Deception: Obama Gives Address In Front Of Green Screen Image Of Car Assembly Line

USArmyRetired

Rookie
May 29, 2010
What looked like he was giving a weekly address at a Detroit car plant has been revealed by many video experts is that he was never there but instead in front of a green screen with a super imposed car assembly line in the background. Experts at George Lucas Skywalker ranch have chimed in and stated that is what he is doing. They should know. What this shows is the Obama team at deception with the public like they did with the computer altered abstract forged birth certificate they released saying it was the original. Have a look at the video and pics:

» ** UPDATE: White House Denies **Was President Obama Really Sitting in Front of an Assembly Line in this Video? - Big Government

President Obama delivered his weekly address to the nation from Detroit, Michigan this week after visiting workers at a GM assembly plant. When the video hit at Breitbart.tv, our tip box suddenly became very active with people claiming that the President was actually sitting in front of a green screen and the background image was really a composite image of an assembly line.

In the image below, you can see a black outline around the president’s shoulder, and you can see the background image slightly distorted around the president’s ear.

Several experts in the field of video effects have given us their opinions on the matter. Some examples of their takes:

•It is a complete lie as this is so obviously green screen it ridiculous! I have been doing green screen for a very long time and although the Key on the green screen is very well done it shows the clean edges that a natural environment doesn’t have. Also, they have added an ambient sound of an empty warehouse and buzz of the transformers to make it more believable.

•It’s a green screen, IMO. Notice the lines and cables behind him, they are totally still. Even if a factory is abandoned lines don’t just hang frozen like that. When I took it to full screen HD the most telling part for me were the areas around his head.

•It definitely looks greenscreen to me. there’s a lot of artifacting going on around the edges, which makes me think it was keyed out. also, the spacial relationships look off…just doesn’t seem to fit…however, around his hair, I don’t see any traces of the keyed out background…this is usually a good place to see some artifacting from the keys.. that said, its tough to say definitively, but it does look greenscreen

•I’m an expert with 20 years of experience in digital visual effects. I’ve been the visual effects supervisor on features and TV shows. I was also the editor-in-chief of two magazines, I’ve hosted dozens of instructional videos and I’ve taught hundreds of seminars around the world. The shot is obviously a composite and a ‘weatherman quality’ one. In it’s front of a still photo and President Obama doesn’t blend into the scene at all.

•I just spoke to a friend of my from Skywalker Ranch. He has been doing Visual X for 2o years. He said “100 % Green Screen” and He LOVES Obama. He was also crushed by watching the video.

I doubt if Obama has ever been in this country. He lives in Kenya and everything is done green screen

What looked like he was giving a weekly address at a Detroit car plant has been revealed by many video experts is that he was never there but instead in front of a green screen with a super imposed car assembly line in the background. Experts at George Lucas Skywalker ranch have chimed in and stated that is what he is doing. They should know. What this shows is the Obama team at deception with the public like they did with the computer altered abstract forged birth certificate they released saying it was the original. Have a look at the video and pics:

» ** UPDATE: White House Denies **Was President Obama Really Sitting in Front of an Assembly Line in this Video? - Big Government

President Obama delivered his weekly address to the nation from Detroit, Michigan this week after visiting workers at a GM assembly plant. When the video hit at Breitbart.tv, our tip box suddenly became very active with people claiming that the President was actually sitting in front of a green screen and the background image was really a composite image of an assembly line.

In the image below, you can see a black outline around the president’s shoulder, and you can see the background image slightly distorted around the president’s ear.

Several experts in the field of video effects have given us their opinions on the matter. Some examples of their takes:

•It is a complete lie as this is so obviously green screen it ridiculous! I have been doing green screen for a very long time and although the Key on the green screen is very well done it shows the clean edges that a natural environment doesn’t have. Also, they have added an ambient sound of an empty warehouse and buzz of the transformers to make it more believable.

•It’s a green screen, IMO. Notice the lines and cables behind him, they are totally still. Even if a factory is abandoned lines don’t just hang frozen like that. When I took it to full screen HD the most telling part for me were the areas around his head.

•It definitely looks greenscreen to me. there’s a lot of artifacting going on around the edges, which makes me think it was keyed out. also, the spacial relationships look off…just doesn’t seem to fit…however, around his hair, I don’t see any traces of the keyed out background…this is usually a good place to see some artifacting from the keys.. that said, its tough to say definitively, but it does look greenscreen

•I’m an expert with 20 years of experience in digital visual effects. I’ve been the visual effects supervisor on features and TV shows. I was also the editor-in-chief of two magazines, I’ve hosted dozens of instructional videos and I’ve taught hundreds of seminars around the world. The shot is obviously a composite and a ‘weatherman quality’ one. In it’s front of a still photo and President Obama doesn’t blend into the scene at all.

•I just spoke to a friend of my from Skywalker Ranch. He has been doing Visual X for 2o years. He said “100 % Green Screen” and He LOVES Obama. He was also crushed by watching the video.

it was either that or spending 200 million dollars per day on a trip with Air Force One to Detroit with senior advisors Michelle, Masha and Salia.

The latest information I have is that Detroit no longer exists

It is all done with green screen

So what?

It does look like it was a green screen (or the plant is in even worse trouble - their line is frozen!!!)

So what, though?

I don't care except enough to say it's silly to care about this. Seriously.

who gives a rats ass if he used a green screen? other than you, I mean.

So you don't mind being decieved?

You call yourself a 'conservative"?

You couldn't carry a conservatives water. IMO
Most of us know there are more important things to care about.

It's the wisdom to pick battles wisely.

I think it's important to have an honest President and not one that uses deception.

The fact that you think a a deceptive President is unimportant says a lot about you.

Pointing out deception is not waging battle nor picking one.

I doubt you would know wisdom even if it jumped up and bit you in your ass!

So you don't mind being decieved?

You call yourself a 'conservative"?

You couldn't carry a conservatives water. IMO
Most of us know there are more important things to care about.

It's the wisdom to pick battles wisely.

I think it's important to have an honest President and not one that uses deception.

The fact that you think a a deceptive President is unimportant says a lot about you.

Actually, I consider myself quite in touch with reality - a pragmatist, really. The reality is that presidential campaigns use Madison Avenue techniques. And they have been doing so for decades. That's reality #1.

Another reality (#2) of the situation is that the President never said he was in the plant. The President wants you to assume that. That's on you.

Reality #3: Presidents and candidates lie while campaigning, irrespective of party.

Reality #4: There is wisdom in choosing battles. If you believe that fighting an inconsequential reality is wise, then you are right, in part; I would not know your wisdom if it came up and bit me in the ass.

who gives a rats ass if he used a green screen? other than you, I mean.

The point is continued deception whether you like the poster or not.

I have much bigger lies from this administration to worry about. Using a green screen, which I think ANY administration might use, is the least of the lies I am concerned with.

Anyway, while I'm sure it was completely unintended, using a green screen probably cost a lot less than actually visiting the site and doing the piece.

Should a President 'always' be open and honest?

Forum List

Back