Debunking White Racist Opinions

AZrailwhale
My experience is similar, my best friend in college was dating a black woman. There were a lot of muttered comments from the black guys, they wouldn't get loud, or up in our faces because Chris was 6'6", 300 pounds and I was 6'2", 240 pounds. We were both nice, peaceable guys, but nobody gave us any shit to our faces.

What I used to do back in the day is confront the white dude in front of his black woman and get him to tie my shoe laces and then tie my friends shoe laces which was about 3 or 4 of us. Just do something small but also big at the same time. Just to totally de-man and humliate him in front of his woman.
You never did that.

Are you angry at me Santa ? lol

Angry?

No, negro, I pity you.

I pity you because you're nothing but an ignorant little colored boy who was a failure at life, and is now proving to be a failure at getting Uncle Sam to give you anything and everything you want for nothing. I pity you because you're so fucking stupid you believe that calling me "Santa" is going to be, for whatever reason, upsetting to me.

I pity you because you're just so fucking stupid...

A musician ?

giphy.gif

a378b01c8a2603736dbcae9a3cc24f14.jpg

Angry?

No, negro, I pity you.

I pity you because you're nothing but an ignorant little colored boy who was a failure at life, and is now proving to be a failure at getting Uncle Sam to give you anything and everything you want for nothing. I pity you because you're so fucking stupid you believe that calling me "Santa" is going to be, for whatever reason, upsetting to me.

I pity you because you're just so fucking stupid...
Hang on. I'm just listening to this song

Catchy as FK. Don't you think ?

Have you told your cousin that? Have you considered that no one needs your damn approval?
He knows and tries to justify his actions by saying--Yes--American Blacks are shit, but she is from Africa. He misses the point, but she is a nice person and they are happy--that's all I care about, and all I have a right to care about. And there are many people who seek my approval on this issue--the women I have dated.

Last edited:
Squeeze those blue gums together now real tight and shut the fuck up, moolie.

You're too big a pussy to do ANYTHING violent to ANY white man. You know it, we know it, and we know you know it.

So fuck off...
Moolie ? Are you Italian ?

View attachment 543079

You don't know me. I could HACK your fkin head off.

You don't know me
Someone who needs three buddies to humiliate another person isn't anyone to be afraid of. maybe you could hack someone's head off if your buddies held him for you. I know the idea is foreign to you, but did you ever think that the White guys allowed themselves to be humiliated to PROTECT the Black women they were with from you and your thug friends? A real man will accept things to protect others that he wouldn't accept to protect himself.

You the fuck are you that anyone needs to "justify" who they love? Get over yourself.
Silly dope---I said he was trying to justify his own apparent contradiction when discussing it with the rest of the family. And funny how you ignore my next sentence which was, "He misses the point, but she is a nice person and they are happy--that's all I care about, and all I have a right to care about." And who are you to weigh in on how anybody else's family operates?

Forum List

Back