Debunking White Racist Opinions

AZrailwhale
My experience is similar, my best friend in college was dating a black woman. There were a lot of muttered comments from the black guys, they wouldn't get loud, or up in our faces because Chris was 6'6", 300 pounds and I was 6'2", 240 pounds. We were both nice, peaceable guys, but nobody gave us any shit to our faces.

What I used to do back in the day is confront the white dude in front of his black woman and get him to tie my shoe laces and then tie my friends shoe laces which was about 3 or 4 of us. Just do something small but also big at the same time. Just to totally de-man and humliate him in front of his woman.
Sounds like something you would do. It wouldn't have ended well for you if you and your buddies had tried it with Chris and I. But four on one very definitely sounds like your speed. I'm really surprised that you would admit doing something so cowardly after constantly railing about how cowardly WHITE men are.

mga138
I make a living as a musician, and get hit-on by a lot of Asians, Blacks, Hispanics, etc...and I never once considered doing that.

A musician ? What am I wasting my time ? A "musician" could range from Jay Z and Paul McCartney to a street performer ? I'm guessing you're more aimed towards the street performer end.

Well the plot has for sure thickened I can say that much. So you're a failed white man, failed at everything you have done

This is what is called—Psychological projection. I am quite pleased with the success I’ve had. I am engaged and I own 2 houses, one in NYC and one in the Woods of NY (7 thousand square foot home on 10 acres of land). As I said---and apparently you didn’t comprehend it—I have toured over 20 countries—by invitation.

So, I am uniquely qualified to talk about different races and the different societies that they build. And, aside from that, I never had trouble attracting women. I was fighting them off starting in Kindergarten, And I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and was in close contact with every race of people.

As I said before, I despise any man who indiscriminately sleeps with women. That is animalistic, degraded to yourself, and no something I respect. I think that is low-life behavior.

One of the characteristics of Low I.Q. is poor impulse control.

You have displayed that dubious trait that by failing to adhere to the structure of this conversation, but constantly making violent treats against women and children, and now you brag about your low carnal impulse control around women. It should not come as a surprise to anybody that this trait causes high violent crime rates, academic failure, and all the other things you claim are a plot by racists against Blacks. You are the epitome of the truth displayed in the Data.

PS: I’ve had my photo up the entire time.

Last edited:
And we also know black women don't find white men attractive. I'm talking gut level attraction
My first cousin is married to a black women from Kenya who is also a scientist.
She isn't attracted to Black men at all. And now my family owns land in Kenya. My family owns more land in Africa than you do. How does that sit with you? Also, black women/White Man marriages have the highest success rates of any marriage. Yet, Black male/White female have the lowest success rates of any marriage with the highest rates of spousal abuse. I don't approve of any sort of mix, but facts are facts.

would agree with you that white dudes can go to certain countries like China and Japan and countries in Africa or the Carribbean and having fun with women over should they wish. Asian women worship white dudes...jesus christ lol
You're missing the points here. My point was that women are caprice, and they go by whims and novelty is of interest to them. This is why women go crazy over English men in the US, but in England, an American would have a slight advantage. This was my experience in countries with Dark-women. In places like Bazile, Peru, Chile, Panama, Costa Rico, the DR, Puerto Rico, Japan, China, Kenya, and other places I've been, I was very popular. In Germany, I blended in with the crowd a bit (though, I am Italian and Norwegian, but blond) and my singer who was Italian, and my Jewish drummer seemed to get more attention (and he was pretty bad looking) because they stood out, or in the case of the drummer, they wanted to prove something, I suppose.

Are you paid to write this garbage? I hope you’re not dumb enough to believe it.

The Democrats passed the Jim Crow laws. The Democrats controlled the Solid South where most black people lived. How could the Republicans stop these Democrats? Start another Civil War?

The Citigroup report just assumes that all disparities are caused by discrimination, which is of course idiotic.

Democrat elites despise black people! Said elites want black people uneducated, dependent, poor, living in crime-infested & filthy cities. Said elites are happiest when the abortion industry decimates the black population.
he believes the racist democrats all stood up and switched to the republican side and the republicans all stood up together and switched to the dem side ! yes the left actually claims this ....insanity .

No homo but honestly I find women annoying that's why I don't even like elevating them up. Guys do to much ass kissing to women that's why in these days of Tinder and dating apps most females have an ego the size of ayers rock.

That's why I don't even like doing these posts talking about attractive women.
I finally found an area where I agree with you 100 percent. That's why I got engaged. I grew to despise dating and the way women have changed in the past 10 years turns me off.
I wont tolerate their sass, entitlement, or their half-witted, toxic feministic dispositions.
I found one who is in her mid-20s but was born in Russia and has the Old-World mentality, where the man is the head of the house and she understands that what he says goes. She prefers it that way. That's a rarity.

Last edited:
AZrailwhale
My experience is similar, my best friend in college was dating a black woman. There were a lot of muttered comments from the black guys, they wouldn't get loud, or up in our faces because Chris was 6'6", 300 pounds and I was 6'2", 240 pounds. We were both nice, peaceable guys, but nobody gave us any shit to our faces.

What I used to do back in the day is confront the white dude in front of his black woman and get him to tie my shoe laces and then tie my friends shoe laces which was about 3 or 4 of us. Just do something small but also big at the same time. Just to totally de-man and humliate him in front of his woman.
so a gang of cowardly punks would surround a bully a white person ......... and you brag about it !

mga138
My first cousin is married to a black women from Kenya who is also a scientist. She isn't attracted to Black men at all.

The Kenyan woman just says that to your cousin to raise his self esteem. She understands how insecure white supremacists are, especially when it comes to black men, so she has to give him an ego boost from time to time. Black women don't really find white men attractive, not on a gut level.

mga138
And now my family owns land in Kenya. My family owns more land in Africa than you do. How does that sit with you?

That's like me owning land in the Ukraine and asking you "How does that sit with you ?" I'm not Kenyan and your not from the Ukraine.

But look. We live in a system of white supremacy and the white supremacists are all over Africa. And this comes back to the myth what you claimed

1632397108957.png

Whites can't do it. Even when black people are in Kenya thousands of miles away. Whites have to follow blks and get in black people's business.

mga138
Also, black women/White Man marriages have the highest success rates of any marriage. Yet, Black male/White female have the lowest success rates of any marriage with the highest rates of spousal abuse.

I don't give a shit. I'm pro black families. Black children

mga138
I don't approve of any sort of mix, but facts are facts.

Too late. Black is already in your family lol

mga138
This is what is called—Psychological projection. I am quite pleased with the success I’ve had. I am engaged and I own 2 houses, one in NYC and one in the Woods of NY (7 thousand square foot home on 10 acres of land). As I said---and apparently you didn’t comprehend it—I have toured over 20 countries—by invitation.

Look at ya. Insecure white supremacist, trying to prove himself to me. "I own houses and travelled the world" blah blah blah

giphy.gif

I'm Idi Amin. Kneel before me. Prove yourself to me

1632398923841.png

mga138
I never had trouble attracting women. I was fighting them off starting in Kindergarten,

Once again, trying to prove yourself.

mga138
So, I am uniquely qualified to talk about different races and the different societies that they build. And, aside from that,

You're a musician

mga138
And I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and was in close contact with every race of people.

Is that supposed to impress me ?

mga138
As I said before, I despise any man who indiscriminately sleeps with women. That is animalistic, degraded to yourself, and no something I respect. I think that is low-life behavior. One of the characteristics of Low I.Q. is poor impulse control.

Cool then I'm an animalistic low life,low IQ having, poor impulse control dude

I'll take that.

mga138
You have displayed that dubious trait that by failing to adhere to the structure of this conversation, but constantly making violent treats against women and children, and now you brag about your low carnal impulse control around women. It should not come as a surprise to anybody that this trait causes high violent crime rates, academic failure, and all the other things you claim are a plot by racists against Blacks. You are the epitome of the truth displayed in the Data.

You're a musician. So I don't take what you say seriously

That's why most of the people running around trying to prove how stupid black people are, or running around trying to make genetic. biological and anthropological statements are rarely geneticists. biologists or anthropologists themselves.
  • Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman.
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist.
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist.
  • Richard Herrnstein, (Bell Curve Author) psychologist.
  • Charles Murray, (Bell Curve Author) politics.
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor.
  • Jared Taylor. philsophy major
  • Matt Hemibach, History major
  • Richard Spencer, English Lit and Music major
No biologists or anthropologists, much less geneticists. Biologists and anthropologists, the very people who study these things for a living Yet these same people

Not that people in the hard sciences can't be white supremacists. After all as I have said b4 some of the Nazi's were doctors and you guys tend hang your hat on James Watson.

Anyway as I say. You're a musician so yeah..

AZrailwhale

What a lyin' little colored boy you are. You did no such thing...

@mga138
As I said before, I despise any man who indiscriminately sleeps with women. That is animalistic, degraded to yourself, and no something I respect. I think that is low-life behavior. One of the characteristics of Low I.Q. is poor impulse control.

Cool then I'm an animalistic low life,low IQ having, poor impulse control dude

I'll take that.

Negro, the only action you ever get is from Rosie Palm and her five sisters...

mga138
My first cousin is married to a black women from Kenya who is also a scientist. She isn't attracted to Black men at all.

The Kenyan woman just says that to your cousin to raise his self esteem. She understands how insecure white supremacists are, especially when it comes to black men, so she has to give him an ego boost from time to time. Black women don't really find white men attractive, not on a gut level.

mga138
And now my family owns land in Kenya. My family owns more land in Africa than you do. How does that sit with you?

That's like me owning land in the Ukraine and asking you "How does that sit with you ?" I'm not Kenyan and your not from the Ukraine.

But look. We live in a system of white supremacy and the white supremacists are all over Africa. And this comes back to the myth what you claimed

View attachment 542914
Whites can't do it. Even when black people are in Kenya thousands of miles away. Whites have to follow blks and get in black people's business.

mga138
Also, black women/White Man marriages have the highest success rates of any marriage. Yet, Black male/White female have the lowest success rates of any marriage with the highest rates of spousal abuse.

I don't give a shit. I'm pro black families. Black children

mga138
I don't approve of any sort of mix, but facts are facts.

Too late. Black is already in your family lol
You wrote--The Kenyan woman just says that to your cousin to raise his self esteem. She understands how insecure white supremacists are, especially when it comes to black men, so she has to give him an ego boost from time to time. Black women don't really find white men attractive, not on a gut level.

You talk about insecurity! LOL You are literally Inventing stories about people you never met just to feel better about something you read on the internet. LOL Wow. You have no sense of self-examination—at all. She would laugh in your face if you made that claim to her.

You wrote-- Even when black people are in Kenya thousands of miles away. Whites have to follow blks and get in black people's business.
NOPE—Her family gave the land to my family as a token of appreciation for marrying their daughter. We didn’t want to go there for the weddings because it’s far and expensive, but her family begged for it. These black people pursued members of my family, she was after him, not the other way around. And my cousin has a happy marriage now.

You wrote--I don't give a shit. I'm pro black families. Black children

I am 1488 to the core. So, we agree on this point.

Paul Essien Too late. Black is already in your family lol

That’s his family, not mine. I can only control or really care about what MY immediate family looks like. They are happy, though, and now we own African land, so I can see the good in it, though, it's not something I would do.

Last edited:
Negro, the only action you ever get is from Rosie Palm and her five sisters...
This is you. Right? With your "black friend"

1632407857222.png

Listen Santa Claus

1632407952466.png

Christmas in few months. You should be starting to get your sh*t together ? Get the Reindeers fit and ready. No ?

mga138

Look at ya. Insecure white supremacist, trying to prove himself to me. "I own houses and travelled the world" blah blah blah

Nope—you claimed I was a failure and a street musician, and I corrected you. Now you claim I am trying to impress you…Very telling!! Obviously, that makes you envious. Make your own success rather than be envious of the success of others. You have a Black Supremacists System that covers for your mistakes and are dripping with black privilege. There is no excuse for your failed life and to live with such deep envy of others

Paul Essien I'm Idi Amin. Kneel before me. Prove yourself to me

Your hero is Idi Amin the assistant cook?—a guy who murdered half a million Blacks in Africa? Ok. But it makes sense for somebody from a group who shoots hundreds of their own people each weekend to idolize somebody like that.

I never had trouble attracting women. I was fighting them off starting in Kindergarten,
You wrote--Once again, trying to prove yourself.

Nope—just correcting your mischaracterization, again.

mga138
So, I am uniquely qualified to talk about different races and the different societies that they build. And, aside from that,
Paul Essien You're a musician.

That’s called an Ad Hominem Fallacy

mga138
And I grew up in Brooklyn, NY and was in close contact with every race of people.

Paul Essien Is that supposed to impress me ?

Why would where I live impress somebody? That is part of the correction of your mischaracterizations you're dulling your sense of envy with. Black people have weird perceptions of things, which is why the races need a divorce.

You wrote--Cool then I'm an animalistic low life,low IQ having, poor impulse control dude
I'll take that.

Yeah, I’d bet you would, too. LOL This behavior and your wanton embrace for impulsive behavior explains all Black failures in life. Even when arguing against it, you commit the same behavior.

Paul Essien You're a musician. So I don't take what you say seriously
Ad Hominem Fallacy

That's why most of the people running around trying to prove how stupid black people are, or running around trying to make genetic. biological and anthropological statements are rarely geneticists. biologists or anthropologists themselves.

• Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Richard Herrnstein, (Bell Curve Author) psychologist. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Charles Murray, (Bell Curve Author) politics. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Jared Taylor. philsophy major Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Matt Hemibach, History major Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Richard Spencer, English Lit and Music major Ad Hominem Fallacy
You wrote--No biologists or anthropologists, much less geneticists. Biologists and anthropologists, the very people who study these things for a living Yet these same people

Yet, you dismiss what the FATHER OF DNA and greatest living scientist of our time writes on the subject because it hurts your feelings. That's a Argumentum ad populum Fallacy.

Paul Essien Anyway as I say. You're a musician so yeah..
Ad Hominem Fallacy

Last edited:
This is you. Right? With your "black friend"

View attachment 542960

Absolutely, it is, in his home in Memphis last year. I'd take a bullet for that man, as I know he would for me. Al and I have been good friends since 1992, when we got stationed together in San Diego.

But see, you wouldn't know anything about good friends. You allow yourself to be friends only with negroes like yourself. See, Alphonso's not a negro. He's a black man.

Big difference...

Listen Santa Claus

View attachment 542961

Christmas in few months. You should be starting to get your sh*t together ? Get the Reindeers fit and ready. No ?

Seriously?

That's
what you've decided to trot out to try to get under my skin?

What a pathetic, stupid little porch monkey you are...

Nope—you claimed I was a failure and a street musician, and I corrected you. Now you claim I am trying to impress you…Very telling!!

That's what this little negro does.

I'm quite successful, and fortunate through my own hard work, but I rarely bring that up to ol' Buckwheat here. Dipshits like Paul hate that because they don't have the character or the work ethic to do that for themselves. They want success handed to them...

Last edited:
That's what this little negro does.

I'm quite successful, and fortunate through my own hard work, but I rarely bring that up to ol' Buckwheat here. Dipshits like Paul hate that, though, because they don't have the character or the work ethic to do that for themselves. They want success handed to them...
Yeah--they keep doing that. They will make up a lie about your life that they couldn't possibly know, and then claim you are bragging when you correct them with the truth. I've been having these conversations for years, and they always say and do the same things. I do give this guy credit, though, I find him entertaining.

Nope—you claimed I was a failure and a street musician, and I corrected you. Now you claim I am trying to impress you…Very telling!! Obviously, that makes you envious. Make your own success rather than be envious of the success of others. You have a Black Supremacists System that covers for your mistakes and are dripping with black privilege. There is no excuse for your failed life and to live with such deep envy of others

Paul Essien I'm Idi Amin. Kneel before me. Prove yourself to me

Your hero is Idi Amin the assistant cook?—a guy who murdered half a million Blacks in Africa? Ok. But it makes sense for somebody from a group who shoots hundreds of their own people each weekend to idolize somebody like that.

You wrote--Once again, trying to prove yourself.

Nope—just correcting your mischaracterization, again.

mga138
Paul Essien You're a musician.

That’s called an Ad Hominem Fallacy

mga138

Paul Essien Is that supposed to impress me ?

Why would where I live impress somebody? That is part of the correction of your mischaracterizations you're dulling your sense of envy with. Black people have weird perceptions of things, which is why the races need a divorce.

You wrote--Cool then I'm an animalistic low life,low IQ having, poor impulse control dude
I'll take that.

Yeah, I’d bet you would, too. LOL This behavior and your wanton embrace for impulsive behavior explains all Black failures in life. Even when arguing against it, you commit the same behavior.

Paul Essien You're a musician. So I don't take what you say seriously
Ad Hominem Fallacy

• Steve Sailer, journalist/computer salesman. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • J. Philippe Rushton, psychologist. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Francis Fukuyama, political economist. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Richard Herrnstein, (Bell Curve Author) psychologist. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Charles Murray, (Bell Curve Author) politics. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Arthur Jensen, psychology professor. Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Jared Taylor. philsophy major Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Matt Hemibach, History major Ad Hominem Fallacy
  • Richard Spencer, English Lit and Music major Ad Hominem Fallacy
You wrote--No biologists or anthropologists, much less geneticists. Biologists and anthropologists, the very people who study these things for a living Yet these same people

Yet, you dismiss what the FATHER OF DNA and greatest living scientist of our time writes on the subject because it hurts your feelings. That's a Argumentum ad populum Fallacy.

Paul Essien Anyway as I say. You're a musician so yeah..
Ad Hominem Fallacy
A musician ?

giphy.gif

Absolutely, it is, in his home in Memphis last year. I'd take a bullet for that man, as I know he would for me. Al and I have been good friends since 1992, when we got stationed together in San Diego.

But see, you wouldn't know anything about good friends. You allow yourself to be friends only with negroes like yourself. See, Alphonso's not a negro. He's a black man.

Big difference...

Seriously?

That's what you've decided to trot out to try to get under my skin?

What a pathetic, stupid little porch monkey you are...
Are you angry at me Santa ? lol

New Topics

Forum List

Back