Dear White progressives

When those problems could be dealt with more effectively by others.

Specifically, who could deal with these problems better than the police?

New York City’s wealthy Upper East Side neighborhood sees 286% spike in robberies
August 5, 2020 | Frieda Powers |

A wealthy New York City neighborhood has reportedly seen a recent shocking spike in crime which included an armed robbery spree over the weekend.

Home to billionaires like Glenn Dubin, Henry Kravis and John Paulson, New York’s Upper East Side has experienced a 286% jump in robberies compared with the same time period last year, according to the New York Police Department’s 19th Precinct.
My buddy says its open season on the wealthy in Manhattan
If you're going in dont look like you have any money at all

I've dealt with mental patients, and never had problems with violence. Some will be violent, but many can be dealt with without that.

You're a cop. You've been called to a disturbance in an apartment complex parking lot. You roll up and a male is screaming, pounding on cars, ripping parts off cars, claimes he just wants to be left alone.

What do you do? Talk to him while he is destroying property and, not knowing what's going on, you don't know if someone is seriously injured in one of the apartments. Is he mentally ill? Drunk? On crystal meth? Marijuana, PCP, spice? Or a combination of the above.

Quick, quick, you don't have time, what do you do? You know, police do receive extensive training in the handling of a mentally ill individual. You tell him to get down on the ground, he refuses, quick what do you do? Is he armed? Maybe...maybe not...do you just take the chance that he is not armed and is harmless? Is your family worth that little?

i-h9TF93w-S.jpg

All he has done is damage a car or two and yell. All that other shit you mentioned only exists in your mind. If you are that scared, get another job. Cops can't kill people just because they think something else might be happening.

Try not to call this American an uncle Tom
Thanks leftards and angwy angwy joggerz

Black people who think for the selves are not welcome by the left

It's a shame that black folk are too stupid to know who works for their best interest, right?

Voting to abolish police in the worst neighborhood is good for blacks? That, is voting against your best interest.

How is having the lowest black unemployment ever on record not in their best interest? That is what President a Trump got them.

I'm not aware of anyone who wants to abolish the police. Quit making shit up.

Defunding something is pretty much the same as abolishing something, Bulldog! Quit being so naive!

No it's not. Nobody said eliminate all funding.

At a time when crime is skyrocketing in cities across the country why would any RATIONAL person eliminate ANY funding for the Police?

When those problems could be dealt with more effectively by others.

What crime is it that you think will be dealt with more effectively by others and who exactly will those "others" be?

All he has done is damage a car or two and yell. All that other shit you mentioned only exists in your mind. If you are that scared, get another job. Cops can't kill people just because they think something else might be happening.

Who said deadly force had to be used at that point? The situation has to be controlled and controlled quickly or the individual and everyone else is at more and more risk.

I've dealt with mental patients, and never had problems with violence. Some will be violent, but many can be dealt with without that.

That's pretty much what any cop would say, I think. Many times they don't get killed when they take a domestic violence call but it only takes one.

Social workers making traffic stops? What kind of shit is Hannity feeding you?

Berkely, CA and Cambridge, MA are both moving that way, and probably a lot of other anti-cop, Democrat-run cities.

What nut bag have you been listening to on the radio?

Do you have reading comprehension problems? Are you that mental patient you said you deal with or are they room mates in your facility? Because I gave you written articles - one from MSN even. Nothing there about a radio.

Actually, they can and they should. When they have reason to believe that someone is a threat to them or others it is their obligation to stop that threat. Since most less-lethal means are being taken away, we'll see more deaths before we see order restored again.

I oppose RELIGIOUS laws
I believe laws should be based on logic, reason and necessity
I SUPPORT equal rights for gays, blacks, women
I OPPOSE authoritarian dictatorships
I OPPOSE the war on pot
I OPPOSE police killing people in the streets
I SUPPORT a KINDER GENTLER NATION

on social issues I am a proud PROGRESSIVE

and if anyone has a problem with that,......... regardless of color, race or sexual orientation

they can go fuk themselves

It's a shame that black folk are too stupid to know who works for their best interest, right?
There you go treating black people as mere members of a group instead of individuals who can think for themselves

No. That is the right wing rhetoric, but it is bullshit. Again, you imply that black people are too stupid to make that determination themselves.
Malcom X made the same observation many decades ago, Bulldog! Do you think his is right wing rhetoric as well?

Oh goodie. I'll be happy to discuss Malcom X if that's what you want to do, but I suspect you don't know much about him.
Trump is actively trying to limit the black vote.

We will have to carry on a program, a political program, of reeducation – to open our people’s eyes, make us become more politically conscious, politically mature. And then, we will – whenever we are ready to cast our ballot, that ballot will be cast for a man of the community, who has the good of the community at heart.”
Malcom X
"Trump is actively trying to limit the black vote". Now that was just plain STUPID which goes a long way to support your comment of "black people are too stupid to make that determination themselves" which is asinine but, u may be the exception as proven by your own hand..

I oppose RELIGIOUS laws
I believe laws should be based on logic, reason and necessity
I SUPPORT equal rights for gays, blacks, women
I OPPOSE authoritarian dictatorships
I OPPOSE the war on pot
I OPPOSE police killing people in the streets
I SUPPORT a KINDER GENTLER NATION

on social issues I am a proud PROGRESSIVE

and if anyone has a problem with that,......... regardless of color, race or sexual orientation

they can go fuk themselves

quid pro quo

There you go treating black people as mere members of a group instead of individuals who can think for themselves

No. That is the right wing rhetoric, but it is bullshit. Again, you imply that black people are too stupid to make that determination themselves.
Malcom X made the same observation many decades ago, Bulldog! Do you think his is right wing rhetoric as well?

Oh goodie. I'll be happy to discuss Malcom X if that's what you want to do, but I suspect you don't know much about him.

We will have to carry on a program, a political program, of reeducation – to open our people’s eyes, make us become more politically conscious, politically mature. And then, we will – whenever we are ready to cast our ballot, that ballot will be cast for a man of the community, who has the good of the community at heart.”
Malcom X
"Trump is actively trying to limit the black vote". Now that was just plain STUPID which goes a long way to support your comment of "black people are too stupid to make that determination themselves" which is asinine but, u may be the exception as proven by your own hand..

I don't think I ever made that remark, unless you took something out of context. Please link to why you think I did.

Malcom X
Since trump is trying to limit the black vote, what is your point?

"It's a shame that black folk are too stupid to know who works for their best interest, right?"

You took this statement out of context. It was made in reference to the comments below made by a racist who decided that this particular black person in the OP was an independent thinker because she validates his racists beliefs.

We who opposed trump are accused of not thinking for ourselves when in reality we are the ones thinking for ourselves while these Aunt Jemimas are doing the racists bidding.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back