Debate commission says it will mute Trump, Biden while opponent talks

There should be a conservative and a liberal asking questions...That would be Fair.

Sadly, this is not the case and as a result Biden escapes scrutiny of his dubious record.

There should be a conservative and a liberal asking questions...That would be Fair.

Sadly, this is not the case and as a result Biden escapes scrutiny of his dubious record.

As long as they both are held accountable to the "Issues". Not the made up issues, but the real issues. I still vote for shock collars and a fire hose.

There might be a chance for a civilized debate.

Yawn...

191_1.jpg

"These filthy, China First animals are going to mute Trump and make it an uncontested infomercial for Biden."

They are muting Biden too.

Are they making it an "uncontested infomercial for Trump" then?

I'll fall off my chair if Biden gets cut off once. The jackal couldn't shut up the first debate making no less than 11 smirks, comments and insults out of turn just in the first 17minutes of the first debate! I dare you to prove me wrong.

And Wallace was right in there getting his shots in at Trump.

It was the biggest debate farce I've ever seen.

Past elections, candidates were allowed to freely interject. Not until Joe Biden and Chris Wallace came along was it so abused that now they have to resort to this. Now we know the REAL reason the 2nd debate was cancelled. Not until Joe Biden and this all-out effort to remove Trump once and for all has a commission ever stooped to this level of censorship and election manipulation to go along with Twitter and Facebook.

I guarantee you they are going to try to censor the president from bringing up stuff about Biden any LEGIT journalistic effort could not ignore. When they go that far, Trump should just walk out on this sham.

Democrats turning America into a banana republic.

As long as they both are held accountable to the "Issues". Not the made up issues, but the real issues. I still vote for shock collars and a fire hose.

So when CBS asked Joe about the evidence that the FBI has been sitting on between the Bidens and China, that wasn't a real issue?

Forum List

Back