DEAR BLACK FOLKS! I See U Change Behavior To Stop The CoronaVirus But What About The NegronaVirus?

AveryJarhman

Gold Member
Jul 11, 2015
ny
Hello. Beginning at 16:20 in the following video, Childhood Trauma (ACEs) victim and social activist Tommy Sotomayor speaks about what he and others describe as family, people and community harming dysfunctions in America's black community, as well as addressing how to improve race and intra-racial relations.

I listened this entire Sotomayor broadcast, concluding this is one of Tommy's more somber broadcast speaking truths that many, if not most Americans of African descent REFUSE to recognize.

DEAR BLACK FOLKS! I See U Change Behavior To Stop The CoronaVirus But What About The NegronaVirus?

Peace.

Last edited:
Hi. During this YT broadcast, employing his usual sarcasm, Willie Williams speaks about the type of family, people and community harming dysfunction Tommy Sotomayor and other citizens have been addressing for sometime.

The Way My Brain Set Up Right Now, Open The Schools, I Don't Have Enough Weed 1,669 views • Mar 24, 2020 The Willie Williams Show 3

Honestly, every time I hear an American mother of African descent refer to her child or children as MOTHERFVVKERS, I want to notify CPS, hoping their kids are placed in a LOVING HOME where they won't experience the dysfunction this man speaks about in his presentation about crime and CHILD ABUSE affecting far too many citizens.

'Black women are destroying themselves and black men'
The Devils Advocate

⚠️ Strong Language ⚠️ Viewer Discretion Is Advised ⚠️ Fact & Truth Warning

In closing, I believe this YT broadcast published on Jun 19, 2012 by Ms. Jazzyslim2005 speaks undeniable truths, as well as explains why for near forty years, many American recording artists of African descent, as well a Pres and Mrs. Obama friends and WH guests HATEFULLY denigrate women and girls as less than human BBTCHES or HOES undeserving of being treated with basic human respect.

"On the Couch #4: Black Women Ain't Sh^^...."

#PreventChildAbuse #StopHate

_THUGLIFE Public Service Announcement.jpg
_Lets Raise Children.png

Peace.

Hello. Beginning at 4:24 YouTube commentator and social activist Tommy Sotomayor speaks about what he and others describe as dysfunctions in America's black community, as well as addressing how to improve race and intra-racial relations.

I listened this entire Sotomayor broadcast, concluding this is one of Tommy's more somber broadcast speaking truths that many, if not most Americans of African descent REFUSE to recognize.

DEAR BLACK FOLKS! I See U Change Behavior To Stop The CoronaVirus But What About The NegronaVirus? 30,761 views •Streamed live on Mar 23, 2020

⚠ Strong Language ⚠ Viewer Discretion Is Advised ⚠ Fact & Truth Warning

As always, I look fwd to reading intelligent replies.

Peace.

bC97ZBY.png

Hello. Beginning at 4:24 YouTube commentator and social activist Tommy Sotomayor speaks about what he and others describe as dysfunctions in America's black community, as well as addressing how to improve race and intra-racial relations.

DEAR BLACK FOLKS! I See U Change Behavior To Stop The CoronaVirus But What About The NegronaVirus? 30,761 views •Streamed live on Mar 23, 2020

⚠ Strong Language ⚠ Viewer Discretion Is Advised ⚠ Fact & Truth Warning

As always, I look fwd to reading intelligent replies.

Peace.

^^^ typical Trump supporter

Has Chinese Coronavirus killed as many people as blacks have in the last year alone?

I agree with the mildly obese African American female in the video who someone apparently had unprotected sex with for some reason that there should be a tax relief on the purchase of "weed."

:auiqs.jpg: "Trump, you need to tell the weed man to give us a discount."

It's probably wrong to be laughing this hard about that, but damn!

rofl.gif

Okay, that is crappy parenting, she just doesn't want to invest time and effort into keeping her children occupied with a healthy activity. It's possible she doesn't know how, but I sense a bit too much selfishness going on there.

Okay, that is crappy parenting, she just doesn't want to invest time and effort into keeping her children occupied with a healthy activity. It's possible she doesn't know how, but I sense a bit too much selfishness going on there.

Hello, MM.

Sadly, for whatever reasons, AmericanSociety@large REFUSES to take action protecting children and teens from a large population of apparent emotionally troubled teen and adult mothers NO DIFFERENT from the mother featured in Willie Williams video.

American society, including several USMB members, should be deeply ashamed for not speaking out about the apparent EMOTIONAL or MENTAL ILLNESS affecting large numbers of American females. I'm referring to girls and women who many President Obama and Mrs "GIRL POWER" Obama friends or WH guests characterize as BBTCHES and HOES.

Unfortunately, imo the one word best describing the current state of America's large FEMALE dominated PRO BLACK community is "SICKENING".

After the current global pandemic is brought under control, society should consider using the newly constructed hospital facilities to begin treating MENTAL HEALTH ISSUES affecting girls and women who are no different from the apparent disturbed woman Willie Williams features in his broadcast.

Obama, Jay-Z, Beyonce, Kendrick Lamar, Hate, Hustle.png
stevie wonder, shawn carter child abuse_2.jpg

Peace ♥

Forum List

Back