Death Threats to Congressmen - Is It Any Wonder?

Well, I'm not at all sure of your statement that most Americans did not want this. And even if they didn't, nothing excuses death threats - I'm sure you would agree with me on that.

What IS inexcusable is that Hollywierdos (Faux, or not that you are) don't seem to remember how the fuck you arseholes attacked Bush with a comparison factor of probably approx TWENTY to ONE in INTENSITY or any other COMPARATIVE FACTOR YOU CHOOSE.

EX: BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY YOU FUCKING LEFTIES ON ASSASSINATING BUSH....at least TWO were mentioned on the O'Reilly Show 0n Thursday March 25.....where NONE exist re Obami Salami's assassination. Consider the 24/7 OUTCRIES against Bush as a KILLING MONSTER re IRAQ.....which BTW, Bill Clinton and the Dem Congressional LEADERSHIP yowled and howled FOR MONTHS using the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media re the urgent need for the violent removal of the Baghdad Psycho....And Bush, using his own judgment AGREED with the Dems and USING THEIR OWN VERBIAGE (VERBATIM)....including the DEMS'S WMDS VERBATIM rhetoric...... to initiate the Iraq Invasion WITH THE DEM CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL.

SEE THE ADDENDUM PROVING MY POINT.

BUT THEN.......

There was a 24/7 BARRAGE by the Lib Controlled National Media accusing Bush of being a PSYCHO KILLER........This "180 degree about face" occurred when the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS realized that when Bush annihilated the FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD in TWENTY TWO DAYS whilst they sat with their fingers up their arse just blathering that their chances of re-election was NADA, ZIPPO, ZERO !!!!

And so, these HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS STARTED TO ATTACK BUSH.....thus giving the CLEAR MESSAGE, THE GREEN LIGHT, FOR IRAN AND THE OtHER Islamofascist swine TO START THE iraqi quagmire ......and, using the POWER of the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media THESE ARSEHOLES DESTROYED BUSH .......and in the process have not only caused the IRAQI QUAGMIRE, but the resurrection of the then quiescent temporarily defeated Taliban in Afghanistan.

AND, AFTER ALL THIS blatant AND flagrant HYPOCRISY and TREACHERY......an ARSEHOLE LIKE YOU HAS THE UNMITIOGATED GALL to point a finger at the REPUBLICANS.....and accuse the REPUBLICANS for intemperate language and action ?!?!?!?....

YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE THERE AREN'T ENOUGH DEROGATORY WORDS IN ALL THE LANGUAGES OF THE WORLD TO EXPRESS MY CONTEMPT FOR OBAMARRHOIDAL ARSEHOLES LIKE YOU......YOU FUCKING HOLLYWIERDO POS !!!!

Glad to see you representatives of the Right are calm, cool and collected. No potential danger to any Democratic president here . . . :rolleyes:

And, this is only a PARTIAL LIST:

"One way or the other, we are determined to deny Iraq the capacity to
develop weapons of mass destruction and the missiles to deliver them.
That is our bottom line."
- President Clinton, Feb. 4, 1998

"If Saddam rejects peace and we have to use force, our purpose is clear.
We want to seriously diminish the threat posed by Iraq's weapons of mass
destruction program."
- President Clinton, Feb. 17, 1998

"Iraq is a long way from [the USA], but what happens there matters a great deal
here. For the risks that the leaders of a rogue state will use nuclear,
chemical or biological weapons against us or our allies is the greatest
security threat we face."
- Madeline Albright, Feb 18, 1998

"He will use those weapons of mass destruction again, as he has ten times
since 1983."
- Sandy Berger, Clinton National Security Adviser, Feb, 18, 1998

"[W]e urge you, after consulting with Congress, and consistent with the U.S.
Constitution and laws, to take necessary actions (including, if appropriate,
air and missile strikes on suspect Iraqi sites) to respond effectively to
the threat posed by Iraq's refusal to end its weapons of mass destruction
programs."
- Letter to President Clinton, signed by Sens. Carl Levin,
Tom Daschle, John Kerry, and others Oct. 9, 1998

"Saddam Hussein has been engaged in the development of weapons of mass
destruction technology which is a threat to countries in the region and he
has made a mockery of the weapons inspection process."
- Rep. Nancy Pelosi (D, CA), Dec. 16, 1998

"Hussein has . chosen to spend his money on building weapons of mass
destruction and palaces for his cronies."
- Madeline Albright, Clinton Secretary of State, Nov. 10, 1999

"There is no doubt that ... Saddam Hussein has invigorated his weapons
programs. Reports indicate that biological, chemical and nuclear programs
continue apace and may be back to pre-Gulf War status. In addition, Saddam
continues to redefine delivery systems and is doubtless using the cover of a
licit missile program to develop longer-range missiles that will threaten
the United States and our allies."
- Letter to President Bush, Signed by Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL,)
and others, December 5, 2001

"We begin with the common belief that Saddam Hussein is a tyrant and a
threat to the peace and stability of the region. He has ignored the
mandated of the United Nations and is building weapons of mass destruction
and the means of delivering them."
- Sen. Carl Levin (D, MI), Sept. 19, 2002

"We know that he has stored secret supplies of biological and chemical
weapons throughout his country."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"Iraq's search for weapons of mass destruction has proven impossible to
deter and we should assume that it will continue for as long as Saddam is in
power."
- Al Gore, Sept. 23, 2002

"We have known for many years that Saddam Hussein is seeking and developing
weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Ted Kennedy (D, MA), Sept. 27, 2002

"The last UN weapons inspectors left Iraq in October of 1998. We are
confident that Saddam Hussein retains some stockpiles of chemical and
biological weapons, and that he has since embarked on a crash course to
build up his chemical and biological warfare capabilities. Intelligence
reports indicate that he is seeking nuclear weapons..."
- Sen. Robert Byrd (D, WV), Oct. 3, 2002

"I will be voting to give the President of the United States the authority
to use force-- if necessary-- to disarm Saddam Hussein because I believe
that a deadly arsenal of weapons of mass destruction in his hands is a real
and grave threat to our security."
- Sen. John F Kerry (D, MA), Oct. 9, 2002

"There is unmistakable evidence that Saddam Hussein is working aggressively
to develop nuclear weapons and will likely have nuclear weapons within the
next five years ... We also should remember we have always underestimated
the progress Saddam has made in development of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Jay Rockefeller (D, WV), Oct 10, 2002

"He has systematically violated, over the course of the past 11 years, every
significant UN resolution that has demanded that he disarm and destroy his
chemical and biological weapons, and any nuclear capacity. This he has
refused to do" Rep.
- Henry Waxman (D, CA), Oct. 10, 2002

"In the four years since the inspectors left, intelligence reports show that
Saddam Hussein has worked to rebuild his chemical and biological weap ons
stock, his missile delivery capability, and his nuclear program. He has
also given aid, comfort, and sanctuary to terrorists, including al Qaeda members
.. It is clear, however, that if left unchecked, Saddam Hussein will
continue to increase his capacity to wage biological and chemical warfare,
and will keep trying to develop nuclear weapons."
- Sen. Hillary Clinton (D, NY), Oct 10, 2002

"We are in possession of what I think to be compelling evidence that Saddam
Hussein has, and has had for a number of years, a developing capacity for
the production and storage of weapons of mass destruction."
- Sen. Bob Graham (D, FL), Dec. 8, 2002

"Without question, we need to disarm Saddam Hussein. He is a brutal,
murderous dictator, leading an oppressive regime . He presents a
particularly grievous threat because he is so consistently prone to
miscalculation ... And now he is miscalculating America's response to his
continued deceit and his consistent grasp for weapons of mass destruction
... So the threat of Saddam Hussein with weapons of mass destruction is real
..."
- Sen. John F. Kerry (D, MA), Jan. 23. 20

As to your Obamarrhoidal non-response regarding my justified frustation as to the unmitigated and unadulterated continuous DISTORTION OF TRUTH and the TRANSPARENT and OUTRIGHT PLOY of taking REALITY and turning it into some BULLSHIT FANTASY to suit the Obamarrhoidal Agenda.........YOU AREN'T FOOLING ANYONE.

Last edited:
Well, I'm not at all sure of your statement that most Americans did not want this. And even if they didn't, nothing excuses death threats - I'm sure you would agree with me on that.

What IS inexcusable is that Hollywierdos (Faux, or not that you are) don't seem to remember how the fuck you arseholes attacked Bush with a comparison factor of probably approx TWENTY to ONE in INTENSITY or any other COMPARATIVE FACTOR YOU CHOOSE.

EX: BOOKS WERE WRITTEN BY YOU FUCKING LEFTIES ON ASSASSINATING BUSH....at least TWO were mentioned on the O'Reilly Show 0n Thursday March 25.....where NONE exist re Obami Salami's assassination. Consider the 24/7 OUTCRIES against Bush as a KILLING MONSTER re IRAQ.....which BTW, Bill Clinton and the Dem Congressional LEADERSHIP yowled and howled FOR MONTHS using the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media re the urgent need for the violent removal of the Baghdad Psycho....And Bush, using his own judgment AGREED with the Dems and USING THEIR OWN VERBIAGE (VERBATIM)....including the DEMS'S WMDS VERBATIM rhetoric...... to initiate the Iraq Invasion WITH THE DEM CONGRESSIONAL APPROVAL.

BUT THEN.......

There was a 24/7 BARRAGE by the Lib Controlled National Media accusing Bush of being a PSYCHO KILLER........This "180 degree about face" occurred when the HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS realized that when Bush annihilated the FOURTH LARGEST ARMY IN THE WORLD in TWENTY TWO DAYS whilst they sat with their fingers up their arse just blathering that their chances of re-election was NADA, ZIPPO, ZERO !!!!

And so, these HYPOCRITICAL and TREACHEROUS DEMS STARTED TO ATTACK BUSH.....thus giving the CLEAR MESSAGE, THE GREEN LIGHT, FOR IRAN AND THE OtHER Islamofascist swine TO START THE iraqi quagmire ......and, using the POWER of the 24/7 Lib Controlled National Media THESE ARSEHOLES DESTROYED BUSH .......and in the process have not only caused the IRAQI QUAGMIRE, but the resurrection of the then quiescent temporarily defeated Taliban in Afghanistan.

AND, AFTER ALL THIS blatant AND flagrant HYPOCRISY and TREACHERY......an ARSEHOLE LIKE YOU HAS THE UNMITIOGATED GALL to point a finger at the REPUBLICANS.....and accuse the REPUBLICANS for intemperate language and action ?!?!?!?....

YOU FUCKING ARSEHOLE THERE AREN'T ENOUGH DEROGATORY WORDS IN ALL THE LANGUAGES OF THE WORLD TO EXPRESS MY CONTEMPT FOR OBAMARRHOIDAL ARSEHOLES LIKE YOU......YOU FUCKING HOLLYWIERDO POS !!!!

Glad to see you representatives of the Right are calm, cool and collected. No potential danger to any Democratic president here . . . :rolleyes:

Correct, no danger to a Democrat president, I wish we voted in a Democrat as president. Instead we have a Marxist.

Do you deny that the Right has been going crazy over health care - and continues to do so?

In actuality.. to be accurate the left has been going crazy over the power to have government entitled, sponsored, and controlled health care given at the expense of contributors
The right has been going crazy trying to stop government from expanding beyond it's intended scope to do this

Given at the expense of contributors? Huh? I think you should reboot and try to write a coherent sentence...

Funny... it is indeed given to non-contributors at the expense of contributors... and that is the mantra of most everything the DEMs do

Maybe you should just try opening your eyes and mind instead of worrying about how someone else writes a phrase or sentence

Most Americans did not want this. Congress has a sacred duty and failed.

The more Americans see how certain aspects of the bill affects them, the more they will like it.

I saw one clip on the news of some voicemails left for different congresspeople where a woman said she LOVES her insurance company and he should die for coming between her and her doctor..

I don't love my insurance company. Seriously. I certainly wouldn't want someone to die for holding insurance companies accountable..

These vm claims aren't even true. :confused:

BUT THEN.......

Correct, no danger to a Democrat president, I wish we voted in a Democrat as president. Instead we have a Marxist.

Ooo that's kind of a rough insult don't ya think? :eusa_eh:

Defending freedom from a tyrannical administration is not "whipping themselves into a frenzy".

To sit and allow this anti American behavior on the part of all these elitists who think they know what is best for you and me, are the ones who are whipping themselves into a corner, they have ignored the Amercan people's will. What did they expect? A bozo button?

I heard a one of the bozos last night state, that "both sides were mad at him, so he must be doing a good job". Does he really believe that? He is one of those traitors that changed his vote last minute. Hey Mr congress asshole, the reason both sides are angry with you is because you did the WRONG thing. You did NOT listen to us, your vote will not be ignored and you and all the others will be voted out come your time up. We will not forget!

Well, color me shocked. GOP congresscritters are coming out and saying they too have been getting threats.

Gee, I soooo never saw that coming.... except that I actually started a thread about it.... and got called a liar because if it's not in the media it's not happening. Well, now, my little lefties, it's in the fucking media... so I guess it must be fact.

You guys - and by that I mean every single one of you who called me a liar when I said the right have been getting threats - are all a bunch of morons.

Most Americans did not want this. Congress has a sacred duty and failed.

The more Americans see how certain aspects of the bill affects them, the more they will like it.

I saw one clip on the news of some voicemails left for different congresspeople where a woman said she LOVES her insurance company and he should die for coming between her and her doctor..

I don't love my insurance company. Seriously. I certainly wouldn't want someone to die for holding insurance companies accountable..

These vm claims aren't even true. :confused:

Just like Nancy Pelosi herself said.

The people this bill helps already know it.

The problem is the coverup that is involved in the drafting of this bill. It is their job to make sure we know what's in it but instead there has been a concerted effort to keep the actual effect it will have on us from becoming public.

I'm afraid that the only thing that will save this piece of shit is time. The damage it will do might be ignored if they focus our attention on something else. Maybe we won't notice that extra tax being deducted from our paychecks...or the huge insurance premium increases that are soon to follow.

So Congress has a sacred duty to give the majority what they want? Really! That pretty much negates the need for a constitution doesn't it?
Congress has a sacred duty to correctly represent their constituents. (Yeah, that's one of those nasty details in the Constitution that our dear leader never really valued too much.) They did not.

Correctly represent their constituents based on what? Correctness isn't based on majority opinion. This is the only argument you have made. Congress in a free democracy does not exist to give the majority what they want. As an American I would think you would understand that.
Representing their constituents means exactly that. They either do it or not. It's not a difficult concept.

They failed.

In a little more than a year, Democrats have bankrupted Social Security and rewrote the Constitution, what makes you think we're going to be OK with any of that?

In a little more than a year, Democrats have bankrupted Social Security and rewrote the Constitution, what makes you think we're going to be OK with any of that?

I'm not ok with what the administration and legislature is doing, neither is the majority of Americans, many of which voted these folks in. Complaining, writing to their representatives and on messageboards, blogs, letters to editors, all these are acceptable ways to express displeasure. Working for candidates you agree with or running for office yourself are even better alternatives. Actual acts of violence or vandalism? No.

With that said, the tsunami of noise regarding this from the left has the markings of astroturfing. The president and his minions taunt with "Bring it on!" then try to paint the opposition as unhinged with their reactions. Truth is anyone in the public eye are subject to the nutters that exist and giving those nutters media play is not the way to go-unless of course one wants them to go off.

Is there any wonder why a lot of us no longer take you partisan stooges seriously?

Its the same fucking story, left or right, you claim everybody is whipping up frenzies and they of course are always wrong while you big government loving clowns are always claiming to be right, and the voices of reason.

Bad news Georgie, the side you favor did EXACTLY the same thing as your oposition, for 8 years, and it got them all three branches, that wasn't lost on the opposition party.

You will have to deal with the monster you created, while some of us will continue to try and get rid of all the corrupt big spenders you support and bring back honest government that believes in the principles of American democracy.

Oh goodie! More ginned-up outrageous outrage from the left. :rolleyes:

Nobody is fooled. These incidents have happened on BOTH sides. They're nothing new. People have been cussing out politicians since the beginning of politics. In fact, it's not even limited to politicians themselves. Here's little Chrissy Matthews wishing death on Rush Limbaugh:
CHRIS MATTHEWS: You guys see Live and Let Die, the great Bond film with Yaphet Kotto as the bad guy, Mr. Big? In the end they jam a big CO2 pellet in his face and he blew up. I have to tell you, Rush Limbaugh is looking more and more like Mr. Big, and at some point somebody’s going to jam a CO2 pellet into his head and he’s going to explode like a giant blimp. That day may come. Not yet. But we’ll be there to watch. I think he’s Mr. Big, I think Yaphet Kotto. Are you watching, Rush?
Hot Air Blog Archive Video: Matthews muses on killing Rush Limbaugh

While it's true that the country is greatly divided and tempers are running high... we've got Democrats out deliberately exaggerating these incidents in order to deflect attention from the crappiness of their partisan healthcare fiasco. For example, the "spitting" incident turns out to be a case of "say it, don't spray it", not an angry white tea-partier winding up and hawking one on a black congressman. :rolleyes:
Hot Air Blog Archive Caught on film: Congressman “spat on” by tea partier, sort of

And you know who we can thank for the political polarization we're experiencing right now?.... the guy whose JOB it was to set the tone for bipartisanship in Washington, the GREAT DIVIDER... Barack Obama. So much for the "unity" president. Turns out he's the most hyper-partisan asshat to ever hold the office.

These fuckers have signed into law a bill that puts one-sixth of our economy under the thumb of Big Government. They crammed down legislation that will intimately affect every man, woman, and child in this nation. They've driven up debt that will amount to 20 TRILLION by 2020 and will cost us damn near a trillion in interest ANNUALLY. And they expect us to believe they've gone all fetal over a couple of angry phone calls and a brick thrown through a window? Bullshit.

They just don't want to talk about the details of their healthcare mess or the debt they've racked up. They'd rather smear honest Americans who are protesting the deceitful and reckless behavior of our Congress. They have no answer for the Tea Party. Their goal is to marginalize it and paint it as "fringe". But WE KNOW BETTER. These are stay-at-home moms and retirees who have had enough of Big Government and a childishly irresponsible Congress.

So.... enjoy your outrageous outrage. Nobody with any sense is buying it. It's just more double-dealing from the usual suspects.

Ooo that's kind of a rough insult don't ya think? :eusa_eh:

First of all, claiming that the MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami is a MARXIST is NOT an insult. It is FACT......His mommy was a Commie with a perversion for men of colour. His daddy was a Commie and a falling down drunk. Even his grandfather on mother's side was a stone cold Commie who introduced Obami Salami(according to his own book: "Dreams of my Father") to "FRANK" who became his mentor at age around 9. It turns out "FRANK" is Frank Marshall Davis.....the NOTORIOUS COMMIE POET who tried to turn the NAACP into a COMMIE FRONT.....but failed.

MARXIST Muslim PC Protector Obami Salami also recently visited (just prior to the Presidential campaign) his Cousin: The MURDERING RAPIST ODINGA , known throughout Africa as the "AFRICAN STALIN. MARXIST Obami Salami is seen (photo-oped) arm in arm smiling with ODINGA at one of RULER ODINGA's rallies for the COMMIE "Orange Democratic Party"of Kenya. Then there are NUMEROUS photo-ops together with Odinga, and his aunts and cousins .....ALL FUCKING COMMIES.

Obami Salami met and became friends with the UNREPENTANT HOMICIDAL, MANIACAL COMMIE/TERRORIST Bill Ayers......using the COMMIE Machiaveli Saul Alinsky tactics at the CRIMINAL ENTERPRISE where he was the Lawyer in Chief prepping the ACORN stooges on how to deal with police inquiries etc. BTW, Marxist Obami Salami later taught a course in college on.....SAUL ALINSKY.

Then, MARXIST Obami Salami used his POLITICAL MENTOR BIll AYERS who had the ear of the NOTORIOUSLY CORRUPT CHICAGO POLITICAL MACHINE BOSSES ...laden with MAFIOSI and COMMIES.......to get a METEORIC RISE in that CORRUPT HELL PIT garnishing the BLESSING of these CRIMINAL POLITICAL ARSEHOLES......without whose blessing NO ONE COULD EVEN DREAM OF GETTING A POLITICAL APPOINTMENT....not even that of a dog catcher.

Well....but an Obamarrhoid stooge like you would, of course....STILL ....not be convinced that this POS is a MARXIST.

Well then look at MARXIST Obami Salami's UNRAVELLING AGENDA......OBVIOUSLY this Slimy Political Charlatan can't DECLARE HIMSELF A MARXIST......BUT...IT'S CLEAR THAT HE IS AT LEAST A SOCIAILST.

Even that other POS, AL SHARPTON, declared the OBVIOUS....that MARXIST Obami Salami is a..... SOCIALIST.

You can bet your money-making arse that IF....and that's a BIG "IF".... this semi-black POS gets re-elected (chances are very slim.....THEN YOU'RE GONNA SEE HIS TRUE COLOURS IN ALL THEIR INFAMY......and it ain't gonna be the good ole RED, WHITE, and BLUE.........IT WILL BE JUST RED.........COMMIE RED !!!!!!

WAKE UP YOU RIDICULOUSLY NAIVE OBAMARRHOIDAL TWAT !!!!!!!

Forum List

Back