Decapitated Man found @ Christopher Columbus monument with a message from a drug cart

Wolfmoon

U B U & I'll B Me 4 USA!
Jan 15, 2009
PROUD, USA
a drug cartel. The note said, "This happened to me for not understanding that I shouldn't report things on the social networks."

I don’t know why the articles would be titled, “Woman decapitated…”, when it was a man that was found decapitated on Nov. 9, 2011. We should all prepare ourselves for the Christmas rush. The drug cartels have to make their quotas for Xmas bonuses and the year is almost at an end.

----

Woman decapitated after anti-crime blog, police say

http://www.azcentral.com/news/articles/2011/11/10/20111110mexico-man-decapitated-after-blogging.html

Thursday, Nov. 10, 2011

MEXICO CITY – In my opinion, on Wednesday 11/9/11 a male human head was found in Nuevo Laredo just a stone’s throw across the border from Laredo, Texas. The man’s head and corpse were found on a city main thoroughfare at the Christopher Columbus monument. (Is this possibly a secret message to America, hint, hint?)

The decapitated man’s identity has not been revealed. We only know he was a “Moderator” for the "Nuevo Laredo en Vivo” website and his moniker was "Rascatripas" or "Belly Scratcher." The website is “used by the city's residents to denounce crime and warn each other about drug cartel gunfights and roadblocks.”

Crime scene photos and commentary shot across the blog-o-sphere. The photos show a man cuffed behind his back lying belly down on a blood soaked note. His bloody head was strategically placed nearby. The note read, "This happened to me for not understanding that I shouldn't report things on the social networks." No one has claimed responsibility for the handy work which is strange because they all like to take credit where credit is due.

Many Mexican social network bloggers rely on the internet to get information about the drug cartels activities in order to keep their families safe and know where not to go. The Mexican government, police, radio and newspapers are too scared to report anything fearing that they will be the drug cartels next victims. So, I guess democracy and freedom of speech are pretty much in the toilet for those people. The bloggers fear the drug cartels are seeking them out.

Nevertheless, the users of "Nuevo Laredo en Vivo" vowed to continue reporting criminals to authorities.”

The deceased man, “Rascatripas”, posted on the website on Monday 11/7/11, he posted information that the drug cartels were occupying the riverside highway a road from Nuevo Laredo that goes to Ciudad Mier, Mexico. The drug cartels make a living off ambushes, robberies and hijacking which are frequent. This is probably the reason why the victim was killed because he interrupted commerce for the drug cartels.

This the fourth decapitation since September 2011 when 2 women and 1 man were found in gruesome crimes scenes with similar notes attached to them. Two of the victims were strung up on a traffic light without their heads and partially clothed.

It is believed that all of the victims were killed to show the public, what would happen to them if they tell on the drug cartel especially, on any anti-crime websites. Or if they should tip off the military or police something unpleasant might happen to them or their family.

The border with Mexico is so wide open and there are too few Border agents to guard it effectively, the Mexican drug cartel will no doubt be trying to control American internet users next.

Last edited:
I think you're right there was a man decapitated near where I live and they dump bodies everywhere in middle class neighborhoods. What's to be done?

“But photographs showed the man’s handcuffed body lying face down with his detached head atop the hand-written placard explaining why he was killed.”

http://r1-ads.ace.advertising.com/click/site=0000816422/mnum=0001105413/cstr=5431635=_4ec16f32,4035400288,816422_1105413_1183_0,1_/xsxdata=$XSXDATA/bnum=5431635

Our government will go to war or defend any other nation at the drop of a hat but when it comes to their own nation they ignore the problem. I think it's because we have so many corrupt politicians in Washington D.C. and elsewhere.

----

Every day 12 Americans are murdered by illegal aliens. Another 13 Americans are killed by uninsured drunk illegal aliens and 8 American Children are victims of a sex crime committed by illegal aliens each and every day.
http://www.house.gov/apps/list/hearing/ia05_king/col_20060505_bite.html

Forum List

Back