Debate focus group favors Trump...

So wanting to stop the spread of the virus is racist??

What a ridiculous thing to say.

No, blaming people of a certain race for the virus is racist... which is what Trump has been doing.
It was China's fault.
Humm, so I think it stands to reason Trump would make such an accurate statement, regardless of the race.
Is Trump not politically correct enough for you ?

It isn't a second outbreak. It's the same outbreak. Covid can't be defeated until there is an effective immunization and most people have taken it. Even then it may not be defeated, we may be facing yearly outbreaks of different strains just like the flu. All the actions taken by governments have been taken to slow down the spread so that medical facilities haven't been overwhelmed. That has worked. No one could have prevented those fatalities.

Except Trump is the one who fought those measures tooth and nail... Even calling on his followers to threaten officials who tried to impose them.

It was China's fault.
Humm, so I think it stands to reason Trump would make such an accurate statement, regardless of the race.
Is Trump not politically correct enough for you ?

No, it was Trump's fault in not taking it seriously. His racist travel ban didn't stop the disease from getting here, did it?
You might at least try and be a tad bit more prudent with your replies.
I mean, everyone on this forum can see youre getting desperate.

You might at least try and be a tad bit more prudent with your replies.
I mean, everyone on this forum can see youre getting desperate.

Can you address the point.

Trump imposed a RACIST travel ban on Chinese nationals. (American nationals were still allowed to return.)

Did it stop Covid from getting here? Yes or no?
Of course it didnt stop the virus from getting here.
Have you been paying attention ?
What youre mad about, is that Trump took precisive action early and saved millions of lives.

1603539440250.png
I'm not sure how I would rank Trump's plans in order of my preference:
  • Trump's secret plan to provide healthcare access
  • Trump's secret plan to put Social Security on a sound footing
  • Trump's secret plan to safeguard the environment
  • Trump's secret plan to fix the nation's annual budget deficits
  • Trump's secret plan to fix the nation's trade imbalance (since counting on corporate taxes breaks didn't work)

In separating substance over style in the descriptive words, I see vague and unspecific as preferable to con artist.

1603540512061.png

Last edited:
What youre mad about, is that Trump took precisive action early and saved millions of lives.

Except there's no evidence that his racist travel ban saved any lives... We have more fatalities than any country in the world.

I would argue it made it worse. Instead of American Nationals sheltering in China (and later Europe) until it passed there, they all rushed to get back here and brought the disease back with them.

Except there's no evidence that his racist travel ban saved any lives... We have more fatalities than any country in the world.

I would argue it made it worse. Instead of American Nationals sheltering in China (and later Europe) until it passed there, they all rushed to get back here and brought the disease back with them.
Oh geeezz, if only Trump would have thought to ask you about what to do, about a virus that nobody knew nothing about, (except your friends from China), then we could have avoided all this mess.
You had a great plan the entire time from the beginning !!!

Oh geeezz, if only Trump would have thought to ask you about what to do, about a virus that nobody knew nothing about, (except your friends from China), then we could have avoided all this mess.
You had a great plan the entire time from the beginning !!!

Except he did know about the Virus as early as January, and he did nothing until late March.

He didn't have to ask me, he had Dr. Fauci, Dr. Brix and a host of other people warning him about this...

He did nothing and he lied to the rest of us about how serious it was.

Forum List

Back