Death Threats to Congressmen - Is It Any Wonder?

George Costanza

A Friendly Liberal
Mar 10, 2009
Los Angeles area.
Death threats to Congressmen who voted in favor of health care. Is it any wonder? The Right has spent the past four or five months at least, whipping themselves into a frenzy over health care. Every inflammatory exaggeration conceivable to the mind of man has been tossed out by The Republican Noise Machine, designed to anger people and generate hatred toward the implementation of President Obama's health care plan.

And now, the Right says: "Hey, lunatic fringers. They exist in every party, in every group. They don't represent US. Ignore them. We aren't responsible for them."

OH, YES YOU ARE!

Every right wing talk show host in this country who has blathered about "killing old people," "putting people in jail," etc., shares the blame for what is happening now. Every moron who has posted inflammatory, false statements on the Internet about the health care bill shares the blame.

Don't blame this on "lunatic fringers." Blame it on The Republican Noise Machine. Blame it on Fox News. Blame it on the Right in general - without the atmosphere of hatred which has been generated over this issue, by the ENTIRE right wing community, there wouldn't be any death threats now.

Most Americans did not want this. Congress has a sacred duty and failed.

No. Most Americans according to the polls you cite at specific times did not want this.

Saying that the majority of Americans did not want this is both dishonest and not fully giving the whole picture. This from someone who is unhappy with a couple things in the bill.

So Congress has a sacred duty to give the majority what they want? Really! That pretty much negates the need for a constitution doesn't it?

Well, I'm not at all sure of your statement that most Americans did not want this. And even if they didn't, nothing excuses death threats - I'm sure you would agree with me on that.

Both sides always get death threats, the only difference is the Dems decided to politicize the ones they received instead of following past protocols in not announcing them. Prior to this week, the policy for threats has been to publicly ignore them and not fan the flames for the crazies to continue. To be fair, both sides have politicized this.
I will say again, NO politician cares about the people. Their only desire is to increase their power. They are again using a bad situation to further divide the country and weaken any strength in numbers we would have as a unified front.

So Congress has a sacred duty to give the majority what they want? Really! That pretty much negates the need for a constitution doesn't it?
Congress has a sacred duty to correctly represent their constituents. (Yeah, that's one of those nasty details in the Constitution that our dear leader never really valued too much.) They did not.

You guys are such hypocrites.

Do you deny that the Right has been going crazy over health care - and continues to do so?

In actuality.. to be accurate the left has been going crazy over the power to have government entitled, sponsored, and controlled health care given at the expense of contributors
The right has been going crazy trying to stop government from expanding beyond it's intended scope to do this

Prior to this week, the policy for threats has been to publicly ignore them and not fan the flames for the crazies to continue.

Really? I wasn't aware of this policy. I'm not saying it hasn't been the policy - I'm just saying I wasn't aware of it.

Do you have something supporting that statement?

Do you deny that the Right has been going crazy over health care - and continues to do so?

In actuality.. to be accurate the left has been going crazy over the power to have government entitled, sponsored, and controlled health care given at the expense of contributors
The right has been going crazy trying to stop government from expanding beyond it's intended scope to do this

Funny how one guy's crazy is another guy's doing the right thing, isn't it? ;)

Yes the right is not going crazy over health care, the Marxist in charge, Obama, Pelosi, and Reid are going crazy changing our country for the worst.

As Obama repeatedly stated its going to get worst and everyone is going to suffer, what he did not state is Obama will ensure this.

How many unelected congressmen voted for Obama's Marxist health care, unelected as in appointed, unelected as in they will not run in the upcoming elections.

Democrats, not liberals, that is real Democrats are not for a Marxist health care system.

Congress has a sacred duty to correctly represent their constituents. (Yeah, that's one of those nasty details in the Constitution that our dear leader never really valued too much.) They did not.

Correctly represent their constituents based on what? Correctness isn't based on majority opinion. This is the only argument you have made. Congress in a free democracy does not exist to give the majority what they want. As an American I would think you would understand that.

Prior to this week, the policy for threats has been to publicly ignore them and not fan the flames for the crazies to continue.

Really? I wasn't aware of this policy. I'm not saying it hasn't been the policy - I'm just saying I wasn't aware of it.

Do you have something supporting that statement?

Tony Blankley as a guest on CNN today stated it.
Besides that, do you hear about the threats to Obama? Did you hear about threats to Clinton, Bush? Why would you give credibility to these nuts? It will either increase the threats or cause copycats to follow suit.

Given at the expense of contributors? Huh? I think you should reboot and try to write a coherent sentence...

Well, I'm not at all sure of your statement that most Americans did not want this. And even if they didn't, nothing excuses death threats - I'm sure you would agree with me on that.

What IS inexcusable is that Hollywierdos (Faux, or not that you are) don't seem to remember how the fuck you arseholes attacked Bush with a comparison factor of probably approx TWENTY to ONE in INTENSITY or any other COMPARATIVE FACTOR YOU CHOOSE.

EX: BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY YOU FUCKING LEFTIES ON ASSASSINATING BUSH....at least TWO were mentioned on the O'Reilly Show 0n Thursday March 25.....where NONE exist re Obami Salami's assassination. Consider the 24/7 OUTCRIES against Bush as a KILLING MONSTER re IRAQ.....which BTW, Bill Clinton and the Dem Congressional LEADERSHIP yowled and howled FOR MONTHS using the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media re the urgent need for the violent removal of the Baghdad Psycho....And Bush, using his own judgment AGREED with the Dems and USING THEIR OWN VERBIAGE (VERBATIM)....including the DEMS'S WMDS VERBATIM rhetoric...... to initiate the Iraq Invasion WITH THE DEM CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL.

SEE THE ADDENDUM PROVING MY POINT.

BUT THEN.......

There was a 24/7 BARRAGE by the Lib Controlled National Media accusing Bush of being a PSYCHO KILLER........This "180 degree about face" occurred when the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS realized that when Bush annihilated the FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD in TWENTY TWO DAYS whilst they sat with their fingers up their arse just blathering...........THEN they realized that their chances of re-election was NADA, ZIPPO, ZERO !!!!

And so, these HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS STARTED TO ATTACK BUSH.....thus giving the CLEAR MESSAGE, THE GREEN LIGHT, FOR IRAN AND THE OtHER Islamofascist swine TO START THE iraqi quagmire ......and, using the POWER of the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media THESE ARSEHOLES DESTROYED BUSH .......and in the process have not only caused the IRAQI QUAGMIRE, but the resurrection of the then quiescent temporarily defeated Taliban in Afghanistan.

AND, AFTER ALL THIS blatant AND flagrant HYPOCRISY and TREACHERY......an ARSEHOLE LIKE YOU HAS THE UNMITIGATED GALL to point a finger at the REPUBLICANS.....and accuse the REPUBLICANS for intemperate language and action ?!?!?!?....

YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE THERE AREN'T ENOUGH DEROGATORY WORDS IN ALL THE LANGUAGES OF THE WORLD TO EXPRESS MY CONTEMPT FOR OBAMARRHOIDAL ARSEHOLES LIKE YOU......YOU FUCKING HOLLYWIERDO POS !!!!

Last edited:

What IS inexcusable is that Hollywierdos (Faux, or not that you are) don't seem to remember how the fuck you arseholes attacked Bush with a comparison factor of probably approx TWENTY to ONE in INTENSITY or any other COMPARATIVE FACTOR YOU CHOOSE.

EX: BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY YOU FUCKING LEFTIES ON ASSASSINATING BUSH....at least TWO were mentioned on the O'Reilly Show 0n Thursday March 25.....where NONE exist re Obami Salami's assassination. Consider the 24/7 OUTCRIES against Bush as a KILLING MONSTER re IRAQ.....which BTW, Bill Clinton and the Dem Congressional LEADERSHIP yowled and howled FOR MONTHS using the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media re the urgent need for the violent removal of the Baghdad Psycho....And Bush, using his own judgment AGREED with the Dems and USING THEIR OWN VERBIAGE (VERBATIM)....including the DEMS'S WMDS VERBATIM rhetoric...... to initiate the Iraq Invasion WITH THE DEM CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL.

SEE THE ADDENDUM PROVING MY POINT.

BUT THEN.......

There was a 24/7 BARRAGE by the Lib Controlled National Media accusing Bush of being a PSYCHO KILLER........This "180 degree about face" occurred when the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS realized that when Bush annihilated the FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD in TWENTY TWO DAYS whilst they sat with their fingers up their arse just blathering that their chances of re-election was NADA, ZIPPO, ZERO !!!!

And so, these HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS STARTED TO ATTACK BUSH.....thus giving the CLEAR MESSAGE, THE GREEN LIGHT, FOR IRAN AND THE OtHER Islamofascist swine TO START THE iraqi quagmire ......and, using the POWER of the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media THESE ARSEHOLES DESTROYED BUSH .......and in the process have not only caused the IRAQI QUAGMIRE, but the resurrection of the then quiescent temporarily defeated Taliban in Afghanistan.

AND, AFTER ALL THIS blatant AND flagrant HYPOCRISY and TREACHERY......an ARSEHOLE LIKE YOU HAS THE UNMITIOGATED GALL to point a finger at the REPUBLICANS.....and accuse the REPUBLICANS for intemperate language and action ?!?!?!?....

YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE THERE AREN'T ENOUGH DEROGATORY WORDS IN ALL THE LANGUAGES OF THE WORLD TO EXPRESS MY CONTEMPT FOR OBAMARRHOIDAL ARSEHOLES LIKE YOU......YOU FUCKING HOLLYWIERDO POS !!!!

Glad to see you representatives of the Right are calm, cool and collected. No potential danger to any Democratic president here . . . :rolleyes:

Forum List

Back