Debunking White Racist Opinions

talking about taking something out of context. you didn't even use the whole sentence that clearly shows that he was against segregation. That's transparently dishonest and below your already low standards
Look white boy, I was a kid in 1964 and I heard what grown blacks were saying. Grown blacks who lived in the country during the height of Jim Crow states rights. So I don't need any cherrypicked comments frokm somebody white to tell me shit.

Do you understand?

Because it appears that you racist motherfuckers seem to think you can tell us what we are supposed to see. Goldwater did not say he was not against segregation, he said each state had the right to decide. If you are agaonst segregation, you don't leave the choice of segregation open.

Do you understand?

Look white boy, I was a kid in 1964 and I heard what grown blacks were saying. Grown blacks who lived in the country during the height of Jim Crow states rights. So I don't need any cherrypicked comments frokm somebody white to tell me shit.

Do you understand?

Because it appears that you racist motherfuckers seem to think you can tell us what we are supposed to see. Goldwater did not say he was not against segregation, he said each state had the right to decide. If you are agaonst segregation, you don't leave the choice of segregation open.

Do you understand?
Didn't you get right's that year? Move on dude!

Do you understand?

Do you understand?
Jim Crow has been completely justified by time. Everything the people who created and upheld Jim Crow warned us would happen if they didn't have those laws have come true, and they have come true to even greater degrees than they likely even imagined. This is indispensable.

Jim Crow has been completely justified by time. Everything the people who created and upheld Jim Crow warned us would happen if they didn't have those laws have come true, and they have come true to even greater degrees than they likely even imagined. This is indispensable.
Lincoln said black and white could never live together in harmony because of slavery. Blacks would be resentful and look how bitter the OP is over slavery. It makes you wonder how many mask their hatred for us over stuff nobody was alive for our ancestors could have fought for the north, and the OP still sees whites as evil.

Lincoln said black and white could never live together in harmony because of slavery. Blacks would be resentful and look how bitter the OP is over slavery. It makes you wonder how many mask their hatred for us over stuff nobody was alive for our ancestors could have fought for the north, and the OP still sees whites as evil.
What it comes down to is this--Diversity is not a strength (as we have dinned into our heads), but it is a source of conflict, mistrust, division, destruction, and death. Now, because diversity is being strictly enforced, and people are feeling the ill-effects of it but are denied the right to even admit it publicity, everyone is depressed, sick, and dying younger than they should.

What it comes down to is this--Diversity is not a strength (as we have dinned into our heads), but it is a source of conflict, mistrust, division, destruction, and death. Now, because diversity is being strictly enforced, and people are feeling the ill-effects of it but are denied the right to even admit it publicity, everyone is depressed, sick, and dying younger than they should.
Facts!

What it comes down to is this--Diversity is not a strength (as we have dinned into our heads), but it is a source of conflict, mistrust, division, destruction, and death. .....
The United States is the strongest, greatest nation on earth and we have always been diverse.

The United States is the strongest, greatest nation on earth and we have always been diverse.
The US has not been this weak in over 150 years, the world is starting to abandon the Dollar, States are going broke, we cannot even defend our own border, most of the innovation now comes from other countries, half the country hates the other half, and when was the last time we won a war? What is strong or great about any of that? And do you call being 80-90 percent homogeneous "Diverse.?"

Last edited:
The US has not been this weak in over 150 years, the world is starting to abandon the Dollar, States are going broke, we cannot even defend our own border, most of the innovation now comes from other countries, half the country hates the other half, and when was the last time we won a war? What is strong or great about any of that? And do you call being 80-90 percent homogeneous "Diverse.?"
When do you leave, loser?

Your pussy defeatist attitude suggests you have no faith in my great nation. There's the door. GTFO
Your inability to recognize the difference between health, greatness, and suicidal degradation means that you are one of those responsible for the death of this once great nation. I will not surrender the country that was created for Me to seditious traitors like you. I'll stay here and spend every day of my life hounding scum who think like you do to their graves.

Do you understand?

Do you understand?
You understand they were talking about FUCKING DEMOKKKRATS!!! Nah; you're just a flamer.

I tell you what; seek reparations from those who caught your ancestors and used them as a cash crop; BLOODY AFRICAN CHIEFS!! Good luck with that!!!

Greg

You are basically correct. Maybe after the fall of Saigon the US was DEEMED just as weak as today, but there is something else at play. The WEAKNESS is in the lack of resolve from the DemoKKKrats; as usual they're a total clustef. I agree that America's RESOLVE is biDenesque; absolute rubbish. It will take years to recover, but recover it will...but NOT while this clique of dems is in charge.

Greg

I agree that the US IS etc, but the US should Not be diverse in RESOLVE!! Frankly I think diversity has little to do with it; all yanks should identify as AMERICANS first with perhaps colourful family backgrounds. When "diversity" is the end game then I see problems arising; it is UNITY that is strength.

Greg

You understand they were talking about FUCKING DEMOKKKRATS!!! Nah; you're just a flamer.

I tell you what; seek reparations from those who caught your ancestors and used them as a cash crop; BLOODY AFRICAN CHIEFS!! Good luck with that!!!

Greg
Not, they are talking about whites in both parties. I will seek reparations from this government which implemented jim crow aparthied after slavery.

Not, they are talking about whites in both parties. I will seek reparations from this government which implemented jim crow aparthied after slavery.
You're $$$$$ hungry; fair enough. If some retarded white guilt loon wants to fill your pocket then go for it!@! lmao

Just make sure it's THEIR $ you're taking; not that of hard working Americans!!!

btw: the Republicans FREED your ancestors; you going to donate to them??? lmao

Nah; you're just a Dem hitpile!!!

Greg

Forum List

Back