Dear Mr President....

Iridescence

Rookie
Apr 1, 2011
US
I love you!

No, I do not agree with everything you stand for and, no, I am not happy about many things that your cabinet has and/or has not passed.... But I genuinely love you!

Why?

Because of your direct and abrupt addressing of the booing toward one of our American soldiers in uniform. Because of this decision of yours to not be so mindful of what is forever politically convenient for your term... You have redeemed yourself on many levels in my revelations and potential support for your second term.

I love a man that supports, protects, and defends his children!

This trumps even the more blaring flaws the trickster limelight has captured.

Anything anyone else would like to add?

No one 'booed' a soldier for being a soldier. He got booed for his remarks. Just because someone wears a uniform does not mean they are above criticism. At least, those of us with an IQ over room temperature get that.

I'd like to add.....pass the barf bag.:eusa_whistle:

You hate the POTUS? You racist! :lol:

I was referring to the post, Dear Mr. President.:lol:

What I find interesting is that people 'thank' Obama for using the military for political point scoring. I find that odd. The only reason Obama disapproves of the 'booing' is because it came from the right. He remains silent on the times when our soldiers are spat at by his ranting lunatic supporters. Of course, that's because the media don't bother covering it.

Fucking hypocrites.

You hate the POTUS? You racist! :lol:

I was referring to the post, Dear Mr. President.:lol:

What I find interesting is that people 'thank' Obama for using the military for political point scoring. I find that odd. The only reason Obama disapproves of the 'booing' is because it came from the right. He remains silent on the times when our soldiers are spat at by his ranting lunatic supporters. Of course, that's because the media don't bother covering it.

Fucking hypocrites.

Yep, and look at all their so called, anti-war protesting our military WHILE they were over in Iraq... They really are two faced hypocrites.

Guess what? When an individual puts on that uniform, they prove they have EARNED a level of RESPECT that should be ENFORCED.

CG, if you are so fond of your ways
... you would NOT want me to run as your chief of office because I'd land your ass back in the kitchen cooking and cleaning for a man who may not even recognize the gem you potentially are.

It serious seems to me that we should praise our souls and all that is above for the man's historical stance that is in office... Afterall, he didn't *just* appear. He WORKED to get there...

I may be more in-between than most seem to be here, but I recognize the importance of BOTH liberal and conservative agendas. I WILL credit the things I choose to support and I support his defense of the man IN uniform.

me.jpg

I love you!

No, I do not agree with everything you stand for and, no, I am not happy about many things that your cabinet has and/or has not passed.... But I genuinely love you!

Why?

Because of your direct and abrupt addressing of the booing toward one of our American soldiers in uniform. Because of this decision of yours to not be so mindful of what is forever politically convenient for your term... You have redeemed yourself on many levels in my revelations and potential support for your second term.

Yes, the dirtbag is also an accessory to murder. Fuck him and his horse.

I love you!

Why?

Seek help!

Guess what? When an individual puts on that uniform, they prove they have EARNED a level of RESPECT that should be ENFORCED.

CG, if you are so fond of your ways
... you would NOT want me to run as your chief of office because I'd land your ass back in the kitchen cooking and cleaning for a man who may not even recognize the gem you potentially are.

It serious seems to me that we should praise our souls and all that is above for the man's historical stance that is in office... Afterall, he didn't *just* appear. He WORKED to get there...

I may be more in-between than most seem to be here, but I recognize the importance of BOTH liberal and conservative agendas. I WILL credit the things I choose to support and I support his defense of the man IN uniform.

me.jpg

Enforced? How enforced?

IF an individual in uniform is guilty of crime(s) that are more than mere misdemeanor then they should be stripped of their uniform, even if for a short period of time, until corrective actions/punishments have been put in place. Otherwise, it seems completely illogical to not support our soldier, our wo/men in uniform EVEN IF and AS we MAY disagree with their lifestyles. Until the 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' policy has been removed, revoked, WHATEVER... even the most conservative minded individual should find it in their BEST interest to SUPPORT and DEFEND their wo/men in uniform.

So, unless anyone has something specifically positive to post about the Man's speech or their support for such things, I am done here.

shutmymouth.jpg

IF an individual in uniform is guilty of crime(s) that are more than mere misdemeanor then they should be stripped of their uniform, even if for a short period of time, until corrective actions/punishments have been put in place. Otherwise, it seems completely illogical to not support our soldier, our wo/men in uniform EVEN IF and AS we MAY disagree with their lifestyles. Until the 'Don't Ask Don't Tell' policy has been removed, revoked, WHATEVER... even the most conservative minded individual should find it in their BEST interest to SUPPORT and DEFEND their wo/men in uniform.

So, unless anyone has something specifically positive to post about the Man's speech or their support for such things, I am done here.

shutmymouth.jpg

When is Obama going to start supporting us retirees? I don't recall a pay increase or COLA adjustment since he's been in office.

Too busy golfing I guess.

shutmymouth.jpg

Why should we fall all over a dirt bag?

shutmymouth.jpg

When is Obama going to start supporting us retirees? I don't recall a pay increase or COLA adjustment since he's been in office.

Too busy golfing I guess.

There is only so much money to go around. Cronies, supporters and unions had first dibs.

In all honesty mellisa...Obama made the remark to score political points. Period.
Therefore it is not genuine and therefore he deserves no accolades for it.
Cali-girl is spot on - he only made the point because it came from the right - he has not, nor ever will spout a single word about those of his supporters who consistently spout much - MUCH worse.

Forum List

Back