Death threats against the President...

I had to rep David for his post, I know he didn't like GW, but he's right as far as 'threats' go...

I ***HATED*** Bush with a passion. He was probably the worst President this country has ever had. But he is not the direct cause of so many of our problems. This country needs to be more self sufficient so we don't have the government coming to our rescue all the time. We need a better education system entirely. We should completely abolish the K-12 system and begin teaching students based upon their potential intelligence levels. If our country was half as smart as other countries are, we would never, EVER have to rely on big government programs again -- which I do support to an extent... when they are necessary as they are now. Bush was an incompetent buffoon who let his right-wing whack job advisers control everything he did.

But to threaten his life?

That's sickening. Absolutely sickening that someone would support killing a President.

I felt the far left during the mid 2000s was a complete bunch of un-informed morons who had no idea what they were doing. I think the far-right has filled the void for that now with the tea party protests. They're equally if not even more offended because this group of people is a bunch of lower-middle class white people.
POTUS is POTUS
respect the office even if you dont respect the man
some people have a hard time doing that when they dont like the man

New Topics

Forum List

Back