Dear Republicans:

Mac1958

Diamond Member
Dec 8, 2011
Opposing Authoritarian Ideological Fundamentalism.

You just lost to a community organizer with unemployment hovering around eight freakin' percent. And it wasn't even close. Since there are really no words to describe the scope of your epic electoral failure, let's just focus on the future. I have three questions:

First, are your ready to admit that the same loons who have provided your party with so much energy over the last three years are the same people who are most responsible for this disaster? Or are you going to double down on your lunatics in the next election cycle?

Second, are you ready to admit that the country's demographics are changing rapidly and that a large part of your failure was/is your stubborn refusal to address those changes? Face it, America is becoming more government-centric, more government-dependent, right before your very eyes. If you don't like that fact, are you going to change hearts and minds or are you going to keep screaming "Marxist communist Kenyan" hoping that will work?

Third, are you ready to admit that the days and philosophies of Gordon Gekko simply no longer apply, and perhaps never should have? That we should encourage and celebrate excellence and achievement while still keeping our focus on a flourishing middle class, even if that means the wealthiest of us need to put a little more in the kitty? Or are you going to simplistically say "no" to all taxes without considering the long-term ramifications?

I'd love some straight answers to those questions, but frankly I'm not holding my breath.

You just lost to a community organizer with unemployment hovering around eight freakin' percent.
And it wasn't even close. Since there are really no words to describe the scope of your epic electoral failure, let's just focus on the future. I have three questions:

First, are your ready to admit that the same loons who have provided your party with so much energy over the last three years are the same people who are most responsible for this disaster? Or are you going to double down on your lunatics in the next election cycle?

Second, are you ready to admit that the country's demographics are changing rapidly and that a large part of your failure was/is your stubborn refusal to address those changes? Face it, America is becoming more government-centric, more government-dependent, right before your very eyes. If you don't like that fact, are you going to change hearts and minds or are you going to keep screaming "Marxist communist Kenyan" hoping that will work?

Third, are you ready to admit that the days and philosophies of Gordon Gekko simply no longer apply, and perhaps never should have? That we should encourage and celebrate excellence and achievement while still keeping our focus on a flourishing middle class, even if that means the wealthiest of us need to put a little more in the kitty? Or are you going to simplistically say "no" to all taxes without considering the long-term ramifications?

I'd love some straight answers to those questions, but frankly I'm not holding my breath.

So did you.

You just lost to a community organizer with unemployment hovering around eight freakin' percent.
And it wasn't even close. Since there are really no words to describe the scope of your epic electoral failure, let's just focus on the future. I have three questions:

So did you.

As I said, I wasn't expecting straight answers. And the first response was from the King of avoiding straight answers.

Perfect.

You just lost to a community organizer with unemployment hovering around eight freakin' percent. And it wasn't even close. Since there are really no words to describe the scope of your epic electoral failure, let's just focus on the future. I have three questions:

the popular vote was close mac

edit to add: Obama won 50% of the popular vote which means 50% did not want him.

Slim Popular Vote Leans Obama, Numbers Lag Behind 2008 Win « CBS DC

Last edited:

So did you.

As I said, I wasn't expecting straight answers. And the first response was from the King of avoiding straight answers.

Perfect.

But you came to lecture on how to do better.

Did not your candidate get his ass kicked much, much worse than the Republican?

How about a straight answer?

I think if we sit passively by and let the democrats outspend their resources for four more years, a natural enema may occurr. Don't you? I don't intend to change my principals to match their, if I wanted to be a loony irresponsible liberal I'd be one. And lastly,, screw taxing the rich, you can take all the wealth that the rich possess and it will fund obamacountry for about 30 days. Do you have anymore brilliant ideas? So far we're going to hire 100,000 more teachers, pay them with taxpayer dollars, inport 12 million ignorant illiterate illegals, and cut our defense spenind by a couple of trillion. And you want me to be okay with this why exactly?

Perfect.

But you came to lecture on how to do better.

Did not your candidate get his ass kicked much, much worse than the Republican?

How about a straight answer?

Diversion doesn't work with me.

Answer my questions, I'll answer yours.

I didn't read your post beyond the first sentence, and I always stop at the first obfuscation.

So did you.

Seems our friend here pretended to be here on a "fact finding mission" but has now shown his true colors. I could easily present him with three replies...none of which he will like.

Maybe he ought to be questioning the intelligence of some, not all of those that voted and whether they are informed enough to realize what they have now done.

Anyway I have the devastation here in NJ to deal with so for the record...no one won it's just another day.

It's as if there was no election since all we will get is 4 more years of gridlock.

I think if we sit passively by and let the democrats outspend their resources for four more years, a natural enema may occurr. Don't you? I don't intend to change my principals to match their, if I wanted to be a loony irresponsible liberal I'd be one. And lastly,, screw taxing the rich, you can take all the wealth that the rich possess and it will fund obamacountry for about 30 days. Do you have anymore brilliant ideas? So far we're going to hire 100,000 more teachers, pay them with taxpayer dollars, inport 12 million ignorant illiterate illegals, and cut our defense spenind by a couple of trillion. And you want me to be okay with this why exactly?

If you're waiting for ME to have brilliant ideas, you're barking up the wrong tree.

I think it's a mix of two things: There are some issues the Republicans are going to need to at least reconsider, such as abortion (boy, that one hurt you guys) and a few others. But also, as I said in the OP, the GOP is doing a lousy job of changing hearts and minds. That's where you can make the most and best advances. But as long as people like SniperFire are making the most noise, that's just not gonna happen.

Why don't you ask Obama if he's going to keep his promise and change his ways?

So did you.

Seems our friend here pretended to be here on a "fact finding mission" but has now shown his true colors. I could easily present him with three replies...none of which he will like.

Maybe he ought to be questioning the intelligence of some, not all of those that voted and whether they are informed enough to realize what they have now done.

Anyway I have the devastation here in NJ to deal with so for the record...no one won it's just another day.

It's as if there was no election since all we will get is 4 more years of gridlock.

I enjoy exposing Mac's hypocrisy when he rolls out his holier than thou bullshit.

LOL

So did you.

I'd love to see your answers. It doesn't matter if I like them. What matters is whether the general electorate will like them.

So did you.

I'd love to see your answers. It doesn't matter if I like them. What matters is whether the general electorate will like them.

Short answer, no, no and no. I don't sell out to a community agitator elected by those incapbale of understanding what they just voted for. As I posted here countless times... Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter...they just proved me right.

I see you waited until after the elction to come out of the closet. Enjoy the gloating. I had a higher opinon of you that I guess I misplaced. Your post is beneath you.

Short answer, no, no and no. I don't sell out to a community agitator elected by those incapbale of understanding what they just voted for. As I posted here countless times... Never underestimate the stupidity of the American voter...they just proved me right.

I see you waited until after the elction to come out of the closet. Enjoy the gloating. I had a higher opinon of you that I guess I misplaced. Your post is beneath you.

At his core, he is a complete pussy and a hypocrite.

So did you.

And by the way gang, my questions are honest and sincere.

I'm not spiking the ball, since I don't care for Obama. I came as close to winning as I'm gonna be able to: neither party controls the White House, House and Senate, that's as good as it gets for me.

Just seems to me these are three questions the GOP needs to ask itself going forward. If you want to avoid honest introspection, that's your call.

At his core, he is a complete pussy and a hypocrite.

Obama didn't win...we as Americans have lost. A sad and dangerous day indeed.

New Topics

Forum List

Back