Dear Idiots, Your Usefulness Has Come to an End

Thousands of jobs taken away from real Americans on the first day. The stuttering fuck is off to a good start.

I like the stage directions that thieving fucktard was given in his ear "salute the marines"..... and then he tells the audience "salute the marines". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!

Laughing and pointing at that drooling vegetable will become a religion soon.

:abgg2q.jpg:

I like the stage directions that thieving fucktard was given in his ear "salute the marines"..... and then he tells the audience "salute the marines". BWAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA!!!!!!
Biden was totally lost

he was led to the top of the steps and just stood there stupidly waiting for further directions

then he was told to turn and wave

which he did with the no enthusiasm and a half hearted wave

this is embarrassing for our nation

When the commies lost control of the USSR it was because the dudes driving the tanks in the street supported their fellow citizens rather than the government.

I watched it and remember.

That's why I want the collapse.

That is why all of the hubris of January 6. They are above everyone else. All the carnage in the last year in many cities means nothing to them but using others for their agendas.
7% of last years protests turned into riots but the Capitol riot was planned and scheduled. BLM didn`t bring a noose and zip ties. See the difference there kid?

That is why all of the hubris of January 6. They are above everyone else. All the carnage in the last year in many cities means nothing to them but using others for their agendas.
7% of last years protests turned into riots but the Capitol riot was planned and scheduled. BLM didn`t bring a noose and zip ties. See the difference there kid?

What a load of horse shit.

The only planners were Antifa and BLM who were greeted by the Capitol police.
Those from the Trump rally weren't planned. They went after the rally and it certainly wasn't planned.

OH and 100% of last year riots were planned. They rioted, looted, murdered and burned buildings to the ground in Portland, Seattle and Indi.

See the difference there kid??

Biden was totally lost

he was led to the top of the steps and just stood there stupidly waiting for further directions

then he was told to turn and wave

which he did with the no enthusiasm and a half hearted wave

this is embarrassing for our nation

Biden* heard ‘salute the Marines’ in his earpiece so said ‘salute the Marines’. He’s a very well puppet.

Forum List

Back