debates?

I always say never underestimate your opponent. The bar is set so low for Biden, as long as he doesn't drop a load in his pants a la Nadler, the Left will be rejoicing.

Either way, Mike, Trump had a conversation with voters on ABC the other week where he masterfully answered every question instantly and beautifully off the top of his head without effort and the MSM reported the event was a disaster with Trump flubbing questions and blowing his cool.

The Left are such pathological liars they don't know themselves where the truth ends and the fiction starts.

Right now they no doubt have Joe in California set up in a studio set up as a debate stage replica with a look alike actor who looks like Chris Wallace and another like Trump drilling him on question after question giving him the preferred, sketched answers and having him practice over and over memorizing and correcting everything he says with professional acting instructors, health professionals, hair stylists and make up artists massaging, stretching and limbering Biden up for the debate.

Trump will walk in and just wing it off the cuff.

I just can't see biden showing up.

There will be no debates!
IF Biden is having a bad dementia day they will have some lame excuse to not debate. IF he does debate and he crashes and burns there will be no further debates...

If Biden is a no-show, Trump will just have to go on without him. The nation still deserves to hear all Trump's accomplishments and views and explanations on matters.

Maybe they can have Jill stand in to tell us what Joe WOULD have said if he could make it or stick a cardboard cutout of Joe over there and have Charlie Brown's teacher mumble answers for him.

I just can't see biden showing up.

There will be no debates!
IF Biden is having a bad dementia day they will have some lame excuse to not debate. IF he does debate and he crashes and burns there will be no further debates...

If Biden is a no-show, Trump will just have to go on without him. The nation still deserves to hear all Trump's accomplishments and views and explanations on matters.

Maybe they can have Jill stand in to tell us what Joe WOULD have said if he could make it or stick a cardboard cutout of Joe over there and have Charlie Brown's teacher mumble answers for him.
Wa wanwan wa, wa wanaa wa...

I always say never underestimate your opponent. The bar is set so low for Biden, as long as he doesn't drop a load in his pants a la Nadler, the Left will be rejoicing.
Why do you people just pretend Trump doesn’t sound like a moron 24/7? I mean say what you want about Biden. It doesn’t matter. You just sound really pathetic not admitting how stupid Trump is.

Either way, Mike, Trump had a conversation with voters on ABC the other week where he masterfully answered every question instantly and beautifully off the top of his head without effort and the MSM reported the event was a disaster with Trump flubbing questions and blowing his cool.

The Left are such pathological liars they don't know themselves where the truth ends and the fiction starts.

Right now they no doubt have Joe in California set up in a studio set up as a debate stage replica with a look alike actor who looks like Chris Wallace and another like Trump drilling him on question after question giving him the preferred, sketched answers and having him practice over and over memorizing and correcting everything he says with professional acting instructors, health professionals, hair stylists and make up artists massaging, stretching and limbering Biden up for the debate.

In the context of the debate, there is no doubt Donald Trump is in mid season form and Biden has been on injured reserve. But you have a Liberal moderator who knows how to make someone look bad or good. Who knows? Biden may even have the debate questions. When it comes to Democrats, nothing surprises me.

The blob will look great to his supporters and nobody else. Biden will look good to his supporters and possibly a few undecideds.

The debates are meaningless this year.

They never hold real 'debates'; it's just a media event wherein both 'sides' just read a list of 'talking points' off a teleprompter and the fan clubs applaud after them. Except I don't think Trump reads from a script much, as he doesn't need to.

Trump will crush the old criminal extortionist, and then the faggots and deviants will whine about what he did to 'that poor old man' and how mean he was. Gou Pi Biden should be eating his oat meal in a Federal pen now with Obama and Comey sharing a cell with him.

my prediction: as Chris Wallace's questions get tougher, so will Trump and Biden's moods, and they will go at one another aggressively

Oh Freaky, you are great for a good laugh if nothing else. I really do like you. :)
Here. I'm going to be more than fair. But pay attention to the very last paragraph of the article.

Forum List

Back