Deceased will get stimulus checks under Biden $1.9T stimulus plan

I really do not care as long as american citizens who need it get it. Print it do whatever. americans need help. A great nation steps up.

"They are going to once again send checks out to dead people," Tom Schatz told Just the News.

Does that mean Trump sent stimulus checks to dead people? Way to go Zombie Nation!
Trump wasn’t Congress.
Neither is Biden. What's your point?
Biden represents all three branches now.

"They are going to once again send checks out to dead people," Tom Schatz told Just the News.

Does that mean Trump sent stimulus checks to dead people? Way to go Zombie Nation!
Trump wasn’t Congress.
Uh huh.

B.S.

Trump wasn’t Congress.
Uh huh.

B.S.
You didn’t hear that the dems stole the senate, too?

Trump wasn’t Congress.
Uh huh.

B.S.
You didn’t hear that the dems stole the senate, too?
Nope, but I did hear Trump supported the Zombie Nation with stimulus checks. Consumer power from beyond the grave...wonder if the corpse that voted for him got a check too?

Trump wasn’t Congress.

Father Karras: "I think it might be helpful if I gave you some background on the different personalities Regan has manifested. So far, I'd say there seem to be three. She's convinced..."

Father Merrin: "There is only one."

Forum List

Back