Debate Predictions

All medical personnel at the Cleveland Clinic will be on full alert for Joe's premeditated medical issue...

1601324239665.png

A word of advice for Biden:

If you find yourself defending yourself for more than 10 seconds, then stop

There’s an opportunity cost to not talking to the audience. You can bicker with Trump for 45 minutes if you want. You can also talk to 100 million people at home

it’s very hard to stay sharp and focused and crisp when you’re in the bubble of the White House and people are crawling all over each other to kiss your ass all the time

I believe Trump will win the debate.

Not because he's such a fabulous debater and orator; he's not. But I simply believe that it's going to prove too much for Biden. He may or may not be on medications which aid in his appearing alert, but they're not a magic bullet. He's still going to misstep, gaffe and mumble. His overall persona now is markedly less impressive than it was a year ago, and I believe the debate(s) will get the best of him...

Trumpbots will claim Trump stomped Biden.

Bideneers will claim Biden stomped Trump.

Easiest. Prediction. Ever.

After reviewing the debate questions in advance and selecting the ones he wants asked, Biden will do ok in the debates. Trump will hold his own, but the media will call it a devastating win by Biden. Most people will laugh at the media again and just wait for election day.

Trumpbots will declare Trump the victor no matter how much of an ass he makes of himself.

Most people will think that Biden did O.K., but not spectacular.

Nobody is gonna change their minds about either candidate.

I wonder if wallace will be helping biden like candy crawly did with obama? False "fact checking" and all.

Well no...I don't wonder...wallace WILL be helping biden all he possibly can!

Forum List

Back