Debunking The Militant Atheists

These people are propagandists distorting the truth
I'm an atheist and I know of others but I've never met a 'militant atheist'. Do they want to wage war on theists or do they just believe in something other than your 'truth'?

- is that everyone that is not a christian ...

as in who might they be and what truth are they distorting.
No.

Militant atheist is defined as one who is militantly opposed to theism, theists, and religion. Militant atheists have an extreme hostility towards religious theism that entails a desire to see religion suppressed by force. The label militant atheist tends to be used.

No.

Militant atheist is defined as one who is militantly opposed to theism, theists, and religion. Militant atheists have an extreme hostility towards religious theism that entails a desire to see religion suppressed by force. The label militant atheist tends to be used.
No.

- otherwise they are your good buddy.

so says the crusader ...

1593485517783.png

they're not all the same that are not christians, for the theist.

could it be a little payback the sinners are in fear of.

No.

No.

- otherwise they are your good buddy.

so says the crusader ...

View attachment 357104

they're not all the same that are not christians, for the theist.

could it be a little payback the sinners are in fear of.
That sounds like the logic of Derek Chauvin.

I'm an atheist and I know of others but I've never met a 'militant atheist'. Do they want to wage war on theists or do they just believe in something other than your 'truth'?

Thanks for the links. I now know why I've never met a 'militant atheist', they seem to be associated with the old USSR (first link) and are all likely dead by now. Congratulations. Your other links were uninformative though.

In describing certain kinds of atheism, the term 'militant' is more efficiently trumped by the term 'radical' because Zizek for example, has already shown in his discourse on Freud, how the Church and Army overlap (The Fragile Absolute, pp. 123-4). See also Haegglund, Radical Atheism: Derrida and the Time of Life. A good way to make yourself a nazi, even a xian nazi, is to burn Freud.

Thanks for the links. I now know why I've never met a 'militant atheist', they seem to be associated with the old USSR (first link) and are all likely dead by now. Congratulations. Your other links were uninformative though.
No. They are everywhere.

No. They are everywhere.
So there are gangs of atheists in the streets tearing down statues of Jesus? I thought they were after Confederates. I had no idea. The Churches around here have not been vandalized by those militants, hiding in your imagination.

No. They are everywhere.
So there are gangs of atheists in the streets tearing down statues of Jesus? I thought they were after Confederates. I had no idea. The Churches around here have not been vandalized by those militants, hiding in your imagination.
They are more subtle than that. Many are like you.

Forum List

Back