Dear Old Evergreen

WillowTree

Diamond Member
Sep 15, 2008
Evergreen State sees 'catastrophic' drop in enrollment after social justice meltdown

Evergreen State College enrollment plummeted after fallout from the controversial “Day of Absence” in May 2017 when all white people were asked to leave the campus.

The publicly funded college – committed to social justice – became the poster child of a campus overrun by hyper-political correctness when students shut down the campus and shouted down then-evolutionary biology professor Bret Weinstein for merely questioning the event kicking white people off campus.

Weinstein, who describes himself as “deeply progressive,” ultimately lost his job and was labeled a “racist” and “white supremacist.”

I love when liberal nonsense backfires!

On the other hand, Evergreen has some very famous alumni...

body11370rfkXMYKQZWIUIpr.jpg

Unfortunately, they don't have courses in basic physics.

Evergreen State sees 'catastrophic' drop in enrollment after social justice meltdown

Evergreen State College enrollment plummeted after fallout from the controversial “Day of Absence” in May 2017 when all white people were asked to leave the campus.

The publicly funded college – committed to social justice – became the poster child of a campus overrun by hyper-political correctness when students shut down the campus and shouted down then-evolutionary biology professor Bret Weinstein for merely questioning the event kicking white people off campus.

Weinstein, who describes himself as “deeply progressive,” ultimately lost his job and was labeled a “racist” and “white supremacist.”

I love when liberal nonsense backfires!

It is a self-consuming kind of conflagration; a wildfire neither incapable of sustaining itself nor preventing itself from eventually burning out. And just consider for a moment—this is the ideology upon which the radical American Left plans to found a new postmodern Age. God help us if they do succeed. However, in the event they do, I give their revolutionary, ultra-progressive civilization five years tops before its inevitable collapse.

Last edited:
On the other hand, Evergreen has some very famous alumni...

body11370rfkXMYKQZWIUIpr.jpg

Unfortunately, they don't have courses in basic physics.
Isn't that Rachel "tank" Corrie?

The entire new class was 300 students. I'll bet not one was white. They will have to close.

Forum List

Back