Death through sin, life thought Christ

That works for me. I love swimming, kayaking, fishing, and just hanging out on the beach. I can do lakefront property.
as your wish, start swimming
3435455798_ce8612e0de_z.jpg

It could be that you misunderstand Christianity. Is your life, today, a life of hate and evil? Do you choose to spend eternity simmering in hate and evil? Or, are you more comfortable existing in love and goodness? Hell may not be as easy to enter as you seem to think. Jesus told us heaven is on the lookout for pearls of great price.
I understand Christianity far better than I would like. My family is extreme religious. I was brought up deeply involved with the church. You can’t wave an arm around without hitting a church worker on either stiff my family. My younger brother was ordained as a Minister and took over a congregation in Wisconsin earlier this year.

I have learned that the Church, it’s teachings and it’s deity offer me nothing that I value and expect faithful obedience in return. That’s not my way of doing things. Never has been. I expect a significant and speedy return on my investments.

I don’t believe in Love. I never have. Romantic or platonic. The price one pays to get into Heaven still isn’t worth the pearls or the golden streets.

I have learned that the Church, it’s teachings and it’s deity offer me nothing that I value and expect faithful obedience in return. That’s not my way of doing things. Never has been. I expect a significant and speedy return on my investments.
If it is true you do not value friends, family, or the service(s) you provide others, perhaps heaven is not for you. Or, for all we know, there is a quiet place in heaven for you to peacefully dwell. Who knows? Perhaps we will be neighbors as I am a bit of a hermit myself. I enjoy being with people; I enjoy being all by myself.

Has it ever entered your mind, for even a nano-second, that those whom you consider to be lost neither require nor desire your "help".

On the contrary, those upon whom you foist your "help" might actually consider it presumptuous, narcissistic, and just plain rude of you to do so.

When the customer has said, "not interested", move on to another sucker.

Has it ever entered your mind, for even a nano-second, that those whom you consider to be lost neither require nor desire your "help".

On the contrary, those upon whom you foist your "help" might actually consider it presumptuous, narcissistic, and just plain rude of you to do so.

When the customer has said, "not interested", move on to another sucker.

Forum List

Back