Dear Progressives, Thank You for Reminding Us of the Real Reasons We Fight You

Grizz

Gold Member
Jun 27, 2015
"As if they see the world in only one or two dimensions, so-called “progressives” seem incapable of processing their overwhelming emotions outside a narrow framework of self-pity and raging narcissism. Because they appear to think about the world around them in ways guided entirely by emotion, unlike their foes who see emotion as a dangerous foundation for permanent change, they react to disappointment or loss as self-righteous victims, or antisocial thugs, rather than mentally sound individuals. It seems necessary to their fragile psyches to believe that any opposition to their obvious superiority is illegitimate, and therefore its proponents deserving of punishment. The irony of this fact will be utterly lost on any progressive reading this."

"We have been subjected to their scorn and ridicule for years. You will find it in the comments section that follows this or any other article that identifies them. "You will find it in your pick of violent confrontations with people expressing a view they don’t like, or assaults on police, or riots over fake narratives, or obnoxious thugs who verbally and physically assault otherwise decent people who resist. It’s all of a kind, and a common thread in all of this seems to be their belief in a right to be as offensive and aggressive as one can be, as if this validates the illusion that they’re right, and so are entitled to correct the nonbeliever. There is also the implied premise that virtue is the sole property of these embittered, angry zealots, whose reflexive dehumanization of every person who disagrees animates so much of what they say or do."

Articles: Dear Progressives, Thank You for Reminding Us of the Real Reasons We Fight You

Well said.

"As if they see the world in only one or two dimensions, so-called “progressives” seem incapable of processing their overwhelming emotions outside a narrow framework of self-pity and raging narcissism. Because they appear to think about the world around them in ways guided entirely by emotion, unlike their foes who see emotion as a dangerous foundation for permanent change, they react to disappointment or loss as self-righteous victims, or antisocial thugs, rather than mentally sound individuals. It seems necessary to their fragile psyches to believe that any opposition to their obvious superiority is illegitimate, and therefore its proponents deserving of punishment. The irony of this fact will be utterly lost on any progressive reading this."

"We have been subjected to their scorn and ridicule for years. You will find it in the comments section that follows this or any other article that identifies them. "You will find it in your pick of violent confrontations with people expressing a view they don’t like, or assaults on police, or riots over fake narratives, or obnoxious thugs who verbally and physically assault otherwise decent people who resist. It’s all of a kind, and a common thread in all of this seems to be their belief in a right to be as offensive and aggressive as one can be, as if this validates the illusion that they’re right, and so are entitled to correct the nonbeliever. There is also the implied premise that virtue is the sole property of these embittered, angry zealots, whose reflexive dehumanization of every person who disagrees animates so much of what they say or do."

Articles: Dear Progressives, Thank You for Reminding Us of the Real Reasons We Fight You

Well said.

Yeah....it's interesting that you never have anything derogatory to say about the obvious racist Trump supporters on this board. Quite interesting.

You're intellectually dishonest and we both know it.

Raaaayyyyyyciss
Rayciss rayciss rayciss rayciss
What do we want?
Dead blacks
When do we want them?
Now
Fry 'em like Chitlins!
Rayyyyyccccissss
Rayciss rayciss rayciss rayciss rayciss

Boy that felt good.

Well said.

Yeah....it's interesting that you never have anything derogatory to say about the obvious racist Trump supporters on this board. Quite interesting.

It's oblivious to you.

Well said.

JFK vs Trump I vote JFK.
REagan vs. Hillary you vote Hillary.
YOU are the dishonest one , look in the mirror.
Start a thread about the "racist" Trump supporters deany, we can discuss it.
But know this, one is not a racist because YOU say one is.

15037272_1374016689295308_5980850090780167453_n.jpg

:eusa_whistle:

If your president commits treason then it's not.

"trea·son
ˈtrēzən/

noun
noun: treason; noun: high treason; plural noun: high treasons
  1. the crime of betraying one's country, especially by attempting to kill the sovereign or overthrow the government."
Horse Hockey.

Well said.

JFK vs Trump I vote JFK.

I don't have to say shit because there's a bunch of admitted racist Trump supporters on this board. You have nothing to say about that, yet you have no problem attacking me.

I guess you don't want to get attacked like I do by these racist Trump supporters who want to destroy this country. Either you're intellectually dishonest or simply a coward. Which one is it?

Well said.

JFK vs Trump I vote JFK.

I don't have to say shit because there's a bunch of admitted racist Trump supporters on this board. You have nothing to say about that, yet you have no problem attacking me.

I guess you don't want to get attacked like I do by these racist Trump supporters who want to destroy this country. Either you're intellectually dishonest or simply a coward. Which one is it?

Son you earn EVERYTHING you get in these forums, everything.
I attack you because of your blanket aggressive attacks on EVERYONE who disagrees with you, it's just that simple.

" Either you're intellectually dishonest or simply a coward. "

"A false dilemma (also called false dichotomy, false binary, black-and-white thinking, bifurcation, denying a conjunct, the either–or fallacy, fallacy of exhaustive hypotheses, fallacy of the excluded middle, the fallacy of false choice, or the fallacy of the false alternative) is a type of informal fallacy that involves a situation in which only limited alternatives are considered, when in fact there is at least one additional option."

Sorry, your question has no merit beyond you trying to set up a "false choice" scenario in which you are trying to determine the parameters of the discussion, I decline to play your word games. (Actually I know you have no idea as to what I'm talking about here)

Irony = decrying the content of the thread while confirming it's content by crying and attacking the OP for while doing the very thing the article talks about, attacking someone for differing thought ;)

Last edited:

Well said.

JFK vs Trump I vote JFK.

I attack you because of your blanket aggressive attacks on EVERYONE who disagrees with you, it's just that simple.

"A false dilemma (also called false dichotomy, false binary, black-and-white thinking, bifurcation, denying a conjunct, the either–or fallacy, fallacy of exhaustive hypotheses, fallacy of the excluded middle, the fallacy of false choice, or the fallacy of the false alternative) is a type of informal fallacy that involves a situation in which only limited alternatives are considered, when in fact there is at least one additional option."

Sorry, your question has no merit beyond you trying to set up a "false choice" scenario in which you are trying to determine the parameters of the discussion, I decline to play your word games. (Actually I know you have no idea as to what I'm talking about here)

Irony = decrying the content of the thread while confirming it's content by crying and attacking the OP for doing the very thing the article talks about, attacking someone for differing thought ;)

Nope, I don't attack liberals who fight for justice and liberty like I do. I only attack Repug racists and dishonest Repug bystanders like you.

From the article : " In their bigotry, leftist moralists angrily chided us before and after the election for not admitting to our own bigotry, which they have made the sole explanation for our not surrendering to their agenda."

They prove this assertion with every post.

Well said.

JFK vs Trump I vote JFK.

Irony = decrying the content of the thread while confirming it's content by crying and attacking the OP for doing the very thing the article talks about, attacking someone for differing thought ;)

Nope, I don't attack liberals who fight for justice and liberty like I do. I only attack Repug racists and dishonest Repug bystanders like you.

Seriously, you just keep digging a deeper hole for yourself.
Thank you Cpt. Obvious......my fault, I assumed yo would understand the context of the statement within the broader context of the OP.
My bad :banghead:

I guess you don't want to get attacked like I do by these racist Trump supporters who want to destroy this country. Either you're intellectually dishonest or simply a coward. Which one is it?[/QUOTE]

I got news for ya...clinton would have destroyed the country too. Dont you see where the world is headed?

Let Soros' savages burn shit down. It's to be expected. But if they choose to escalate the violence, most Republicans are well-armed and prepped. They're very capable of vigorously defending themselves and their families.

As long as Soros' savages stick to burnin shit down, there won't be any real problems. I mean, looting & rioting is a Democrat thing. Most of the country knows that. Very few are surprised they resorted to violence after they lost.

Last edited:

Well said.

JFK vs Trump I vote JFK.

You supported Hillary, which means you fight for tyranny and corruption.

Forum List

Back