Debate With Atheists/Leftists is Futile

SUPER God, of course.
Well, let's think this through. Before GOD there was no time, space, nor materials. That would seem to indicated that GOD just was. GOD labeled HIMSELF the I AM. Everything man who tries to imagine a SUPREME BEING generally misses these 3 points and why pagan gods are so inferior ----- they depend on a preexistence of something beside themselves. Even Mormonism is totally lacking. They believe in a fabricator god and not one who created from NOTHING.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

What is a foolish man?

"The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. - The Holy Bible

"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him." - The Holy Bible

No matter what facts, no matter what evidence, what science, what compelling data and research you provide to Leftists/atheists, they will spin it, deny it, trivialize it, and completely refute it. So simply post an opening message for the good of thinking, rational people, and don't respond to lying atheists.
They're not worth your time and effort.

The effort necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude greater than the effort required to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Further reading:
The Irrational Atheist by Vox Day and Illogical Atheism by Bo Jinn.

Excellent, persuasive books by former militant atheists.

The idea that he is a devotee of reason seeing through the outdated superstitions believed by less intelligent beings is the foremost conceit of the atheist. – page 7

… 72.9 percent of professors polled described the Bible as “an ancient book of fables, legends, history, and moral precepts,” compared to 17.5 percent of the general population. – page 15

… the High Church atheist’s undeveloped social skills are often so dramatic as to be reasonably described as a form of social autism. – page 16

Democrats are more than twice as likely to be someone who has dropped out of high school than to be an individual with a master’s degree. – page 19

Studies have shown that those without religion have life expectancies seven years shorter than the average churchgoer, are more likely to smoke, abuse alcohol and be depressed or obese, and they are much less likely to marry or have children. – page 20 (The Irrational Atheist)

---------------------------------
The atheist consequently finds himself committed to a set of logical contradictions; that he is free, except there is no such thing as freedom; that all men are basically good, though moral good itself is only useful fiction; and finally that his life has meaning in a universe that has none – or at least none that we can possibly know of at any rate. Modern atheism is… an abstract mess.- Line1950

In order to establish an explanation as the best, you do not have to have an explanation for the explanation. [That would necessitate explanations all the way down.] The universe has demonstrated that it requires an explanation. God has not. – 1989

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing itself, therefore, does not exist. – 2019

Contemporary atheism does no resolve in the conclusion that God does not exist as much as it begins with it. – 2270

If the evidence from sociology is not powerful enough, we now have recent studies from the field of psychology which validate the ridiculousness of this fictional psychological pre-disposition to atheism. – 2385
(Illogical Atheism, Kindle Edition)

Richard Dawkins wrote a book called "The God Delusion". I kept a log as I read it. In the first 11 pages, I found 4 lies.

ChemEngineer

Jesus commanded that we not cast our pearls to swine and that we let "the dead bury their dead". He also commanded to "shake the dust" from one's sandals if another doesn't want to accept his teachings.

I agree that it is pointless to read the views of atheists and an even bigger waste of time to engage with them. They are spiritually blind and under the influence of the prince of this world, in whom they do not believe, of course.
The worst thing about atheists is they are not interested in the truth.

Richard Dawkins wrote a book called "The God Delusion". I kept a log as I read it. In the first 11 pages, I found 4 lies.
I began taking notes on books I read for the very first time while reading Counting the Eons by Isaac Asimov. In school we learn to accept what authors say. Asimov showed me how stupid authors can be. I will forward you my notes. I continued with Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins, and many others including conservative authors.

Here is the difference. Leftists lie cover to cover. Take it to the bank. Carl Sagan included.
And Al Gore. Conservatives may make an occasional error but the difference is profound, intentional , and political. Leftist politics infects and destroys everything it touches.

Look at education.

I began taking notes on books I read for the very first time while reading Counting the Eons by Isaac Asimov. In school we learn to accept what authors say. Asimov showed me how stupid authors can be. I will forward you my notes. I continued with Carl Sagan, Richard Dawkins, and many others including conservative authors.

Here is the difference. Leftists lie cover to cover. Take it to the bank. Carl Sagan included.
And Al Gore. Conservatives may make an occasional error but the difference is profound, intentional , and political. Leftist politics infects and destroys everything it touches.

Look at education.
Is that why right-wingers on this very site have practically nothing but fallacy instead of any "gospel Truth"? It seems like if it were not for fallacy, right-wingers would have no arguments at all.

What is a foolish man?

"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him." - The Holy Bible

No matter what facts, no matter what evidence, what science, what compelling data and research you provide to Leftists/atheists, they will spin it, deny it, trivialize it, and completely refute it. So simply post an opening message for the good of thinking, rational people, and don't respond to lying atheists.

The effort necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude greater than the effort required to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Further reading:

The idea that he is a devotee of reason seeing through the outdated superstitions believed by less intelligent beings is the foremost conceit of the atheist. – page 7

… 72.9 percent of professors polled described the Bible as “an ancient book of fables, legends, history, and moral precepts,” compared to 17.5 percent of the general population. – page 15

… the High Church atheist’s undeveloped social skills are often so dramatic as to be reasonably described as a form of social autism. – page 16

Democrats are more than twice as likely to be someone who has dropped out of high school than to be an individual with a master’s degree. – page 19

Studies have shown that those without religion have life expectancies seven years shorter than the average churchgoer, are more likely to smoke, abuse alcohol and be depressed or obese, and they are much less likely to marry or have children. – page 20 (The Irrational Atheist)

The atheist consequently finds himself committed to a set of logical contradictions; that he is free, except there is no such thing as freedom; that all men are basically good, though moral good itself is only useful fiction; and finally that his life has meaning in a universe that has none – or at least none that we can possibly know of at any rate. Modern atheism is… an abstract mess.- Line1950

In order to establish an explanation as the best, you do not have to have an explanation for the explanation. [That would necessitate explanations all the way down.] The universe has demonstrated that it requires an explanation. God has not. – 1989

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing
itself, therefore, does not exist. – 2019==

Contemporary atheism does no resolve in the conclusion that God does not exist as much as it begins with it. – 2270

If the evidence from sociology is not powerful enough, we now have recent studies from the field of psychology which validate the ridiculousness of this fictional psychological pre-disposition to atheism. – 2385
This is the problem. The church made the word pervert to be a pedophilia person, being one sexuality name. That is not what pervert means biblically. Perverted pervert, have to do with he mouth and tongue. They that have a froward perverted tongue will be perverted in their ways.
Proverbs 6:14 Who with perversity in his heart continually devises evil, Who spreads strife." Those people are perverse in their ways.' The strive against zoophila, and pedophilia people. They that strive against them attack people who protect them, l Lot was attacked when he protected the two beings in Lots house.

Source: 12 Bible verses about Perversion

This is the problem. People did not see God in the church making them say atheist. Atheists ended up being bitter toward people who talk about scripture. That is what Satan wants. The church made the word pervert to be a pedophilia person, being one sexuality name. That is not what pervert means biblically. Perverted pervert, have to do with the mouth and tongue. They that have a froward perverted tongue will be perverted in their ways.
Proverbs 6:14 Who with perversity in his heart continually devises evil, Who spreads strife." Those people are perverse in their ways.' They strive against zoophilia, and pedophilia people. They that strive against them attack people who protect them. Lot was attacked when he protected the two beings in Lots house.

Source: 12 Bible verses about Perversion

What is a foolish man?

Further reading:

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing itself, therefore, does not exist. – 2019

You are essentially arguing that religion is correct. Which of the 3,500 currently practiced religions is correct ? Atheism, are you non belief in a deity. Both schools can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God. Religion, on the other hand, just by the numbers alone, proves it is false.

You are essentially arguing that religion is correct. Which of the 3,500 currently practiced religions is correct ? Atheism, are you non belief in a deity. Both schools can neither prove nor disprove the existence of God. Religion, on the other hand, just by the numbers alone, proves it is false.
He that is arguing saying religon is correct, does not know what religon is. Religon will be in vain, not bridling your tongue, or be religon that is not vain, bridling your tongue. Religon will be defiled, or pure, and undefiled. Jamies 1:26 - 27. Pure undefiled religon is Christs mind, in our mind.

He that is arguing saying religon is correct, does not know what religon is. Religon will be in vain, not bridling your tongue, or be religon that is not vain, bridling your tongue. Religon will be defiled, or pure, and undefiled. Jamies 1:26 - 27. Pure undefiled religon is Christs mind, in our mind.
Beliefs are good thing to have if they serve you well. Those who use religion as a weapon to attack others who don't have the same beliefs, are definitely courting an afterlife in hell ( if that is one of their beliefs ).

Beliefs are good thing to have if they serve you well. Those who use religion as a weapon to attack others who don't have the same beliefs, are definitely courting an afterlife in hell ( if that is one of their beliefs ).
I am against the weaponization of the Bible. People who are born of fornication will weaponize the Bible. That is what Christs enemies did. The dead who don't know anything are in what people call hell. They become a part of the earth. God's light will burn the earth to the lowest hell. That is the lowest depths, in the earth. That is not going to be Satan's kingdom. Physical people think, in, and place. That is why Jesus talked about a place, and being in, in parables. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. It would be really strange had God say: I don't take any pleasure in the life of the wicked. The church is saying that with eternal suffering.

Last edited:
There would be none of what is, had people practice pure undefiled religon. Instead we have buildings saying, My religion is right. Your religon is wrong. Silent mental battels are none ending.

There would be none of what is, had people practice pure undefiled religon. Instead we have buildings saying, My religion is right. Your religon is wrong. Silent mental battels are none ending.
Undefiled religion ? I think you're trying to express Spiritualism.

Undefiled religion ? I think you're trying to express Spiritualism.
Yes, the unseen. Christs mind in our mind doing his good pleasure through us. That mind controls our tongue. A person who control's their tongue will not have religon that is vain.

What is a foolish man?

Further reading:

No one will see God in a church that repeats Satan's lie of thou shalt not surly die with eternal torment. God is not into condeming, or tormenting. Jesus taught edifying. That is why we have laws against pedo's and all kinds of sex being seen, and nudity. That is not God's law. You expect a different reaction? I say this: Matthew 23:15 15Woe unto you, scribes and Pharisees, hypocrites! for ye compass sea and land to make one proselyte, and when he is made, ye make him twofold more the child of hell than yourselves." Hell is under the earth. The dead become a part of the earth. God's light purifies the earth. That would not happen had Satan have A kingdom in the earth like the divine comedy and Daunte's inferno talks about. Sin would still be in the earth. God's mind is not in those books.
Ignorant people in the church made Amish people. Not being of the world means being like Jesus who is not of the world. The church is den of theives, not know what is in their own book. We have Islam thanks to the church.
O yes depressed. The church wants that not wanting the world to be like the gifting Lord God. The church fakes with colorful gifts in what they call Christmas. The most depressing day of the year. Catholic charity is an abomination. 1 Corinthians 13:4- 7 is not talking about what the church talks about, when they say charity. O - yea, marrage. The church butchered marrage in every which way. We are married to Jesus, when they are saved, male and female. Marrage supper of the lamb is visual marrage male and female. There is giving in marrage. Jacob did that giving his wives and concubines' to Esau. Yes concubines'. The church avoids that. A priest is not required. Without religon, is without visiting the widow and fatherless in their affliction, and without having a bridled tongue? That is what Jamies 1:26 - 27 talks about. The church sees free as this: the freedom to have the police called on you had you show God's image or, be were seen engaging in whatever kind of sex being arrested. Pedo's and zoos have the freedom to have death threats spewed at them. Furries have the right to have mean words spoken to them saying nothing good at all. That is anti - rights.

Last edited:
The result of the FALL of Adam.
And Eve. That is when Satan made stars to be gas cloud's. God did not start things with a big bang. Genisis 1:17 is not a big bang.
Genesis 1:17“And God set them in the firmament of the heaven to give light upon the earth,”
King James Version (KJV). Satan is dressed in gold and gems. Lucifer had a name change when that being fell. The church needs to start telling the truth.

I am against the weaponization of the Bible. People who are born of fornication will weaponize the Bible. That is what Christs enemies did. The dead who don't know anything are in what people call hell. They become a part of the earth. God's light will burn the earth to the lowest hell. That is the lowest depths, in the earth. That is not going to be Satan's kingdom. Physical people think, in, and place. That is why Jesus talked about a place, and being in, in parables. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. It would be really strange had God say: I don't take any pleasure in the life of the wicked. The church is saying that with eternal suffering.

You have no knowledge of anything you say God says or thinks. It's speculation on your part completely.
But you won't agree about weaponisation of the bible yet quite freely suggest to atheists they are destined to eternal fire, as you have suggested above, and scare the shit out of little kids by teaching them the lies about hell and sin.
Do you ever read what you write?

You godbotherers are hypocrisy to the highest and a danger to society.

You have no knowledge of anything you say God says or thinks. It's speculation on your part completely.
But you won't agree about weaponisation of the bible yet quite freely suggest to atheists they are destined to eternal fire, as you have suggested above, and scare the shit out of little kids by teaching them the lies about hell and sin.
Do you ever read what you write?

You godbotherers are hypocrisy to the highest and a danger to society.
I do not talk about eternal torment. End of Rev, is second death. God takes no pleasure in the death of the wicked. The soul that sins it shall die. Wicked become ashes under the feet of the righteous. Eternal torment is the same as thou shalt not surly die, being what the possessed sepent said. I don't follow the crowd. Jesus says the first part. Christs enemies say the second. Just to let you know. John 8:41“Ye do the deeds of your father. Then said they to him, We be not born of fornication; we have one Father, even God.” Christs enemies were against the Father God visually seen. Christs enemies were, what they said they were not.
They that give fire will get fire. The church taught people to give fire to many teaching people to vex people with filthy communication. 2 Peter 2:7 - 8. Sodom's sin was not gay sex or any kind of sex. The carnal mind thinks in the opposite to the way God thinks. The church perverted that word as well, making it to mean sex. I hate the church. The body itself is fallen into sin. The soul must not be fallen into sin. Words will save, or lose the soul.\
\
I have nothing to do with the people you speak of. I am at odds with them. Some have received me talking to them in person. I shock them with the truth. All hell is, is under the earth. Jesus would have remained in the tomb, or hell, under the earth, had Jesus sinned. The majority of the churches are like the people who Jesus talked to in Matthew 13 - 13. I hope that number is changing. The dead don't know anything. Wicked will look like a lake of fire. That will be that, for them. That happens around the city of God.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back