Dear Mrs. Bachmann

met·a·phorNoun/ˈmetəˌfôr/
1. A figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
2. A thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, esp. something abstract. More »
Wikipedia - Dictionary.com - Answers.com - Merriam-Webster

Hope that clears things up for ya, You're welcome.

Kinda like Palin's crosshairs, right?

That is why this kind of "shoot from the lip" nutcase statements shows they're not ready for the "big time".

OMG, not CROSSHAIRS....

That makes me want to go shoot up the whole damn world.:lol::eusa_hand:

I was just thinking we haven't had a Michele Bachmann thread lately...

We needed a change from the "let's blame everything on Obama" threads.
It's a fucking political message board, we are suppose to talk about political figures. Get Over it!
And no we don't hate her because she is a woman, we dislike her because she is bat shit crazy and wrong for America. We need to go forward, not backwards.

1. A figure of speech in which a word or phrase is applied to an object or action to which it is not literally applicable.
2. A thing regarded as representative or symbolic of something else, esp. something abstract. More »

Kinda like Palin's crosshairs, right?

That is why this kind of "shoot from the lip" nutcase statements shows they're not ready for the "big time".

Yes, Tea Party Terrorists is so much better...

You guys are fucked... Seriously fucked...

It's a fucking political message board, we are suppose to talk about political figures. Get Over it!
And no we don't hate her because she is a woman, we dislike her because she is bat shit crazy and wrong for America. We need to go forward, not backwards.

And yet, when the right say the same about Obama, the left still insists that we're all racists.

I don't think Bachmann is 'batshit' crazy. I think she is not even close to smart enough to be President though.

It is the hysteria and hyberbole that makes 'you people' look dumb. She used a metaphor - so did Palin with the 'crosshairs' thing - and look at the complete fucking meltdown 'you people' had when Giffords got shot.... by a left wing lunatic.

I think it's pretty clear why "we" mock "you".

So...the whole "bringing a gun to a knife fight" thing never really bothered you at all in reality.

It's thinkprogess folks and some rag called the Minnesota independent.

take it all with a gain of salt

So...the whole "bringing a gun to a knife fight" thing never really bothered you at all in reality.

No more than any other dumbassed comment does, no. What does bother me is honestly vicious rhetoric - like Obama telling latinos that the Republicans are their 'enemies'. Because it is not true and it is dangerous.

Bat shit crazy people everywhere are insulted by you having included Bachmann in their ranks.

:eusa_hand:

We must have a lot of people on here who are still in high school, or do liberals just always act like they are? Hard to tell.

BAT shit crazy. what a STUPID saying.

Actually I thought bats were pretty smart. but hey who knew their poo poo (shit) was crazy...LOL

Last edited:
Both sides melted down over the Gifford shooting.;)
And if you don't Like Obama you especially are a racist, just ask Facial.

And yet, when the right say the same about Obama, the left still insists that we're all racists.

I don't think Bachmann is 'batshit' crazy. I think she is not even close to smart enough to be President though.

It is the hysteria and hyberbole that makes 'you people' look dumb. She used a metaphor - so did Palin with the 'crosshairs' thing - and look at the complete fucking meltdown 'you people' had when Giffords got shot.... by a left wing lunatic.

I think it's pretty clear why "we" mock "you".

We must have a lot of people on here who are still in high school, or do liberals just always act like they are? Hard to tell.

Actually I thought bats were pretty smart. but hey who knew their poo poo (shit) was crazy...LOL

You saying anyone acts like a high schoolers is hilarious.

Bat shit crazy people everywhere are insulted by you having included Bachmann in their ranks.

It comes as no surprise that you would be the spokesperson for bat shit crazy people...

:clap2:

It comes as no surprise that you would be the spokesperson for bat shit crazy people...

:clap2:

QF-Frelling-T!

You saying anyone acts like a high schoolers is hilarious.

really

Last edited:
LOL, goob....
must of learned that in publc edumacation.

and someone who says bat shit crazy and goob... should really be correcting and schooling others in how they speak and what they should say.

Last edited:

Forum List

Back