Debate Predictions

Biden will give a lot of word salad responses, most of which no one will understand.

Given that you predicted Biden wouldn't show, it's safe to assume that the exact opposite of everything you predict will happen.

You Trump cultists are all useful, in how consistent you are at being totally wrong. Once you predict something, we know it's very likely the exact opposite will happen.

Biden will give a lot of word salad responses, most of which no one will understand.

Given that you predicted Biden wouldn't show, it's safe to assume that the exact opposite of everything you predict will happen.

You Trump cultists are all useful, in how consistent you are at being totally wrong. Once you predict something, we know it's very likely the exact opposite will happen.
Word salad alert!
Never said Biden wouldn’t show.

“I pledge allegiance to the United States of America, one nation, indivisible, under God, for real!”

I thought Joe would probably show up. They likely got him a list of the questions in advance for him to select, so he should be prepared enough to survive.

MSM will call Trump a liar as soon as he says good evening.

Moderator will nudge Biden towards a good response at least 4 times.

MSM will declare Biden easily won the debate.
Trump will antagonize sleepy Joe, sleepy will become unhinged and try to swing on Trump .

Biden: What was I saying? halfway through an answer... Could you repeat the question?

Trump: I am great! He is terrible! And some nonsensical digressions that will change the subject entirely.

The hardest challenge facing Trump is what political failures of Joe that he picks and chooses.
As Joe has a 47 year political career of a vast, and I do mean vast, array of failures!

Trumpbots will claim Trump won for being the biggest jerk.
It is clear Trump is the man for the job. He and Pence are miles beyond Biden and Harris.

What I love about Trump is that he has taken EVERY major Dimm deception, lie and corruptness and publically grabbed them by the nape of their necks and rubbed their noses in their own shit like the dogs that they are!!!

That alone is worth 4 MORE YEARS!

Biden will only attack Trump and lie. He wont answer any specific policy questions.

New Topics

Forum List

Back