Death rate for Americans did not rise because of Covid

Flash

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2014
Florida
This is an interesting article.

Covid has not caused an increase in the number of deaths in the US.

A closer look at U.S. deaths due to COVID-19

According to new data, the U.S. currently ranks first in total COVID-19 cases, new cases per day and deaths. Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Hopkins, critically analyzed the effect of COVID-19 on U.S. deaths using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in her webinar titled “COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data.”

From mid-March to mid-September, U.S. total deaths have reached 1.7 million, of which 200,000, or 12% of total deaths, are COVID-19-related. Instead of looking directly at COVID-19 deaths, Briand focused on total deaths per age group and per cause of death in the U.S. and used this information to shed light on the effects of COVID-19.

Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same.

These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.

Actually, I heard that the death rate in 2018 was higher than what we can expect for 2020.

That said, I knew this was all bullshit as soon as the hype started because if morgues had been having storage issues and bodies were stacking up to the point where refrigerator trucks were needed it would have been heralded from the mountain tops that the end was nigh.

Yet it wasn't. Listening to leftist media though and you would have thought it was medieval.

According to new data, the U.S. currently ranks first in total COVID-19 cases, new cases per day and deaths. Genevieve Briand, assistant program director of the Applied Economics master’s degree program at Hopkins, critically analyzed the effect of COVID-19 on U.S. deaths using data from the Centers for Disease Control and Prevention (CDC) in her webinar titled “COVID-19 Deaths: A Look at U.S. Data.”

From mid-March to mid-September, U.S. total deaths have reached 1.7 million, of which 200,000, or 12% of total deaths, are COVID-19-related. Instead of looking directly at COVID-19 deaths, Briand focused on total deaths per age group and per cause of death in the U.S. and used this information to shed light on the effects of COVID-19.

Surprisingly, the deaths of older people stayed the same before and after COVID-19. Since COVID-19 mainly affects the elderly, experts expected an increase in the percentage of deaths in older age groups. However, this increase is not seen from the CDC data. In fact, the percentages of deaths among all age groups remain relatively the same.

These data analyses suggest that in contrast to most people’s assumptions, the number of deaths by COVID-19 is not alarming. In fact, it has relatively no effect on deaths in the United States.

Virus deaths have been offset by lower traffic related deaths I'm sure there's probably some other causes of death that have seen a drop as well but I'm not going to look for them

• Banned
If Covid was the tremendous threat we would have at least a quarter of a million more deaths in 2020 than we had in 2019 but that isn't happening.

I am not a conspiracy theorist. I don't wear a tin foil hat. However, methinks there is something rotten in the State of Denmark.

Trump was kicking China's ass.

Trump had a booming economy.

Biden has close ties with China. The Obama/Biden administration gave away the store to China and China bought Hunter Biden with kickbacks to The Big Guy.

A virus came out of China that caused a worldwide Pandemic that caused Trump's booming economy to collapse.

The pandemic restrictions also allowed the Democrat's Dirty Tricks Department the opportunity to create fraudulent votes with the scam of mail in ballots.

Lets just follow the money. Who profited from the Covid pandemic? China and the Democrats.

All the while the death rate was no higher than normal.

Lets just follow the money. Who profited from the Covid pandemic? China and the Democrats.
The Federal Reserve will make more than BOTH combined.
Follow the money, see the agenda

How many times does this have to be posted for y'all to realize where the dots lead?

Obviously COVID presents another possibility for small town coroners and medical examiners to attribute an official cause of death in cases of murder, poisoning, overdose, and other deaths so that difficult questions are less likely to be asked by outsiders.

Although it may seem a very callous thing to say, I have been thinking and saying the same thing for months: where are all the bodies? I will also reiterate how my wife and I are friends with thousands of people on social media and thousands more follow me on Twitter, although most of my followers are nutcases, just saying. My point? Of all the electronic social connections we had before and made since COVID, not a single one of them has claimed to either have coronavirus or know someone who perished from it. Additionally, between my wife and I, we have several hundred extended family members who live across the globe, from America to Scotland, from South America to British Columbia. Not a single one of them has either tested positive for or been hospitalized by coronavirus. IF there was a global pandemic sweeping the planet, infecting millions and killing tens of thousands then somebody we know personally would have fallen victim over the past nine months. The only rational, logical conclusion: coronavirus is the common cold and perhaps thousands have been murdered in hospitals in the name of classifying the common cold as some kind of new killer virus.

• Banned

Although it may seem a very callous thing to say, I have been thinking and saying the same thing for months: where are all the bodies? I will also reiterate how my wife and I are friends with thousands of people on social media and thousands more follow me on Twitter, although most of my followers are nutcases, just saying. My point? Of all the electronic social connections we had before and made since COVID, not a single one of them has claimed to either have coronavirus or know someone who perished from it. Additionally, between my wife and I, we have several hundred extended family members who live across the globe, from America to Scotland, from South America to British Columbia. Not a single one of them has either tested positive for or been hospitalized by coronavirus. IF there was a global pandemic sweeping the planet, infecting millions and killing tens of thousands then somebody we know personally would have fallen victim over the past nine months. The only rational, logical conclusion: coronavirus is the common cold and perhaps thousands have been murdered in hospitals in the name of classifying the common cold as some kind of new killer virus.

My son (35) and daughter in law (34) both had Covid.

My son had mild symptoms for about two days.

My DIL had flu like symptoms for about four days. Although not pleasant it was never serious enough to go to the emergency room.

My six year old granddaughter living with them never exhibited any symptoms at all.

The Federal Reserve will make more than BOTH combined.
Follow the money, see the agenda

How many times does this have to be posted for y'all to realize where the dots lead?
pushstart.jpg

My DIL had flu like symptoms for about four days. Although not pleasant it was never serious enough to go to the emergency room.

My six year old granddaughter living with them never exhibited any symptoms at all.

Not to come off like a total asshole, but how do you/they know it wasn't just the flu? Since February I've had two bouts of flu-like symptoms—one that lasted a day, the other (ongoing) which has lasted about three days, but I am feeling much better. In both instances the symptoms felt identical to colds I'd had in the past. No, I did not get "tested" for the kung flu, nor will I ever, unless they tranquilize me first. So I'm just saying . . . how does anyone short of a trained virologist know if he or she has "the plague" or a simple, annual flu or even a common cold? Valid questions, I believe.

Not to come off like a total asshole, but how do you/they know it wasn't just the flu? Since February I've had two bouts of flu-like symptoms—one that lasted a day, the other (ongoing) which has lasted about three days, but I am feeling much better. In both instances the symptoms felt identical to colds I'd had in the past. No, I did not get "tested" for the kung flu, nor will I ever, unless they tranquilize me first. So I'm just saying . . . how does anyone short of a trained virologist know if he or she has "the plague" or a simple, annual flu or even a common cold? Valid questions, I believe.

They both got tested and it was positive for Covid.

1606587162158.png

HOW THE COVID NUMBERS WORK:
The U.S. counts coronavirus deaths differently from other countries. Indeed, we are counting deaths differently than we have for any other disease.
“The case definition is very simplistic,” Dr. Ngozi Ezike, director of Illinois Department of Public Health, explains. “It means, at the time of death, it was a COVID positive diagnosis. That means, that if you were in hospice and had already been given a few weeks to live, and then you also were found to have COVID, that would be counted as a COVID death. It means, technically even if you died of [a] clear alternative cause, but you had COVID at the same time, it’s still listed as a COVID death.” . . . Beyond including people with the virus who clearly didn’t die from it, the numbers are inflated by counting people who weren’t even infected. New York has classified many cases as coronavirus deaths even when postmortem tests have been negative. The diagnosis can be based on symptoms, which are often similar to those of the seasonal flu.

Just a reminder.

Virus deaths have been offset by lower traffic related deaths I'm sure there's probably some other causes of death that have seen a drop as well but I'm not going to look for them
Oh.....less traffic deaths.....maybe it's because there's fewer 80 year old grandmas driving to the pharmacy.

Covid 19 and the riots were all an elaborate ruse by the CCP, Democrat Chicom politicians, Soros and the corporate globalists to get their stooge Commie Joe Potato in the White House.

It's painfully obvious at this point to anyone not brainwashed by MSM propagandist lies.

You don't lock down, and quarantine a nation of 350 million people for a virus with a survival rate of 99.5%.

We are witness to the greatest scam ever pulled in the history of the World.

Covid 19 and the riots were all an elaborate ruse by the CCP, Democrat Chicom politicians, Soros and the corporate globalists to get their stooge Commie Joe Potato in the White House.

It's painfully obvious at this point to anyone not brainwashed by MSM propagandist lies.

You don't lock down, and quarantine a nation of 350 million people for a virus with a survival rate of 99.5%.

We are witness to the greatest scam ever pulled in the history of the World.

Yes! I totally agree!

New Topics

Forum List

Back