Dear Mr. President,

Emmett

Sep 1, 2005
Murrayville, Ga
I would like to take this opportunity to thank you for your service to our country and your dedication to duty as it applies to protecting the American people.

I knew you were right about the WMD's and I am truely sorry for calling you a liar, and for my influence on others to do the same. Somehow you never broke sir, you held your guns like no other president in history even when your poll numbers were in the basement. You stood fast on your belief that Saddam was a liar and a tyrant and that he never disclosed locations of all of his WMD's (which is obvious to even a fool now).

I just want you to know that John and myself were just discussing you over some drinks here at my compund and have decided that we support you 100%. We are now going to stop our sniveling and bitching that has cost American soldiers lives in battle, influenced the enemy that he was making more progress than he was and we are pledging our complete support to you and the American people.

Keep up the good work Mr. President!

Sincerely,

Senator Ted Kennedy

Ha, wishful thinking. We are about to witness the greatest spinjob in history from the left. :wank:

theHawk said:
Ha, wishful thinking. We are about to witness the greatest spinjob in history from the left. :wank:

I mean why even bother to try to convince em of anything ?

no al-queada in Iraq
Saddam didn't do 9/11
they we old
they weren't the ones we were looking for :)rotflmao: )
we still haven't gotten the tallest man in afghanistan
Etc Etc Etc
It's not worth it--we just need to move on without them.

theHawk said:

KKKarl Rove flew over there and planted them....:;)

Forum List

Back