Death Of A Nation

IsaacNewton

Gold Member
Jun 20, 2015
I'm not talking about America.

I'm talking about the current state of conservative red faced unglued hysteria that is accepted as normal behavior. The willingness to accept any proclamation from someone like Trump no matter how crazy it is. To accept any conspiracy theory as having merit.

The wail and cry from this off-the-map segment of the conservative right is now and will be here today 'well both sides do it'. No they don't. There is not a 'two sided coin' to every thought or statement or movement. What we have today is a coin with a person on one side and on the other side the image of a possessed and demonic Regan from The Exorcist. The false equivalency is in fact one of the fake arguing positions of this fanatical movement. They use all the tools available to blur the picture and portray themselves as just the 'opposition party'.

There was an opposition party 25 years ago. Anyone old enough knows the political parties used to argue loudly about things but they then got the business of the country done by compromise. Today the, call it whatever you like, alt-right, far right, tea baggers, whatever, they demand no compromise and instead demand their political leaders force everyone else to do their bidding and if you don't like it tough shit.

Sorry that isn't how democracy works. It never has and never will. The political death of this fanatical segment of the nation is what is needed.

Leonard Pitts: For the Republicans, defeat is not enough

Last edited:

I'm talking about the current state of conservative red faced unglued hysteria that is accepted as normal behavior. The willingness to accept any proclamation from someone like Trump no matter how crazy it is. To accept any conspiracy theory as having merit.

The wail and cry from this off-the-map segment of the conservative right is now and will be here today 'well both sides do it'. No they don't. There is not a 'two sided coin' to every thought or statement or movement. What we have today is a coin with a person on one side and on the other side the image of a possessed and demonic Regan from The Exorcist. The false equivalency is in fact one of the fake arguing positions of this fanatical movement. They use all the tools available to blur the picture and portray themselves as just the 'opposition party'.

There was an opposition party 25 years ago. Anyone old enough knows the political parties used to argue loudly about things but they then got the business of the country done by compromise. Today the, call it whatever you like, alt-right, far right, tea baggers, whatever, they demand no compromise and instead demand their political leaders force everyone else to do their bidding and if you don't like it tough shit.

Sorry that isn't how democracy works. It never has and never will. The death of the fanatical nation is what is needed.

Amen and thank you! Once again your words are profound and dead on!

images

The United States isn't a democracy.

It's a Constitutional Republic.

The mob doesn't rule and there's just as much, if not more, bigotry & hypocrisy coming from the far left.

*****SMILE*****

:)

If you don't like the United States you're free to pack up and leave.

Last edited:
images

Isn't a Constitutional Republic.

The mob doesn't rule and there's just as much bigotry & hypocrisy coming from the far left.

*****SMILE*****

Or stay and change it...

Sorry that isn't how democracy works. It never has and never will. The death of this fanatical segment of the nation is what is needed.

I am today happy Trump....
And I don't even need a pocketful of Tic Tac..

The Russians have kept their part of the deal and now The FBI has stepped up....
I cant even get a hold of Hannity now to gloat....
Heard he has been in a state of non stop orgasms....

Never in my wildest dreams did I think I could pull this off....
So many bought into my bullshit...so many so easily conned.
This is unbelievable....

Trump happy.jpg

Sorry that isn't how democracy works. It never has and never will. The political death of this fanatical segment of the nation is what is needed.

More projection from the "You will do and think as I tell you to do and think" or I'll take you to court crowd.
Too funny.

Really.......with hilary as the democrat candidate you post something as stupid as this...? She sold her public offices for money to foreign and domestic interests....lots of money given to them through their foundation.....even stealing money from Haiti....and taking money from dictatorships.......

you are a silly person...

Take your zombie obombie and GFY.

Republicans finally lowered themselves to fight the sleeze bag democrats on there level nothing more nothing less

I'm talking about the current state of conservative red faced unglued hysteria that is accepted as normal behavior. (LIBERAL MANIFESTO SNIP)

We conservatives will destroy both liberals and the corrupt GOP RINO's. We are tired of YOU PEOPLE shitting on us. You dared piss us off well now we'll give you an ass whooping, its overdue. What are you going to do about it, that's right nothing, punks.

Its why dumbocracy will die. Its up to it if it dies a quick death or a slow one. :) You can't complain about "conspiracy theories" when you clowns think EVERYTHING to do with Clinton's emails and now investigation is a "Russian conspiracy"

The biggest damage is being done by the narcissistic hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum. They are essentially functioning as a team, a unit, polluting our political discourse with distortion, denial, deflection, deception, hyperbole and outright lies. The two ends of the spectrum are very similar in their destructive behaviors.

These people have put their ideology over their country, more interested in destroying the other side than anything else. They are crazed, intolerant, hateful and bigoted.

Last edited:
images

The mob doesn't rule and there's just as much, if not more, bigotry & hypocrisy coming from the far left.

*****SMILE*****

Whatever you want to call it. IT DON'T WORK!

You really gotta wonder about the sanity of the hysterical left. Forty years ago they hated the "establishment" and today they have become so established that they think the psychotic wife of a serial sexual abuser is preferable to a guy who wants to shake up the political establishment. There are two kinds of democrats these days, the former revolutionaries who have become the political establishment and the low information "victims" who are encouraged to vote for the established criminal regimes because the democrat elites taught them that government is the solution rather than the problem.

Republicans finally lowered themselves to fight the sleeze bag democrats on there level nothing more nothing less

Essentially its what it boils down to. The people found a candidate that would get in the dirt with the democraps and now the democraps are crying because he wants to play by their own rules when they are used to a candidate from the GOP rolling over and being a punk.

Very well stated. I'm terrified at the prospect of Trump actually winning and giving legitimacy to all of his imbecile followers.

The fact that the U.S. Senate has had more filibusters during Obama's Presidency than in the previous 200 years combined shows that the Republicans are an obstructionist party, not an opposition party. They have absolutely no interest in governing this country, they only care about power.

Most Republicans are evil people and very dangerous to democracy. Choosing a completely unqualified racist like Donald Trump as their nominee says it all.

images

*****SMILE*****

Whatever you want to call it. IT DON'T WORK!

images

It's worked for nearly two hundred fifty years and will continue to work if the right people are elected and the corruption that's currently prevalent in our political parties is irradicated.

*****SMILE*****

The biggest damage is being done by the narcissistic hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum. They are essentially functioning as a team, a unit, polluting our political discourse with distortion, denial, deflection, hyperbole and outright lies. The two ends of the spectrum are very similar in their destructive behaviors.

These people have put their ideology over their country, more interested in destroying the other side than anything else. They are crazed, intolerant, hateful and bigoted.

Hey look pick a goddamn side already the future of the country is on the line.

The biggest damage is being done by the narcissistic hardcore partisan ideologues on both ends of the spectrum. They are essentially functioning as a team, a unit, polluting our political discourse with distortion, denial, deflection, hyperbole and outright lies. The two ends of the spectrum are very similar in their destructive behaviors.

Hey look pick a goddamn side already the future of the country is on the line.
I have. A long time ago. It's in my sig.

New Topics

Forum List

Back