Debate: Options...

Shelzin

Equal Opportunity Asshole
Jul 15, 2012
[ame=http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=aG0poPqewlc]Free and Equal Presidential Debate Promotional Video - YouTube[/ame]

MSM can't stop the internet.

It is cool that Larry King is going to moderate though.

Last edited:
  • Banned
Ooh a debate among the irrelevant.
If Main Stream Media works for you... Feel free to stay with it. But you're an idiot to bitch about it as part of the problem after ignoring options outside of it.

• Banned
If Main Stream Media works for you... Feel free to stay with it. But you're an idiot to bitch about it as part of the problem after ignoring options outside of it.

Not this election sport.
*shrugs* Nobody is telling you how to vote. But if you want to be informed about matters that neither Dems or Repubs want to address... It'd be a good idea to watch.

It'll actually be a real debate too, with serious discussions about important things.

You probably wouldn't find it very interesting.

May be interesting and full of good ideas but not worth pissing away a vote for it this election.

Nope Romeny for 4, get the markets freed up, restore confidence......then lets talk.

It'll actually be a real debate too, with serious discussions about important things.

May be interesting and full of good ideas but not worth pissing away a vote for it this election.

Nope Romeny for 4, get the markets freed up, restore confidence......then lets talk.

I used to think Democrats and Republicans actually wanted to help too.

• Banned

Again... Nobody is telling you who to vote for. Think of this as a start to the 2016 election where what's going to be talked about at this debate will be even more important.

I used to think Democrats and Republicans actually wanted to help too.

Yeah I know you have it all figured out.

Nothing is what it is.

I'm not confident in that being the case, at all.

What do you feel is the number one issue preventing economic activity ?
Corporate tax. Pretty sure it's the highest in the world. For the life of me I can't figure out why Mitt isn't all over it. I understand why Obama isn't.

Gary Johnson is. *shrugs*

Romney is. Said it in both debates. And thus the most viable opportunity of the choices to begin to turn it around.

http://www.cnn.com/2012/10/18/opinion/miron-romney-economic-plan/index.html

Last edited:
What do you feel is the number one issue preventing economic activity ?
Corporate tax. Pretty sure it's the highest in the world. For the life of me I can't figure out why Mitt isn't all over it. I understand why Obama isn't.

Gary Johnson is. *shrugs*

Romney is. Said it in both debates. And thus the most viable opportunity of the choices to begin to turn it around.

Romney's economic plan has the edge - CNN.com
Details... I need details. Not that he wants to cut it... How much? Gary Johnson wants to get rid of the whole thing. I agree.

Corporate tax is nothing more than a tax on whoever is buying the good. Poor pay no tax? Bullshit. He knows better.

Edit: I just... This is the kind of asshole I am. I'm a Joe Rogan kind of dick. And it might be a part of the debate as well.

Last edited by a moderator:

Forum List

Back