Dear Liberals, Say Hello to My New Friend; President Donald J Trump!

JimBowie1958

Old Fogey
Sep 25, 2011
Odds are that Trump has won this thing, but I dont want you guys to feel like we are piling on or anything.

We will still have room for you in our shining New America, a Beacon on a Giant Hill!

Someone has to scrape the gum off the bottom of desks and clean the chalk boards, but it wont be you!

No, you guys are going to be the last few people with jobs as the Robotics Revolution rolls out, roflmao.

Be patient and of good cheer and lets make this nation a better place for all of us working together as Americans, cant we do that?

I do not speak as a Republican, but as an independent who felt like I had to choose Trump as the best person left standing.

Let's bust out a few e-brews and discuss what we need to do to work together and get through this coming rough transition through the Robotics Revolution, the war on terror, and get to that Technological Utopia that awaits us if we work together and leave no one behind.

Can we do that?

We can do that after Trump is sworn in. For now, let the nasty libs stew in sauce for a while.

Sent from my iPhone using Tapatalk

Yea, millions of high paying new jobs. You won't believe how he's going to do it.

Folks we still have to work together, but it looks like Trump is going to win Alaska, Pennsylvania, and Arizona, which put him well over what he needs and Michigan might just be thre frosting on the cake.

Part of a nutritious Trump breakfast!

XSFvA3B.jpg

New Topics

Forum List

Back