Debate With Atheists/Leftists is Futile

Read and think this through.
You Leftists package religious faith with the right.
"Right wing religious extremists" is one of your favorite epithets, making you Godless Leftists feel smug and superior.

The local head librarian once spat her Leftist nonsense in my face:
"You CONSERVATIVES just want to KILL EVERYBODY and let GOD sort it out."

Using the Socratic method, I countered her ignorance:
"Name for me one prominent conservative who said that."

Silence. Her first lie was vanquished with a question which shut up that lie.

"Well what about the Crusades?" was her second ignorant lie.

I replied, "The Crusades took place in the 12th Century. There was no America. There were no CONSERVATIVES. Can you get a little more current?"

Silence. That second ignorant lie of hers was vanquished with a question she had never heard from her sheepish Leftist pals.

Left dangling foolishly at her desk, she reached for her telephone between us which had been utterly silent: "I've got to get this." Picked it up and put it to her ear, pretending to take a call because her stupidity and mendacity had smashed her in her Leftist face.

I walked away and never spoke to her again. Amidst this library full of mankind's best and brightest works, she reveled in ignorance and anger - much as you do.

And now to my Ignore List you go just as she did. "Awwww."

ciao brutto
Cool story. You read it on the interwebs and thought you would copy and paste it here, right?

You already got the explanation of the universe and Earth here, the Bible explained how it happened in detail and chronological order, how science backs it up such as quantum mechanics, singularity and big bang, and the supreme logic of KCA.

OTOH, atheists gives us no God/gods necessary with evolution and stuff happens.
The bible explained nothing. The chronological order is a bit odd as plants being magically created before the sun is a bit of an ooops.

Science does not ''back up'' a flat earth, talking snakes, etc., etc.

No reason to rely on Atheism to give you gods. Just invent them as needed. If you need an explanation for thunder and lightning, there are already gods for that.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

What is a foolish man?

"The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. - The Holy Bible

"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him." - The Holy Bible

No matter what facts, no matter what evidence, what science, what compelling data and research you provide to Leftists/atheists, they will spin it, deny it, trivialize it, and completely refute it. So simply post an opening message for the good of thinking, rational people, and don't respond to lying atheists.
They're not worth your time and effort.

The effort necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude greater than the effort required to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Further reading:
The Irrational Atheist by Vox Day and Illogical Atheism by Bo Jinn.

Excellent, persuasive books by former militant atheists.

The idea that he is a devotee of reason seeing through the outdated superstitions believed by less intelligent beings is the foremost conceit of the atheist. – page 7

… 72.9 percent of professors polled described the Bible as “an ancient book of fables, legends, history, and moral precepts,” compared to 17.5 percent of the general population. – page 15

… the High Church atheist’s undeveloped social skills are often so dramatic as to be reasonably described as a form of social autism. – page 16

Democrats are more than twice as likely to be someone who has dropped out of high school than to be an individual with a master’s degree. – page 19

Studies have shown that those without religion have life expectancies seven years shorter than the average churchgoer, are more likely to smoke, abuse alcohol and be depressed or obese, and they are much less likely to marry or have children. – page 20 (The Irrational Atheist)

---------------------------------
The atheist consequently finds himself committed to a set of logical contradictions; that he is free, except there is no such thing as freedom; that all men are basically good, though moral good itself is only useful fiction; and finally that his life has meaning in a universe that has none – or at least none that we can possibly know of at any rate. Modern atheism is… an abstract mess.- Line1950

In order to establish an explanation as the best, you do not have to have an explanation for the explanation. [That would necessitate explanations all the way down.] The universe has demonstrated that it requires an explanation. God has not. – 1989

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing itself, therefore, does not exist. – 2019

Contemporary atheism does no resolve in the conclusion that God does not exist as much as it begins with it. – 2270

If the evidence from sociology is not powerful enough, we now have recent studies from the field of psychology which validate the ridiculousness of this fictional psychological pre-disposition to atheism. – 2385
(Illogical Atheism, Kindle Edition)
Here is what the left relies on with alleged Theists:

Job 34:30 That the hypocrite reign not, lest the people be ensnared.

And yet apparently some people communicate with God and I've never had the slightest connection at any point in my life.
I know the feeling. Despite great effort, I have never yet drawn anything worth hanging on the refrigerator, let alone worth keeping. My own lack of connection to anything artistic does not mean everyone else is like me. We are all alike, and at the same time, all unique.

I know the feeling. Despite great effort, I have never yet drawn anything worth hanging on the refrigerator, let alone worth keeping. My own lack of connection to anything artistic does not mean everyone else is like me. We are all alike, and at the same time, all unique.

Yes, we're all unique. The problem here is that you might not see artistic things, but you certain do see the light.

With this whole communication with God this, people are claiming there's some kind of connection, this is like seeing or not seeing light.

And yes, there are blind people, but we know this is just a defect. Are you suggesting that half the world's population somehow has this defect, and many of these just happen to be in China and North Korea and other non-religious countries?

Doesn't make any sense to me.

But I do know people lie, people believe things that simply aren't true. These are known facts.

And yes, there are blind people, but we know this is just a defect. Are you suggesting that half the world's population somehow has this defect,
I don't think of it in terms of 'defect'. If we wanted to, most adults are capable of running three miles a day. However, this would take time and effort and most of us don't feel like running. There are other things we would rather be doing or a more preferred form of exercise/athletics.

In the same way, I think more can seek, find, and experience God. But that takes more time and effort than that three-mile run. We have so much else on our plate. Further, I mostly recommend that people stick with faith: Blessed are they who have not seen yet believe. I fervently believe this.

However, those who cannot believe without experiencing something, may wish to take the time and make the effort. Maybe.

I don't think of it in terms of 'defect'. If we wanted to, most adults are capable of running three miles a day. However, this would take time and effort and most of us don't feel like running. There are other things we would rather be doing or a more preferred form of exercise/athletics.

In the same way, I think more can seek, find, and experience God. But that takes more time and effort than that three-mile run. We have so much else on our plate. Further, I mostly recommend that people stick with faith: Blessed are they who have not seen yet believe. I fervently believe this.

However, those who cannot believe without experiencing something, may wish to take the time and make the effort. Maybe.

Well, what I see your "experience God" thing as similar to how I might "experience Harry Potter". People get excited about it, dream about it, think about it, act it out, do all of these things.

How is this any different to religion?

Well, what I see your "experience God" thing as similar to how I might "experience Harry Potter". People get excited about it, dream about it, think about it, act it out, do all of these things.

How is this any different to religion?
I very much enjoyed Harry Potter through the years. However, I couldn't turn him into a way of life or make him a top priority.

I very much enjoyed Harry Potter through the years. However, I couldn't turn him into a way of life or make him a top priority.

And maybe you can't do the same with God.

But people can. And they do.

So, the reality is we have a God who is amazingly convenient for humans. God loves us, gives us unconditional love, a need humans need. But God also doesn't give a damn about animals, except the cute ones, the rest can be eaten happily.

We have a God who creates "evil", which is very much based on human morals. ie, it's "evil" to kill humans, but not most animals, except the cute ones.

This convenient God can only be accessed by certain people, which totally mimics what happens to other people when it comes to other things. We have many godly things, like near death experiences and the like, all of which are exceedingly similar to other things, like dreaming.

It's all so convenient, and to anyone who wants to see, they'll see that really, God is a human construct, by humans, for humans.

Everyone harbors a religion/god. In the case of the statist left their religion of choice for the most part is power & control(PC) & their god is all omnipotent big g'ment. PC & big g'ment is actually quite a popular religion globally @ current despite possessing a 100% failure rate through out history. Life is a game & there MUST be winners & losers in ANY game!

What a load of rubbish. Why is it always the left that have no religion? Where's your evidence?
That's just another perverse form of hatred.
What is fact is not one of you godbotherers has any evidence a god exists. None. But you base your lives around a ghost who you think will gift you eternal life. You have to be kidding.

The bible explained nothing. The chronological order is a bit odd as plants being magically created before the sun is a bit of an ooops.

No reason to rely on Atheism to give you gods. Just invent them as needed. If you need an explanation for thunder and lightning, there are already gods for that.
GOD did create light first, and the Bible says that GOD is light. So, until GOD created the sun, moon, and stars ----- HE furnished any necessary light. The earth isn't flat, and my cat talks... I won't shut up when its hungry or craves attention. I see no reason the CREATOR couldn't allow Satan (the cherub that GOD originally made over the earth). It was when ADAM sinned and listened to Satan that Satan regained his foothold over the earth once again...

Nipper, cast not pearls before swine. This is a very bitter and ignorant individual you addressed. Trolling by atheists is just fine, but any time a believer expresses himself in any atheist website, he is banned very quickly. Their double standard is hateful, irrational, unintelligent and cowardly. But that's how they roll.

Nipper, cast not pearls before swine. This is a very bitter and ignorant individual you addressed. Trolling by atheists is just fine, but any time a believer expresses himself in any atheist website, he is banned very quickly. Their double standard is hateful, irrational, unintelligent and cowardly. But that's how they roll.
Such are the angry, self-hating religious extremists.

GOD did create light first, and the Bible says that GOD is light. So, until GOD created the sun, moon, and stars ----- HE furnished any necessary light. The earth isn't flat, and my cat talks... I won't shut up when its hungry or craves attention. I see no reason the CREATOR couldn't allow Satan (the cherub that GOD originally made over the earth). It was when ADAM sinned and listened to Satan that Satan regained his foothold over the earth once again...
"The Bible says", is not an argument.

Jeez, we use fluorescent light to grow plants today. You continue to believe in the fairy tale of evolution that the sun came first. More evidence for Satan if you ask me. Speaking of the sun and Satan, I was looking up how hot a fire can get. Even the lowest temperature of flame is enough to burn and cause pain, but what about the 3000 degrees heat? Gas fires would really hurt I imagine.

Jeez, we use fluorescent light to grow plants today. You continue to believe in the fairy tale of evolution that the sun came first. More evidence for Satan if you ask me. Speaking of the sun and Satan, I was looking up how hot a fire can get. Even the lowest temperature of flame is enough to burn and cause pain, but what about the 3000 degrees heat? Gas fires would really hurt I imagine.
Where in a text of biological evolution is there a statement about the sun coming first?

That you see evidence for "satan" in the above is... kinda' creepy. Let go of your childish fears and superstitions.

"Go from the presence of a foolish man." - The Holy Bible

What is a foolish man?

"The fool hath said in his heart there is no God. - The Holy Bible

"Answer not a fool according to his folly lest thou be like unto him." - The Holy Bible

No matter what facts, no matter what evidence, what science, what compelling data and research you provide to Leftists/atheists, they will spin it, deny it, trivialize it, and completely refute it. So simply post an opening message for the good of thinking, rational people, and don't respond to lying atheists.
They're not worth your time and effort.

The effort necessary to refute bullshit is an order of magnitude greater than the effort required to produce it. - Brandolini's Law

Further reading:
The Irrational Atheist by Vox Day and Illogical Atheism by Bo Jinn.

Excellent, persuasive books by former militant atheists.

The idea that he is a devotee of reason seeing through the outdated superstitions believed by less intelligent beings is the foremost conceit of the atheist. – page 7

… 72.9 percent of professors polled described the Bible as “an ancient book of fables, legends, history, and moral precepts,” compared to 17.5 percent of the general population. – page 15

… the High Church atheist’s undeveloped social skills are often so dramatic as to be reasonably described as a form of social autism. – page 16

Democrats are more than twice as likely to be someone who has dropped out of high school than to be an individual with a master’s degree. – page 19

Studies have shown that those without religion have life expectancies seven years shorter than the average churchgoer, are more likely to smoke, abuse alcohol and be depressed or obese, and they are much less likely to marry or have children. – page 20 (The Irrational Atheist)

---------------------------------
The atheist consequently finds himself committed to a set of logical contradictions; that he is free, except there is no such thing as freedom; that all men are basically good, though moral good itself is only useful fiction; and finally that his life has meaning in a universe that has none – or at least none that we can possibly know of at any rate. Modern atheism is… an abstract mess.- Line1950

In order to establish an explanation as the best, you do not have to have an explanation for the explanation. [That would necessitate explanations all the way down.] The universe has demonstrated that it requires an explanation. God has not. – 1989

“I just go one god further (in my atheism than do theists).” – Richard Dawkins, who finds this wordplay “an amusing strategy”. This is an example of the “fallacy of pluralism,” which is to say that since multiple representations of the same thing have been suggested, it follows that the very thing itself, therefore, does not exist. – 2019

Contemporary atheism does no resolve in the conclusion that God does not exist as much as it begins with it. – 2270

If the evidence from sociology is not powerful enough, we now have recent studies from the field of psychology which validate the ridiculousness of this fictional psychological pre-disposition to atheism. – 2385
(Illogical Atheism, Kindle Edition)
Pure BULLSHIT!

Forum List

Back