Debunking White Racist Opinions

mga138
Again, you are falling back into the notion that an albino Negro is white, as you claimed earlier. What one presents as or passes as isn't always what they really are. Is Elizabeth Warren really a red Indian? Are you claiming that This woman is Black?

You're supporting what you don't believe in. You are supporting the idea that race is a social cosctruct.

Because if you are saying someone who may pass as black may not actually be black.

Then who makes the decision what passes as black ? And who makes the decision where the cut off black and non black is ?

It must be society who makes that decision so you are again you arguing for the idea that race is a social contruct.
No--I am making a case for biology. And when somebody is a mixed race person--that is what they are. You don't pick one or the other to classify yourself. Your classification is--Mixed. You don't wear one black shoe and one yellow show and tell people you are wearing a nice pear of Blacks shoes.

I just wanted to point a few of your main points and ignore the rest because most of your points now are you just repeating what you have already wrote.

mga138
So, if he gets listed by a different cop next week as “Other,” then he will, from that point forward, cease to be Black?

The white cops didn't list him as "Other" when it was time to get serious they listed him (Tiger) as black and that's how other golfers treat him.

Go to 1.33. That tells how Asians see Tiger Woods

mga138
She hardly looks Black at all. She looks fully Japanese with a suntan curly hair. Her face is totally Japanese and looks far more like her mother than she does her father.

The Japanese are a beast when it comes to race. Japanese is one of, if not THE MOST ethnocentric countries on the planet.

Darker skinned Asians like Cambodians, Hmong and Vietnamese are treated like sh*t over there and living in the mud without a biscuit. Ethnic Koreans and Burakumin they get it.

No one. No were in the world would look at Naomi Osaka as Japanese or Asian,

This is a Japansese woman. You can go anywhere on the planet and ask 100 people and they would give you the same answer and tell you she is Asian. Do it with Osaka and you zero would say she is Asian.

View attachment 541266

mga138
The Blacks in the USA have a average IQ. of 85. Find me a Black population in African with an average IQ. close to 85. That boost came the European DNA that Blacks in the US have...
How Slavery Changed the DNA of African Americans

giphy.gif

mga138
Due to the uneven numbers in the demographics, the police do, indeed, shoot blacks at 2.45 times the rate that they shoot White people. And, lets face it, the fact that just as many Unarmed White men are killed as Blacks, and the fact that Twice the number of whites are killed by cops DESTROYS your odd conspiracy theory that the Police killings are a plot by Whites eliminate Blacks.

However, Blacks are 4.46 times more likely to kill a police officer than any other groups of people and they resist arrest at 9.6 times more than White and Hispanics combined. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.

Additionally, you keep ignoring the fact that Asians are shot by the police far less often (per capita) than White people are; at just 0.25 the rate of Whites. Again--Does that mean that the cops are hunting White people and letting Asians go, or does that mean that the cops are just going after the people committing the most crime?

View attachment 541270

Still waiting for a answer on this from you....
Due to the uneven numbers in the demographics, the police do, indeed, shoot blacks at 2.45 times the rate that they shoot White people. And, lets face it, the fact that just as many Unarmed White men are killed as Blacks, and the fact that Twice the number of whites are killed by cops DESTROYS your odd conspiracy theory that the Police killings are a plot by Whites eliminate Blacks.

However, Blacks are 4.46 times more likely to kill a police officer than any other groups of people and they resist arrest at 9.6 times more than White and Hispanics combined. These figures are well within what would be expected given race differences in crime rates and likelihood to resist arrest.

Additionally, you keep ignoring the fact that Asians are shot by the police far less often (per capita) than White people are; at just 0.25 the rate of Whites. Again--Does that mean that the cops are hunting White people and letting Asians go, or does that mean that the cops are just going after the people committing the most crime?

I expect a reply...but....
5nkuli.jpg

Still waiting for a answer on this from you....

I expect a reply...but....View attachment 541692
No being white does. Disagreements not based in fact is ignorance. That's what you do.

mga138

1632164716388.png

mga138

1632164733215.png

mga138

1632164750680.png

mga138

View attachment 541869
mga138

View attachment 541870
mga138

View attachment 541871

Ahhh...I see. Well, that's just the typical and graceless way a Black Supremacist admits to losing an argument, with childish attempts at name-calling and pathetic attempts at insults. Worthless.

5nkuli.jpg

Last edited:
mga138
No--I am making a case for biology.

So your argument is that someone who may pass as black may not actually be black ?

Have I got that right ?

mga138
And when somebody is a mixed race person--that is what they are. You don't pick one or the other to classify yourself. Your classification is--Mixed. You don't wear one black shoe and one yellow show and tell people you are wearing a nice pear of Blacks shoes.

So your argument is that someone who may pass as black may not actually be black ?

Have I got that right ?

mga138
Ahhh...I see. Well, that's just the typical and graceless way a Black Supremacist admits to losing an argument, with childish attempts at name-calling and pathetic attempts at insults. Worthless.

I'm just not going to take your "race data" seriously.

What white supremacists do is that they lie and they expect people to respond to their lies. You're trying to masquerade your internal chaos into a form of rationality and white supremacists usually do that via statistics. As stats can give you a moral cover for things they will believe in anyway.

mga138
Ok...now you are getting to the end of the tether. We have vidoes of Blacks

Videos made by white people ?

Chicago police is full of white supremacists. They evened resorted putting bait trucks full of nikes in chicagos black areas to entrap black ppl

Chicagoans, former & current, also know about mercenaries killing under the guise of "gang violence". Plenty proof of white men dressed in Black face masks committing murders too. 500+ killed on avg for decades. That's why blk people need to stop participating in those gun buyback programs for a $100 gift card and a pat on the head. All white supremacists do is recycle those weapons back into the streets.

They expect us to believe that Black people are professional assassins who can murder without being caught? If that were true, Black people would not be the victims.

Entrapping a thief, huh?
Maybe if they weren't a thief, they wouldn't be busted.
Put a Nike truck out front of me and I will walk on by. But, I'm not a thief.

Oh I get it! You mean like how you say "I think White Supremacists are the ones killing all the Black people in the inner cities........now prove me wrong".
Just carry on with your black deaths matter and never findin arrests or any leads to what you post

"The Democrats have been fooling blacks for 60 years. Give them a little welfare, tell them the White Man is keeping them down and blacks keep voting for Democrats."

Slavery is said to have ended in 1863. Because Lincoln signed the Emancipation Proclamation, blacks sided with the republican party. From 1863 until 1936, 73 years, blacks voted and specifially supported the republican party. What did blacks get in return from the republican party after the emancipation proclamation?

Can any republican here answer that?

In 1936 because of a broken promise by a republican president to include blacks in his administration and to provide southern blacks with lands that white farmers gave up on during the Mississippi flood, a leading black republican left the party and millions of blacks followed him.

Still some blacks remained faithful to the republican party for the next 28 years when republicans nominated a man who opposed the 1964 civil rights act, and at the point in his nomination address when he declared that extremism in defense of liberty is no vice, he cemented a black exodus from the republican party.

All told that's 101 years that blacks supported the republican party, and the party did nothing for blacks after the emancipation proclamation. All during Jim Crow blacks were republicans. Republicans did not desegregate the military or end jim crow in public accomodations. Blacks blindly voted for republicans for most of that 101 years because they are the party that Abraham Lincoln belonged to.

"The problems blacks face are because of their own choices, not legislation made by whites. Blacks don't see this and fall for lies told by democrats and black activists who have an agenda."

Aside from the fact that my opinion has not been formed by reading right wing websites, but by actual experience dealing with creating programs and assistance that meets the parameters of public policy, the facts have been proven by whites themselves. So let me repost these facts compiled by CITIGROUP.

Since 2000, U.S. gross domestic product lost that much as a result of discriminatory practices in a range of areas, including in education and access to business loans, according to a new study by Citigroup. Specifically, the study came up with $16 trillion in lost GDP by noting four key racial gaps between African Americans and whites:

$13 trillion lost in potential business revenue because of discriminatory lending to African American entrepreneurs, with an estimated 6.1 million jobs not generated as a result

$2.7 trillion in income lost because of disparities in wages suffered by African Americans

$218 billion lost over the past two decades because of discrimination in providing housing credit

And $90 billion to $113 billion in lifetime income lost from discrimination in accessing higher education

Now to say that the root cause of the problems blacks face is white racism, gets a person a load of crazy, but as these numbers show, blacks have lost income and jobs because of racial discrimination since the year 2000. Not 1850, not 1900 and not 1950. Now blacks are NOT discriminating against each other, so then if white racism isn't the root cause of this what is?

Are you paid to write this garbage? I hope you’re not dumb enough to believe it.

The Democrats passed the Jim Crow laws. The Democrats controlled the Solid South where most black people lived. How could the Republicans stop these Democrats? Start another Civil War?

The Citigroup report just assumes that all disparities are caused by discrimination, which is of course idiotic.

Democrat elites despise black people! Said elites want black people uneducated, dependent, poor, living in crime-infested & filthy cities. Said elites are happiest when the abortion industry decimates the black population.

Last edited:
Meister
Entrapping a thief, huh? Maybe if they weren't a thief, they wouldn't be busted.

In a system of white supremacy. To be black is to be a thief.

Meister
Put a Nike truck out front of me and I will walk on by. But, I'm not a thief.

And that's because you have a system of white supremacy that protects you

Are you paid to write this garbage? I hope you’re not dumb enough to believe it.

The Democrats passed the Jim Crow laws. The Democrats controlled the Solid South where most black people lived. How could the Republicans stop these Democrats? Start another Civil War?

The Citigroup report just assumes that all disparities are caused by discrimination, which is of course idiotic.

Democrat elites despise black people! Said elites want black people uneducated, dependent, poor, living in crime-infested & filthy cities. Said elites are happiest when the abortion industry decimates the black population.
Wrong. Everything I said is supported by historical fact. During reconstruction things were changing in the south becaust the U.S military maintained a presence and stopped attempts at white racial violence. Republican Rutherford B. Hayes made a compromise with sothern democrats so he could become president whereby he agreed to remove the troops. Once he did that, reconstruction was over. White republicans and democrats have been complicit as it pertains to racism and today it is the republican party that is controlled by racists.

So don't come to me with that white racist mumbo jumbo about Jim Crow while telling me how we should stop living in the past. It was todays republican party that refused to vote for voting rights THIS YEAR.

Republicans sit on city councils in America. You guys call a city democrat just because the mayor is a democrat. But the mayor is just one vote on the city council and a democratic mayor with majority republican council members does not make a city a "democrat city."

Republican policies would do nothing but make things worse for blacks. You racists don't seem to understand that we aren't voting democrat because we love white liberals, or because white liberals have us in vulcan mind control. We compare the policies and for the majority of blacks, republican policies suck.

Last edited:
Wrong. Everything I said is supported by historical fact. During reconstruction things were changing in the south becaust the U.S military maintained a presence and stopped attempts at white racial violence. Republican Rutherford B. Hayes made a compromise with sothern democrats so he could become president whereby he agreed to remove the troops. Once he did that, reconstruction was over. White republicans and democrats have been complicit as it pertains to racism and today it is the republican party that is controlled by racists.

So don't come to me with that white racist mumbo jumbo about Jim Crow while telling me how we should stop living in the past. It was todays republican party that refused to vote for voting rights THIS YEAR.

Republicans sit on city councils in America. You guys call a city democrat just because the mayor is a democrat. But the mayor is just one vote on the city council and a democratic mayor with majority republican council members does not make a city a "democrat city."

Republican policies would do nothing but make things worse for blacks. You racists don't seem to understand that we aren't voting democrat because we love white liberals, or because white liberals have us in vulcan mind control. We compare the policies and for the majority of blacks, republican policies suck.
Are these the Democratic policies that black people should admire: How Barack Obama and Hillary Clinton Contributed to Libya's Slavery Crisis | Black Agenda Report

Face it: the corporate media has rammed your mind into a tiny wooden box and nailed it shut.

Last edited:

Sadly, it appears he believes it.

When Pelosi removed all the portraits of racists, and no one except Breitbart mentioned that every one was a Democrat.....

And that poster votes Democrat.

Pelosi Orders Confederate Portraits – All Dems – Removed ...​

https://www.breitbart.com › politics › 2020/06/18 › nan...

Jun 18, 2020 — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced Thursday that four portraits of former speakers, all Democrats who served in the Confederacy, ...

Four Confederate portraits are removed from US Capitol - Breitbart​

https://www.breitbart.com › news › pelosi-orders-remo...

“There is no room in the hallowed halls of Congress or in any place of honor for memorializing men who embody the violent bigotry and grotesque racism of the ...

Pelosi Orders Portrait Removal of Confederate House Speakers​

https://www.breitbart.com › politics › 2020/06/18 › pel...

Jun 18, 2020 — House Speaker Nancy Pelosi announced on Thursday that she would order the removal of portraits of former House Speakers who worked for the ...

Portraits of former Confederate leaders removed from ... - Breitbart​

https://www.breitbart.com › news › pelosi-orders-removal...

WASHINGTON (AP) — Portraits honoring four former House speakers who served in the Confederacy were removed Thursday after Speaker Nancy Pelosi declared that ...

mga138
No--I am making a case for biology.

Have I got that right ?

mga138
And when somebody is a mixed race person--that is what they are. You don't pick one or the other to classify yourself. Your classification is--Mixed. You don't wear one black shoe and one yellow show and tell people you are wearing a nice pear of Blacks shoes.

Have I got that right ?
No--What I am saying is that that Mixed Race people are Mixed Race people- Period. It doesn't matter how they present themselves, or which identity they select for themselves. If somebody is a Mixed race person, than that is their identity. That mix can be flushed out over many generations, but until that happens, they are Mixed and nothing more. A pizza with half of it with anchovies and the half with only peperoni is not a peperoni pizza.

mga138

I'm just not going to take your "race data" seriously.

What white supremacists do is that they lie and they expect people to respond to their lies. You're trying to masquerade your internal chaos into a form of rationality and white supremacists usually do that via statistics. As stats can give you a moral cover for things they will believe in anyway.
That isn't MY data--that comes from The Black Supremacists Eric Holder and Obama. Additionally, the data on Police Shootings comes from the Toxic Anti-White Washington Post. They started putting the names and faces of every person who died by Police contact, and the facts are the facts. What you are essentially saying is that any fact that you disagree with is racist. That's not an argument against it, nor does it prove your own point. It just demonstrates ever further that Blacks and whites need to keep away from each other. Reason, rule of law, rationality, and the scientific method are tenets of White societies, and Blacks-at large--don't seem to prefer to live in that type of system.

I think this has been a very bad marriage and it is time for a divorce.
Do it for the kids.​

Why some Black Americans are leaving the U.S. to reclaim their "destiny" in Ghana
nogs.jpg

Forum List

Back