Deborah Birx admits hiding Covid data while working in the White House for Trump

Lies lies and more lies... from the science community which has attached itself to the DNC for some reason....

Doesn’t matter. They’ll hype Covid again if it wins them a few seats in November. It will work on the leftist sheep and that’s all they care about.

you almost have to find some humor in that, you laugh to keep from crying!

I'm laughing and the Trumpfauxvictims. It's interesting that she doesn't fault Trump exclusively. And the person who really convinced Trump to shut down the economy was Scott Gottlieb Trump's first FDA director

• Banned
Birx says in her memoir that Trump screwed up the pandemic, but that Biden screwed it up as well

no one's perfect!

Birx says in her memoir that Trump screwed up the pandemic, but that Biden screwed it up as well

no one's perfect!
So'd she and Faucci offering sometimes contradictory stuff. But it was Gottlieb, and I forget the other guy, who had direct access to Trump, and got him to "suggest" states stay home. And that wasn't a bad idea. I've posted the links more than once, and I'm done the postersofpoorDonald'sgrievances. Maybe Trump didn't move fast enough and we total failed on the FDA/CDC not getting tests out to providers. Personally I don't blame Trump or anyone else. But he totally undid his reelection with the fantasy announcements of "its going to blow away" and can't we use bleach.

And now we have Biden and bunch of chirping progs. Whoopee.

Wow what a surprise. Govt hid data on covid while working in collusion with pfizer which hid crucial data that showed thousands of deaths in preliminary trials and media, social media censored anyo e trying to speak the truth. Meanwhile, the injected are dropping like flies now with heart attacks, cancers, strokes. Nothing to see here.

Wow what a surprise. Govt hid data on covid while working in collusion with pfizer which hid crucial data that showed thousands of deaths in preliminary trials and media, social media censored anyo e trying to speak the truth. Meanwhile, the injected are dropping like flies now with heart attacks, cancers, strokes. Nothing to see here.
Bret Baier had Fauci on in what Fauci thought was going to be a softball interview, last night.

It wasn't.

And i was a conspiracy theorist for not falling in line with the "science" :lol:

It's humorous, in a pathetic sort of way, that the conspiracy theory sub-forum is where all of the truths are found.

Dumb people deserve their own fate is my view these days.

Last edited:
This is great....talk about drinking the koolaid, America did.

Dr. Birx...

"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection..."

"Let’s be very clear, 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated."

Additionally, and taken from her new book, "Silent Invasion..."

She ''devised'' a ''strategic sleight-of-hand'' to manipulate COVID data and quietly alter CDC guidance without authorization.

"This wasn’t the only bit of subterfuge I had to engage in"

"agreed to quietly rewrite the guidance and post it to the CDC website."

"We would not seek approval. Because we were both quite busy, it might take a week or two, but we were committed to subverting the dangerous message that limiting testing was the right thing to do"

Dr. Birx...

"I knew these vaccines were not going to protect against infection..."

"Let’s be very clear, 50% of the people who died from the omicron surge were older, vaccinated."

Additionally, and taken from her new book, "Silent Invasion..."

She ''devised'' a ''strategic sleight-of-hand'' to manipulate COVID data and quietly alter CDC guidance without authorization.

"This wasn’t the only bit of subterfuge I had to engage in"

"agreed to quietly rewrite the guidance and post it to the CDC website."

"We would not seek approval. Because we were both quite busy, it might take a week or two, but we were committed to subverting the dangerous message that limiting testing was the right thing to do"
Wonder if they'll kick her off Twitter now.

Naturally, the question should arise as to why they're all coming out now.

Right?

So. Election is coming up. Meaning this is around the time to start drawing up your plans. Those who have ever been involved in elections at that level will know what I mean by that.

On that note I'll leave the thread with a previous thought I had on things last year some time.

Reason being is because it's that time.

This is predictable. These people only care about power. That's all this has ever been about. So while it may appear that the media and these so-called experts are shedding the light, take time to consider their actions for what they actually are.

Now you're gonna start seing them flip everything around on Trump.

And I'm not even a Trump supporter. I'm just saying that this is what is gonna go down, folks.

Anyway...

Fauci needs to be tried for crimes against humanity.

And those in media and in political office who ran interference for him should also be held accountable.

Unfortunately, that discussion won't be had in the mainstream until Trump gets back in the mix and questions begin to arise with regard to whether Operation Warp Speed was more relevant to an operation based on foreknowledge.

And that question will be brought up in the mainstream, make no mistake about that.

A place for everything and everything in its place kind of deal.

In time...

Naturally, the question should arise as to why they're all coming out now.

Right?

So. Election is coming up. Meaning this is around the time to start drawing up your plans. Those who have ever been involved in elections at that level will know what I mean by that.

On that note I'll leave the thread with a previous thought I had on things last year some time.

Reason being is because it's that time.

This is predictable. These people only care about power. That's all this has ever been about. So while it may appear that the media and these so-called experts are shedding the light, take time to consider their actions for what they actually are.

Now you're gonna start seing them flip everything around on Trump.

And I'm not even a Trump supporter. I'm just saying that this is what is gonna go down, folks.

Anyway...
I don't know about this flipping on Trump when she openly admits what was done, as advisors to the president.
During the whole issue, I wondered at times if they were feeding Him BS.

I don't know about this flipping on Trump when she openly admits what was done, as advisors to the president.
During the whole issue, I wondered at times if they were feeding Him BS.

The media will be the ones to get it started. This is how they're laying the groundwork. In my view, anyway. "Stategery,'' man.

And, of course, they're pimping this brand new product now. Out with the old, in with the new, sort of thing.

Cavuto is a weasel. So is Baier. So are the rest of em. For the most part.

The media will be the ones to get it started. This is how they're laying the groundwork. In my view, anyway. "Stategery,'' man.

And, of course, they're pimping this brand new product now. Out with the old, in with the new, sort of thing.

Cavuto is a weasel. So is Baier. So are the rest of em. For the most part.
Fauci didn't think so at first.
Media is now turning on Biden......they'll realize they were had on this.
You know, their reputation is on the line...... :auiqs.jpg:

Forum List

Back