Debate Thread

Oddball

Unobtanium Member
Jan 3, 2009
Drinking wine, eating cheese, catching rays
meteor.jpg

Trump should walk on stage holding Hunter's laptop in hand. Slap it down, open it up and start reading. Projecting pictures on the wall. Then state he has actual work to get done for the American people and hasn't got time to debate anymore moderators.

Have a nice day, Joe.

You democrat voters need to clean up your party and get rid of the trash at the top...hell they select your candidate for you and tell you how to vote and think and with the help of the media the democrats get more and more corrupt and less and less electable to national office.....

Biden just said that first responders make less than minimum wage.
I caught that....He also said that blacks are the only people whom the cops want to make sure that both your hands are visible during traffic stops....I'm here to tell you that's also bullshit.

He's dumber than a bag of hammers...And that's without the senility.

Biden just said that first responders make less than minimum wage.
I caught that....He also said that blacks are the only people whom the cops want to make sure that both your hands are visible during traffic stops....I'm here to tell you that's also bullshit.

He's dumber than a bag of hammers...And that's without the senility.
Biden is starting to babble. His last answer was word salad.

It is dismaying that blacks believe their skin color exempts them from being courteous and respectful to police. I had the talk with my own son. My parents had it with me. It is part of learning to say please and thank you. No wonder blacks are such animals that they steal the food and drink from people in restaurants. They are being raised like lizards.

Forum List

Back