Debunking Another Lie-Blacks Beating Asians

ALLEGEDLY
giphy.gif

This was you wasn't it ?

giphy.gif

Tell me what race were the people who dropped the nuke (the only time a nuke/atomic bomb to this day has ever been used in warfare) in Hiroshima and Nagasaki killing half a million Asian in one go ?
Why would that be relevant? :cuckoo:

Is you're claim that black people are more violent to Asians than any other race has been ?

If it's not. Then state your claim.
White people didnt drop an A bomb, retard. One man made that decision. :cuckoo:

It was the right decision, for the record.

White people didnt drop an A bomb, retard. One man made that decision. :cuckoo:

It was the right decision, for the record.
Right and when a black person does something then it's all black people, but when a white person does something then it's that one white person. OK. Got it.

• Thanks
Reactions: IM2
Right and when a black person does something then it's all black people, but when a white person does something then it's that one white person. OK. Got it.
Oh the irony. On here quite often black posters say what whites did, not what an individual did.

When have all black people been blamed for the actions of an individual? Find one example.

Black resentment toward asians didnt begin after the chinese disease got here

blacks have been jealous of asians for decades
:laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301: :laughing0301:

When have all black people been blamed for the actions of an individual? Find one example.
You racists do it here all the time. Read your posts.

Funny how you can't post up a video. I can post up dozens of blacks attacking Asians.

I posted up a national study done by Asians. Fuck your videos.

Too bad for you but thats not a convincing argument
It's convincing enough for me because whites like you are delusional in the first place. White supremacy doesn't exist, yet you believe it. So who gives a damn what your loco ass thinks?

White supremacy doesn't exist, yet you believe it.
The federal government is as fair to black people as human beings can make it

if there is any institutional bias there its against whites not blacks

I posted up a national study done by Asians. Fuck your videos.

One study is valuable as one quarter trying to buy a five dollar cup coffee.

Forum List

Back