Debate focus group favors Trump...

Missourian

Diamond Member
Aug 30, 2008
Missouri
Screenshot_2020-10-22-23-54-04(1).png

Screenshot_2020-10-22-23-54-21(1).png

Not good for Biden. Undecideds broke 7 to 1 for Trump...

Post debate vote in the first 30 seconds.

Funny as debate 1 vs Hillary was not so good for T
But he won the last 2 by huge margins

First debate with Biden was a total washout for both
Second debate - compete landslide by Trump
It would be 49-10 in football terms

I've been saying this for weeks. Biden doesn't offer anything tangible, if he does it's so small. How do you put that up against Trump who has the tangible on his side?

Trump won the election tonight. We've never had a more competent POTUS, look at all the accomplishments. I don't care if he's the smartest most not racist man on Earth, I want the tangible and he loves his country against communist takeover.

Trump knocked the Clinton's out. Remember that. Now he's knocked out the Biden legacy. But sure, yeah, Trump's a dumbshit SMH. Time for PROGS to see the beauty in Trump, we'll never have this again.

I think from a presentation, rhetorical point of view Trump did well, much better than the first debate.

Ironically the format he objected to kept him from ranting like a rabid dog as he did in the first debate, it reigned him in and made him appear more Presidential and rational.

Biden was Luke warm as usual.

But I do not think Trump got the knock out blow he needed to change the momentum of the race.

I think from a presentation, rhetorical point of view Trump did well, much better than the first debate.

Ironically the format he objected to kept him from ranting like a rabid dog as he did in the first debate, it reigned him in and made him appear more Presidential and rational.

But I do not think Trump got the knock out blow he needed to change the momentum of the race.

Mo is in Trumps favor.

He only accelerated it tonight.

I think Trump had a better debate despite his constant lies. But we are numb to those after 3.5 years. I think Biden will win the election on account of Trump being a total choad
7.5 of 11 undecideds broke for Trump...one decided Biden...two were still undecided and .5 decided to skip voting. (One of the 11 was 50/50 vote Trump or skip the election.

If that is a microcosm of the general electorate...Trump wins.

And Biden really stepped in it going against oil. Put a nail in Biden's election coffin for PA, OH and any hail mary TX aspirations ...he lost them. Maybe Michigan too...and that's just on oil and fracking related jobs. No one wants to see $4 gas again when we're struggling economically due to Covid19 shutdowns. THEN Biden doubled down on shutdowns.

I think he lost the election tonight.

Last edited:

Mo is in Trumps favor.

Well that is what a cult member would say.

Do you have your tambourine and Donald Trump robes on too.

Hareee Trump, hareeee hareee Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Mo is in Trumps favor.

Well that is what a cult member would say.

Do you have your tambourine and Donald Trump robes on too.

Hareee Trump, hareeee hareee Trump!!!!!!!!!!!!!

Are you drunk ?

I think Trump had a better debate despite his constant lies. But we are numb to those after 3.5 years. I think Biden will win the election on account of Trump being a total choad
7.5 of 11 undecideds broke for Trump...one decided Biden...two were still undecided and .5 decided to skip voting. (One of the 11 was 50/50 vote Trump or skip the election.

And Biden really stepped in it going against oil. Put a nail in Biden's election coffin for PA, OH and any hail mary TX aspirations ...he lost them. Maybe Michigan too...and that's just on oil and fracking related jobs. No one wants to see $4 gas again when we're struggling economically due to Covid19 shutdowns. THEN Biden doubled down on shutdowns.

This is a real point.

The Biden oil statement.

What he should had said is something like "we, like the entire world is transitioning away from oil, we will do so slowly and rationally to protect jobs and transition them into the energy jobs of the future. Oil jobs are going in future no matter who is President, but I as President will offer the workers a path to the energy jobs of the future."

The world is moving away from oil slowly, so of the writing is on the wall that most of the Gulf Oil states are planning for post oil export economies.

But Biden just saying you are going to cut it would leave a lot of workers in those industries wondering?

But those jobs are going in the next 20 to 30 years no matter who is President.

Last edited:

I don’t believe any of that crap. People know who they are voting for

Forum List

Back