What's new
US Message Board 🦅 Political Discussion Forum

Register a free account today to become a member! Once signed in, you'll be able to participate on this site by adding your own topics and posts, as well as connect with other members through your own private inbox!

Decent Yard Sale Welder Score This Morning

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Jobsmart Flux-Core Welder, it was a bit dusty so I cleaned it up and it works fine.....Good for light stuff.

$20.00

w 001 (2).JPG

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score
Welders tend to get a bit dusty. Isn't like people use them every day to cook hotdogs.

OP
1srelluc

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Welders tend to get a bit dusty. Isn't like people use them every day to cook hotdogs.
Yeah it just sat out in the guys garage when he upgraded to a 220 welder.

He's also got a CJ2A Willys I might end-up with. The only problem is that he put a Kabota diesel engine in it and I hate the smell of diesel.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score

He's also got a CJ2A Willys I might end-up with. The only problem is that he put a Kabota diesel engine in it and I hate the smell of diesel.
I don't mind the smell of diesel, I hate the smell of greenbacks flying out of my wallet when I use the pumps. Nice score on the welder. Can't go wrong at that price.

OP
1srelluc

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I don't mind the smell of diesel, I hate the smell of greenbacks flying out of my wallet when I use the pumps. Nice score on the welder. Can't go wrong at that price.
LOL......I'd have to push it out of my garage and into the driveway before I started it.

Dekster

Gold Member
Reaction score

Odd he would use a Kabota engine but nice to have one that actually runs. I know a few people who have Willys sitting in outbuildings with no engines. They are those "Some day" pipe dreams of people that seem to never happen.

Concerned American

Diamond Member
Reaction score
Odd he would use a Kabota engine but nice to have one that actually runs. I know a few people who have Willys sitting in outbuildings with no engines. They are those "Some day" pipe dreams of people that seem to never happen.
A good friend had one of those, a 38 Ford PU. Bought it in '75 and drove it for a couple of months. Built a motor for it and there is sat until he died in 2019. LOL, good intentions.

OP
1srelluc

1srelluc

Diamond Member
Reaction score
I would have already took it home if it still had the old Hurricane engine in it but I'm not dropping 4K into a rebuilt one.

USMB Server Goals

Total amount
$225.00
Goal
$350.00

Most reactions - Past 7 days

Forum List