Debunking White Racist Opinions

Canon Shooter
You know, one of the most puzzling things about USMB is your presence on it. You don't ever want to debate anything.

What do you want to debate ?

Canon Shooter
You don't ever want to have discussions about anything

What do you want to discuss ?

Canon Shooter
Nor do you ever want to ever enter into a conversation.

What do you want to converse about ?

Canon Shooter
You just want to belch up your hateful vitriol and not be challenged.

Seems like your talking about yourself.

Canon Shooter
You want people to accept what you say as the gospel truth, for no other reason than you said it.

Canon Shooter
And, anytime someone says they would do or say something, like hold a white person to a particular standard, you respond with "I don't believe you" or "Yeah, right".

What would you or AZrailwhale be like in the courtroom and blk man is on trial ?

He would go down.

That's how I judge it. These so called good white ppl never seem to be in the courtroom.

View attachment 544389View attachment 544390View attachment 544391View attachment 544392View attachment 544393View attachment 544394

Whites lie on blks all the time.

View attachment 544395View attachment 544397
I've been on juries and base my votes toward the verdict on the law and the EVIDENCE presented in court. Race doesn't enter into it. If I'm on a jury and I'm absolutely sure the defendant is guilty based upon personal knowledge, but the prosecution doesn't prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt, I'll vote to acquit. That's the standard you swear to uphold when you take the oath as a juror.

You don't debate, you pontificate and C&P crap.
You guys don't debate. You spew racist bullshit, then when countered, spew more. You get shown facts then you tell us those facts can't be true only your fiction can be true.

/----/ Goldwater was not a racist as democRATs portray him. He felt The Civil Rights Act was a states rights issue, not the federal government's job. His mistake was, this position lumped him in with the racist democrats.
“It so happens that I am in agreement with the [anti-racial segregation] objectives of the Supreme Court as stated in the Brown decision,” writes Goldwater. “I am not prepared, however, to impose that judgment of mine on the people of Mississippi or South Carolina. . . . That is their business, not mine. I believe that the problem of race relations, like all social and cultural problems, is best handled by the people directly concerned . . . [and] should not be effected by engines of national power.” Here, Goldwater forthrightly disavows ugly racism even as he makes the philosophical case that racial justice solutions must not be imposed from above by federal governmental fiat. In the American federalist system, local authority must be respected, Goldwater argues, even when local authorities see issues in a vexing manner.
Goldwater is what he showed himself to be. Those words in bold show he was a racist.

Canon Shooter
You want people to accept what you say as the gospel truth, for no other reason than you said it.

This is what Canon Shooter and every racist here does. They want us blacks to accept their racist opinions about blacks as the gospel truth, for no other reason than they said it.

Canon Shooter
So, for the third time I'll ask the question which you've clumsily avoided the first two time it was asked: Seeing as all you do is dismiss opinions which differ from your own, without the benefit of debate and discussion, why are you even here?

I'm here on USMB to write about racism because it affects my life and the lives of those I care about. Because it has shaped how I experience and see the world and myself, so by understanding racism I understand myself and the world better. It has little to do with trying to make whites look bad or making some kind of appeal to them as I've said many times were the likes of you go wrong is thinking that I'm trying pesuade you.

I'm not.

Secondly black people have tried to debate and discuss and reason with whites for 400 years. There are tons of books on racism, films, songs, studies, surveys, speakers on racism, not just by black people but whites like Robin D Angelo, Jane Elliot, Tim Wise.

Racism is very well understood at an academic level

But racism is set up to be illogical that make very difficult disprove logically. It can only be confirmed (One black male rapist) but never disproved (A thousand black men that don't rape)

With you (And others) you're more invested into proving why black people deserved to be screwed over and you do that by trying to prove that black people are screwed up.

Last edited:
  • Love
Reactions: IM2
AZrailwhale
I've been on juries and base my votes toward the verdict on the law and the EVIDENCE presented in court.

You base your votes towards the verdict on whether the person is black

AZrailwhale
Race doesn't enter into it.

Well that's what you are telling me but I don't believe you.

AZrailwhale
If I'm on a jury and I'm absolutely sure the defendant is guilty based upon personal knowledge, but the prosecution doesn't prove it's case beyond a reasonable doubt, I'll vote to acquit.

And how you come to the decision if the defendant is guilty will be based on race.

AZrailwhale
That's the standard you swear to uphold when you take the oath as a juror.

That means nothing.

The Dred Scott Supreme Court ruling, which was NEVER overturned is still the law of the land.

• Love
Reactions: IM2
Canon Shooter

This is what Canon Shooter and every racist here does. They want us blacks to accept their racist opinions about blacks as the gospel truth, for no other reason than they said it.

Deflection, and a poor one at that.

You lose, negro...

/——-/ Specifically which words were racist? Any clue, or are you shooting blanks?
The words in bold. You can't understand how I can say that because you're white and racist yourself. But his support for states rights is support for the very racism the Civil Rights Act wanted to end. To say you're going to leave decisions to those states when you already knew what their choice is, again is a show of support for racism.

The words in bold. You can't understand how I can say that because you're white and racist yourself. But his support for states rights is support for the very racism the Civil Rights Act wanted to end. To say you're going to leave decisions to those states when you already knew what their choice is, again is a show of support for racism.
/——-/ Now, I’m racist? You throw that word around with zero understanding what it means. I grew up in the segregated South run by democRATs and saw it first hand, long before you were born.

/——-/ Now, I’m racist? You throw that word around with zero understanding what it means. I grew up in the segregated South run by democRATs and saw it first hand, long before you were born.
I think I know full well what it means. Far better than you do. I have lived black for 60 years, so no you haven't seen shit. Every time you try making racism only a democratic thing, you show just how much you do not know.

I think I know full well what it means. Far better than you do. I have lived black for 60 years, so no you haven't seen shit. Every time you try making racism only a democratic thing, you show just how much you do not know.
/——/ I’m 70 and know full well what it means and how the democRATs in the South treated Blacks. BTW, I’m Catholic and know how they treated us.

Attachments

• A0F5CF08-2038-4986-8F4E-9884D5B53804.jpeg
    A0F5CF08-2038-4986-8F4E-9884D5B53804.jpeg
    30.3 KB · Views: 23
  • E866652E-BDF2-44FB-B914-F1687D17BB1C.jpeg
    E866652E-BDF2-44FB-B914-F1687D17BB1C.jpeg
    67.8 KB · Views: 24
/——/ I’m 70 and know full well what it means and how the democRATs in the South treated Blacks. BTW, I’m Catholic and know how they treated us.
If you're white and 70 you never faced racism, you enabled it and benefitted from it. My whole family is from the south son, so don't be white trying to tell me what I don't know about racism. Those like you think white racism ended when words were written on paper. Those like you pretend that whites didn't keep up the racism after slavery. Whites like you are in forums like this spewing racism then try telling blacks how the very racism you express is a thing of the past.

You show signs but racism is systemic. It's embedded in our institutions have continues to be long after those signs were taken down.

The second key maneuver, which flowed naturally from the first, was to redefine racism itself. Confronted with civil rights headlines depicting unflattering portrayals of KKK rallies and jackbooted sheriffs, white authority transformed those damning images of white supremacy into the sole definition of racism. This simple but wickedly brilliant conceptual and linguistic shift served multiple purposes. First and foremost, it was conscience soothing. The whittling down of racism to sheet-wearing goons allowed a cloud of racial innocence to cover many whites who, although 'resentful of black progress' and determined to ensure that racial inequality remained untouched, could see and project themselves as the 'kind of upstanding white citizen(s)' who were 'positively outraged at the tactics of the Ku Klux Klan". The focus on the Klan also helped to designate racism as an individual aberration rather than something systemic, institutional and pervasive.”

Carol Anderson, White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide

Last edited:
If you're white and 70 you never faced racism, you enabled it and benefitted from it. My whole family is from the south son, so don't be white trying to tell me what I don't know about racism. Those like you think white racism ended when words were written on paper. Those like you pretend that whites didn't keep up the racism after slavery. Whites like you are in forums like this spewing racism then try telling blacks how the very racism you express is a thing of the past.

You show signs but racism is systemic. It's embedded in our institutions have continues to be long after those signs were taken down.

The second key maneuver, which flowed naturally from the first, was to redefine racism itself. Confronted with civil rights headlines depicting unflattering portrayals of KKK rallies and jackbooted sheriffs, white authority transformed those damning images of white supremacy into the sole definition of racism. This simple but wickedly brilliant conceptual and linguistic shift served multiple purposes. First and foremost, it was conscience soothing. The whittling down of racism to sheet-wearing goons allowed a cloud of racial innocence to cover many whites who, although 'resentful of black progress' and determined to ensure that racial inequality remained untouched, could see and project themselves as the 'kind of upstanding white citizen(s)' who were 'positively outraged at the tactics of the Ku Klux Klan". The focus on the Klan also helped to designate racism as an individual aberration rather than something systemic, institutional and pervasive.”

Carol Anderson, White Rage: The Unspoken Truth of Our Racial Divide
/——-/ It’s sad you let hatred rule your life. Your hatred towards people you don’t even know is a sad commentary.

You guys don't debate. You spew racist bullshit, then when countered, spew more. You get shown facts then you tell us those facts can't be true only your fiction can be true.
You don't show facts, you show opinion pieces and slanted research by organizations that benefit from racial division.

Goldwater is what he showed himself to be. Those words in bold show he was a racist.
talking about taking something out of context. you didn't even use the whole sentence that clearly shows that he was against segregation. That's transparently dishonest and below your already low standards

This is the most scary thing I think I've ever seen from a white girl

Last edited:

Forum List

Back