debwunker going viral...lol

eots

no fly list
Jan 6, 2007
IN TH HEARTS AND MINDS OF FREE MEN
gotta love that interweb !

What do you believe? - Page 3 - US Message Board - Political ...28 Feb 2010 ... so you debwunkers are of the deluded belief that most major events are .... debwunkers are an inane lot..that like to spend there time writing little ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ard.com/.../107296-what-do-you-believe-3.html

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - View Single Post ...but they are experts in everything ..an American instution..the unofficial voice of the official theory..they are like gods to the debwunkers...how could ...

911 Debwunkers Take Beating on ATS. , page 120 posts - 12 authors - Last post: 7 Mar
Discusion about 911 Debwunkers Take Beating on ATS. in the AboveTopSecret.com website alternative topics discussion forum 9/11 Conspiracies.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread549529/

9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom :: View topic - 'Orbs' filmed ...9 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 5 feb 2010
It's because the majority of 'truthers' are as incapacitated as the so called 'debwunkers'. They are unable to think farther than the Alex ...
9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom :: View topic - 'Orbs' filmed around the WTC on 9/11

Last edited:
gotta love that interweb !

What do you believe? - Page 3 - US Message Board - Political ...28 Feb 2010 ... so you debwunkers are of the deluded belief that most major events are .... debwunkers are an inane lot..that like to spend there time writing little ...
http://www.usmessageboard.com/consp...ard.com/.../107296-what-do-you-believe-3.html

US Message Board - Political Discussion Forum - View Single Post ...but they are experts in everything ..an American instution..the unofficial voice of the official theory..they are like gods to the debwunkers...how could ...

911 Debwunkers Take Beating on ATS. , page 120 posts - 12 authors - Last post: 7 Mar
Discusion about 911 Debwunkers Take Beating on ATS. in the AboveTopSecret.com website alternative topics discussion forum 9/11 Conspiracies.
www.abovetopsecret.com/forum/thread549529/

9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom :: View topic - 'Orbs' filmed ...9 posts - 4 authors - Last post: 5 feb 2010
It's because the majority of 'truthers' are as incapacitated as the so called 'debwunkers'. They are unable to think farther than the Alex ...
9/11, 7/7 & the War on Freedom :: View topic - 'Orbs' filmed around the WTC on 9/11
^^^^^^^^^^^more TPP

congrats.

now if you could only get a job.....

A job ? I am far to creative for a JOB ! I have only had one job in my life as a bank guard it was horrible , My dive career was not a job it was many years of adventure when it became a job..I quit..I have a couple of trucks that do moves hauling and two employees I just book the jobs for the most part and look after the boy when he gets a little older I will most likely pursue another artistic endeavor..a job pffft

Forum List

Back