Debate With Atheists/Leftists is Futile

Well, we know that the universe had a beginning and so, therefore, it has NOT always been in existence.
You may "know" that, but it has been PROVEN that energy can neither be created nor destroyed and therefore has always been in existence and will always be in existence.

You're presuming that, if there is a creator, he is a hateful being. Why do you assume to know such things?
The bible tells me so.

Nu 25:4 And the LORD said unto Moses, Take all the heads of the people, and hang them up before the LORD against the sun, that the fierce anger of the LORD may be turned away from Israel.

Where in a text of biological evolution is there a statement about the sun coming first?

That you see evidence for "satan" in the above is... kinda' creepy. Let go of your childish fears and superstitions.
Oh, so you agree that light or EMS came first? It would explain the energy to power the universe. The sun can't do that.

Evolution and evolutionary thinking have no idea how EMS came first. This is PROOF that evolution and evolutionary thinking was wrong and that the Bible was right.

Oh, so you agree that light or EMS came first? It would explain the energy to power the universe. The sun can't do that.

Evolution and evolutionary thinking have no idea how EMS came first. This is PROOF that evolution and evolutionary thinking was wrong and that the Bible was right.
That makes no sense.

Have you been feverishly reading through Harun Yahya's website?

I hear faithless demons who cannot bless anyone with their words. God will talk throuiigh a person or his enemy will talk thropugh a person. You are clueless.

What we see is not what was, before sin. God is both unseen and seen. The Unseen Father is in the mind of Jesus. They are one. People need to know the voice of the master. There is a battle for the mind. Satan wants people to be like that being, to end up being burned up on the last day. Satan hates god's image. Muslims obey a being who was with God for a time who was Lucifer. That being imitate how God talks as closely as that being can. That being speaks of that beings self. I see, and hear, that being when I read the words in the Quran. I know the mind behind the words. Muslims are extravagant, showy, straight faced liars. They use lies that the church established, like Racium, Freedom of religon, Diversity, co existence.
Yeah...
I been around a long time.
Never seen god walking around .
BUT
I have seen "God" disproven again and again.

That makes no sense.

Have you been feverishly reading through Harun Yahya's website?
God made light or the electro magnetic spectrum on the first day and separated it into night and day. The EMS would provide all the energy the universe would need because energy can't be created nor destroyed once in existence. The separation of night and day means 24-hour clock and the start of space and time.

Man, you are a dipsh*t in regards to science, Flattie Hollie.

God made light or the electro magnetic spectrum on the first day and separated it into night and day. The EMS would provide all the energy the universe would need because energy can't be created nor destroyed once in existence. The separation of night and day means 24-hour clock and the start of space and time.

Man, you are a dipsh*t in regards to science, Flattie Hollie.
Your quaint notions driven by fear and superstition are your own waking nightmare to deal with.

Have you noticed the hyper-religious tend to throw the darkest invectives?

Correct.
Follow the lineage of any supernatural deity, and it must inevitably originate with a natural evolution. Logically that's a truism, for nature and god are one.

Yeah, I've asked this question so many times, and I never get a response from people

If the universe is so complex it needs a creator, the creator is so complex it needs a creator.

If the universe is so complex it needs a creator, the creator is so complex it needs a creator.
So it may surely seem, to some. But at that level life (on Earth) is merely that subcategory of organic chemistry involving chemicals creating duplicates of themselves.
And while impressive today, it's likely to have had much more modest beginnings, in shallow water perhaps.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

What is a foolish man?

"The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. - The Holy Bible

"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him." - The Holy Bible

No matter what facts, no matter what evidence, what science, what compelling data and research you provide to Leftists/atheists, they will spin it, deny it, trivialize it, and completely refute it. So simply post an opening message for the good of thinking, rational people, and don't respond to lying atheists.
They're not worth your time and effort.

The effort necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude greater than the effort required to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Further reading:
The Irrational Atheist by Vox Day and Illogical Atheism by Bo Jinn.

Excellent, persuasive books by former militant atheists.

The idea that he is a devotee of reason seeing through the outdated superstitions believed by less intelligent beings is the foremost conceit of the atheist. – page 7

… 72.9 percent of professors polled described the Bible as “an ancient book of fables, legends, history, and moral precepts,” compared to 17.5 percent of the general population. – page 15

… the High Church atheist’s undeveloped social skills are often so dramatic as to be reasonably described as a form of social autism. – page 16

Democrats are more than twice as likely to be someone who has dropped out of high school than to be an individual with a master’s degree. – page 19

Studies have shown that those without religion have life expectancies seven years shorter than the average churchgoer, are more likely to smoke, abuse alcohol and be depressed or obese, and they are much less likely to marry or have children. – page 20 (The Irrational Atheist)

---------------------------------
The atheist consequently finds himself committed to a set of logical contradictions; that he is free, except there is no such thing as freedom; that all men are basically good, though moral good itself is only useful fiction; and finally that his life has meaning in a universe that has none – or at least none that we can possibly know of at any rate. Modern atheism is… an abstract mess.- Line1950

In order to establish an explanation as the best, you do not have to have an explanation for the explanation. [That would necessitate explanations all the way down.] The universe has demonstrated that it requires an explanation. God has not. – 1989

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing itself, therefore, does not exist. – 2019

Contemporary atheism does no resolve in the conclusion that God does not exist as much as it begins with it. – 2270

If the evidence from sociology is not powerful enough, we now have recent studies from the field of psychology which validate the ridiculousness of this fictional psychological pre-disposition to atheism. – 2385
(Illogical Atheism, Kindle Edition)
I just looked up the first reference you quoted vox day AKA Theodore Robert Beale. No surprise to me, he was listed as a person on the far right. So you're using one extremist element to condemn people on the other side. How very novel of you. That amounts to nothing.

Nipper, cast not pearls before swine. This is a very bitter and ignorant individual you addressed. Trolling by atheists is just fine, but any time a believer expresses himself in any atheist website, he is banned very quickly. Their double standard is hateful, irrational, unintelligent and cowardly. But that's how they roll.
I sow seeds ---- and some will fall on fertile soil.

New Topics

Forum List

Back