Death toll of Omicron

Bruce Jenner is not, in any rational sense, scientifically, or literally, any kind of woman. Period. Only someone as fucked-up in the head as you, who is confused about the biological distinction between men and women, could think that he is.

In any case, what you have demonstrated is that in any matters having anything to do with science—especially biology—that you have no credibility whatsoever.
Screenshot_20220114-190918_DuckDuckGo.jpg

Bruce Jenner is not, in any rational sense, scientifically, or literally, any kind of woman. Period. Only someone as fucked-up in the head as you, who is confused about the biological distinction between men and women, could think that he is.

In any case, what you have demonstrated is that in any matters having anything to do with science—especially biology—that you have no credibility whatsoever.
Uhh yes he is a trans woman… look it up

I would have to disagree.

To call anyone any kind of “artist” is to suggest that he has some significant and meaningful talent in that art.

A “bullshit artist”, I would have to say, would be someone who is good at telling lies, and getting people to believe them. It would imply a significant talent in producing well-crafted lies that demonstrate a significant degree of cleverness and creativity.

Slade3200 is indeed a prolific liar, but not in a way that suggests any such cleverness, creativity, or talent.
Aww I’m honored that you three have taken the time and care to give me a free psych analysis…. Such a distinguished group too! I will always treasure the feedback and use it for self reflection and self improvement! Cheers!!

Aww I’m honored that you three have taken the time and care to give me a free psych analysis…. Such a distinguished group too! I will always treasure the feedback and use it for self reflection and self improvement! Cheers!!
Got any omi-con deaths to post?

Do you know what science and the dictionary classifies a transsexual woman as? Go ahead and look it up and let me know what you find.

No need.

I have more than a basic understanding of biology.

The insane delusions of mentally-fucked-up freaks do not trump hard science. Never have, never will.

They serve only to warn sane people of delusional freaks who should never be regarded as credible on any subject—sort of a rhetorical version of Bill Engvall's Here's Your Sign!

No need.

I have more than a basic understanding of biology.

The insane delusions of mentally-fucked-up freaks do not trump hard science. Never have, never will.

They serve only to warn sane people of delusional freaks who should never be regarded as credible on any subject—sort of a rhetorical version of Bill Engvall's Here's Your Sign!
See the issue here Bobby is that you don’t control the English language for the worlds people. We have dictionaries and schools and universal institutions for that. This is why when I say… “you stepped in poop” you look at your shoe.

See the issue here Bobby is that you don’t control the English language for the worlds people. We have dictionaries and schools and universal institutions for that. This is why when I say… “you stepped in poop” you look at your shoe.

The problem is that those on your side are trying to control corrupt the language to promote an insane and depraved agenda. For example, trying to redefine the word “woman” to include someone who, by every rational, objective, provable criterion, is not a woman at all, but a man.

There is nothing even particularly clever or original about this tactic. Orwell described the same tactic, in much greater detail and thought than you are capable of. He called it “Newspeak”.

The problem is that those on your side are trying to control corrupt the language to promote an insane and depraved agenda. For example, trying to redefine the word “woman” to include someone who, by every rational, objective, provable criterion, is not a woman at all, but a man.

There is nothing even particularly clever or original about this tactic. Orwell described the same tactic, in much greater detail and thought than you are capable of. He called it “Newspeak”.
It’s not my side… it just is what it is. We either have a system of language and science or we don’t. You don’t get to define what that is. I’m familiar with 1984 and having a definition for a trans man or woman is not even close to newspeak

Yeah I’ve posted many comments on that pages ago.
See number 3 from the list of strategies that lefties have used so far in this thread on their quest to generate a death toll:

1. Conflate non omi-con covid deaths with omi-con specific deaths.

2. Substitute died "from" omi-con with died "with" omicon.

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

4. Propaganda hunt. This is where the lefty posts a link to where he wishes or suspects the omi-con death is, but does not quote the death here on this thread.

5. In honor of JackOfNoTrades this is when the lefty maintains indefinitely that it is too early to tell.

Another day! Good morning my fellow righties and to all you commies! Anybody have any omi-con deaths to post?

See number 3 from the list of strategies that lefties have used so far in this thread on their quest to generate a death toll:

1. Conflate non omi-con covid deaths with omi-con specific deaths.

2. Substitute died "from" omi-con with died "with" omicon.

3. I've already posted omi-con deaths on this thread, but I won't tell you where and I won't repeat it.

4. Propaganda hunt. This is where the lefty posts a link to where he wishes or suspects the omi-con death is, but does not quote the death here on this thread.

5. In honor of JackOfNoTrades this is when the lefty maintains indefinitely that it is too early to tell.
You still on this, hack?

Let's face it, your little rants here aren't about deaths from omicron. They're about the denial fantasies from a rabid, alt-right hack.

And it is too early to tell. :)

Basically nothing is not zero like these dipshits are trying to claim
Any virus can kill--------a cold, a flu whatever can kill. My husband had a viral heart attack a few years back--a simple nothing everyday virus caused him to have heart attack and almost killed him.

You still on this, hack?

Let's face it, your little rants here aren't about deaths from omicron. They're about the denial fantasies from a rabid, alt-right hack.

And it is too early to tell. :)
Nope, this is not an omi-con death. Nice try.

You are the one posting that there are no omicron deaths.
You prove that are none.

S'matter? No one playing with you anymore?
In this thread, I am simply pointing out that no omi-con deaths are being posted. I did not start this thread to argue that omi-con deaths are not happening. It is lefties like you that absolutely will not post any omi-con deaths who are illustrating the argument that omi-con deaths are not happening. All we have to do is read your reply to this post which will not contain any omi-con deaths, and we can see that it is YOU who is making the argument that omi-con deaths are not happening. Watch how your next post does not contain any omi-con deaths...

Forum List

Back