Debate Winner: Al Gore

lol

Al Gore no longer holds the record for weirdest debate performance. Biden ripped that crown off Gore's head.

You're not kidding. I am still shocked by what I saw coming from our VP. I knew Biden could hold his own but I had no idea he would ever act so unprofessionally. I used to have some respect for the guy, now I don't know what to think. :confused:

CaféAuLait;6145368 said:
lol

Al Gore no longer holds the record for weirdest debate performance. Biden ripped that crown off Gore's head.

I wonder if Gore will blame the water, last time it was the air. Perhaps all that Kentucky blue grass caused some sort of permagrin on Biden's face?

No, he'll blame the bouron....DEFINATELY the bourbon

CaféAuLait;6145368 said:
lol

I wonder if Gore will blame the water, last time it was the air. Perhaps all that Kentucky blue grass caused some sort of permagrin on Biden's face?

What do you mean the bourbon?

Hey give me grace. What bourbon? I'm a canuck. What bourbon? What did Joe do?

lol

Biden, using sneers and body language, to garner attention away from Ryan as he was trying to speak, was rude, condescending,and unprofessional, even as he interrupted Ryan 81 times and had over one minute more to make his case, than Paul Ryan did. No wonder CNN has Ryan at 48% and Biden at 44. Biden came as no surprise to me. He and his boss, really are not class acts.

CaféAuLait;6145368 said:

What do you mean the bourbon?

Hey give me grace. What bourbon? I'm a canuck. What bourbon? What did Joe do?

Biden held his own on most questions, however he interrupted Ryan quite a bit, laughed and grinned almost the entire time Ryan was speaking, rolling his eyes repeatedly. He made gestures while Ryan spoke too, throwing his hands up in the air. He also asked the debate moderator if he would get as much time as Ryan a few times, wholly inappropriate and seemingly immature. He came off badly. But if he had not, he may have won the debate.

There was no Bourbon just a joke.

lol

Biden, using sneers and body language, to garner attention away from Ryan as he was trying to speak, was rude, condescending,and unprofessional, even as he interrupted Ryan 81 times and had over one minute more to make his case, than Paul Ryan did. No wonder CNN has Ryan at 48% and Biden at 44. Biden came as no surprise to me. He and his boss, really are not class acts.

Are you guys serious? AA I love you to death. Is it as bad as I'm now getting it on the flag?

New Topics

Forum List

Back