Death penalty for MS13 shitfaced Mexicans

...El Salvador,(that is in South America for you dumbasses) ...
(whispering) Pssst! No it’s not...
Okay central America, sue me....
no apology to me?.....calling me a racist for asking a question of someone who apparently is?...
You were the one thinking that El-Salvadorians were from Mexico, and that is just racist, because to you they all look like Mexicans. See how that works? I just used Rules for Radicals back at you, to put you on the defensive. Dont like it? Then sue the progressives for making those rules...
no i think esrella was....you have a tough time reading things dont you?...and i am racist against Mexicans?......i look just like them.....why dont you admit you fucked up?....or are you the kind of asswipe that wont admit when you are wrong?...
Dude, why would you even ask if they were Mexican? Most intelligent people, know that MS-13 comes from El Salvador, are you just an idiot from public education? Why dont you go back to 9th grade and catch up on world events?
99.999 percent of el salvador illegal immigrants in the usa came thru mexico
That doesn't make them Mexican.
So your argument is that American kids stabbed to death are only important based on the nationality of the illegal alien that came in from mexico

no apology to me?.....calling me a racist for asking a question of someone who apparently is?...
You were the one thinking that El-Salvadorians were from Mexico, and that is just racist, because to you they all look like Mexicans. See how that works? I just used Rules for Radicals back at you, to put you on the defensive. Dont like it? Then sue the progressives for making those rules...
no i think esrella was....you have a tough time reading things dont you?...and i am racist against Mexicans?......i look just like them.....why dont you admit you fucked up?....or are you the kind of asswipe that wont admit when you are wrong?...
Dude, why would you even ask if they were Mexican? Most intelligent people, know that MS-13 comes from El Salvador, are you just an idiot from public education? Why dont you go back to 9th grade and catch up on world events?
then why did you say they were Mexicans?....
Because they all should be shot or be killed by landmines on illegal entry from mexico. Actual birth nationality is irrelevant
i wonder if andjim will comment on what is said here or will he ignore it.....like he has everything else....

Only you , you racist prick, no one said he was, for MS-13 comes from El Salvador,(that is in South America for you dumbasses) but since i cant build a catapult that can send him all the way there, just toss his dead ass into Mexico and let the Mexicans get him home...

Well said Moonglow. I knew there was a reason I liked you.
i guess andajim is as racist as the person he refuses to acknowledge is the one who said what he claimed i said....
Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa...My best friend is in the picture, we toast Remi Martin to you low life morons, and my son is married to a beautiful Peruvian. Racist, that term has been so used by the progs, that it only triggers fucks like you.
big fucking deal......now who wrote this in this thread?.....Death penalty for MS13 shitfaced Mexicans,,,was it me or esalla?....and then show me were i said what you claimed i said......
so angel why dont you answer my question since you jumped in here and seemed to disagree with what i said....who said this me or esalla?.....Death penalty for MS13 shitfaced Mexicans,,

I’m trying to figure you out...are you trying to waste everybody’s time with elementary level hair-splitting semantics or are you generally ass-hurt that the OP didn’t make a clear distinction between the different species of filthy human cockroaches south of our border?
Their uncivilized behavior is all the same..they are all brown wetbacks. I don’t think iKe made any distinction when he threw the cockroaches out.
600-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg

Last edited:

I’m trying to figure you out...are you trying to waste everybody’s time with elementary level hair-splitting semantics or are you generally ass-hurt that the OP didn’t make a clear distinction between the different species of filthy human cockroaches south of our border?
Their uncivilized behavior is all the same..they are all brown wetbacks. I don’t think iKe made any distinction when he through the cockroaches out.
600-608694-you-didnt-know-about-operation-wetback.jpg
read the thread from the beginning and you will know why i said what i said....and why would you even comment on this?.....everyone here knows that you think any person with dark hair and brownish skin are all alike.....a fucking Greek to you is a Mexican....

Only you , you racist prick, no one said he was, for MS-13 comes from El Salvador,(that is in South America for you dumbasses) but since i cant build a catapult that can send him all the way there, just toss his dead ass into Mexico and let the Mexicans get him home...

i guess andajim is as racist as the person he refuses to acknowledge is the one who said what he claimed i said....
Bwaaaahhhaaaaaa...My best friend is in the picture, we toast Remi Martin to you low life morons, and my son is married to a beautiful Peruvian. Racist, that term has been so used by the progs, that it only triggers fucks like you.
big fucking deal......now who wrote this in this thread?.....Death penalty for MS13 shitfaced Mexicans,,,was it me or esalla?....and then show me were i said what you claimed i said......
so angel why dont you answer my question since you jumped in here and seemed to disagree with what i said....who said this me or esalla?.....Death penalty for MS13 shitfaced Mexicans,,
I dont read every damn post. I "disliked" those posts where you're being petty and irrelevant. Nobody gives a damn where these animals come from. This is about them finally being brought to justice and paying the proper price for their crimes.

I quit reading "alerts". I'm currently at 2,497 unread alerts.

I dont read every damn post. I "disliked" those posts where you're being petty and irrelevant. Nobody gives a damn where these animals come from. This is about them finally being brought to justice and paying the proper price for their crimes.

I quit reading "alerts". I'm currently at 2,497 unread alerts.
so then you comment on shit when you have no idea what is going on....how would you know then if i was being petty and irrelevant?.....

Forum List

Back