Dear White progressives

It's a shame that black folk are too stupid to know who works for their best interest, right?
There you go treating black people as mere members of a group instead of individuals who can think for themselves

No. That is the right wing rhetoric, but it is bullshit. Again, you imply that black people are too stupid to make that determination themselves.

Try not to call this American an uncle Tom
Thanks leftards and angwy angwy joggerz

Black people who think for the selves are not welcome by the left

It's a shame that black folk are too stupid to know who works for their best interest, right?

She said it about you ....honky ...thats for sure
Go make believe you're thier heros now

How many different Diamond and Silk variations is the right going to produce? This one is Diamond and Silk variation #2 The one with high cheek bones.

How many different Diamond and Silk variations is the right going to produce? This one is Diamond and Silk variation #2 The one with high cheek bones.

She doesn't take orders from you white supremacists
She's a far cry from diamond and silk silly
Not any sort of bubble gum about her ...even with that sweet face and brutal honesty

No. That is the right wing rhetoric, but it is bullshit. Again, you imply that black people are too stupid to make that determination themselves.
That statement is totally devoid of reality

the woman is a minority and you attack her for not thinking the way minorities are supposed to think

She doesn't take orders from you white supremacists
She's a far cry from diamond and silk silly
Not any sort of bubble gum about her ...even with that sweet face and brutal honesty

Diamond and Silk 2,0. Like the original, RWNJs will love the video, and everyone else will roll their eyes.

That statement is totally devoid of reality

the woman is a minority and you attack her for not thinking the way minorities are supposed to think

I attack her for being an Idiot who supports Trump.

And she thinks the same about you

oh well, another lib pet minority has flown to coop

I would expect nothing else from an idiot that supports Trump.
Funny
I dont think she mentioned trump
Drumph is living in your empty head sweety

Its not about trump at all

But she MUST be destroyed.!...drumph!!!

Youre just upset cause shes prettier, smarter ,and younger than you are and ahhhnd pulls no punches....

We know racist...we know
1afe4p.jpeg

Funny

Youre just upset cause shes prettier, smarter ,and younger than you are and ahhhnd pulls no punches....

We know racist...we know
View attachment 370562

Funny

We know racist...we know
View attachment 370562

It's insulting for you to imply that I am stupid enough to not see that as the Trump ad that it is. More evidence that all you know about liberals is what Hannity tells you.

Forum List

Back