's burger on Rampart, one of the worst neighborhoods in LA.
That's how good they were...we would brave drive by shootings...drug sales...and gang violence just to get a chili cheese burger and a bag of chips...no fries....back then they didn't have fries....

Forum List

Back