Dear Aborigines, Please stop having sex with your kids!

basquebromance

Diamond Member
Nov 26, 2015
i didn't say that. that's actually the title of a chapter from a new book by Milo Yiannopolous.

Blacks trend to not consider the long term effects of their actions.That has a lot to do with having the lowest iq of any race or sub-race on this planet. I kind of feel sorry for these people as they don't have much of a chance and if liberals gived one ounce about these people they'ed support gene slicing to attempt at increasing it.

Blacks trend to not consider the long term effects of their actions.That has a lot to do with having the lowest iq of any race or sub-race on this planet. I kind of feel sorry for these people as they don't have much of a chance and if liberals gived one ounce about these people they'ed support gene slicing to attempt at increasing it.

The OP claims to be referring to native Australians actually.

Perhaps your illiteracy has a lot to do with racists having the lowest "iq" [sic] on this planet. Whatever the fuck that is.

Last edited:

Really?! Millenniums of technological advances have led to all of us having the opportunity to express our ideas in a public forum and this is what you bring? Come on man, you can do better than this.

IDIOT

Perhaps your illiteracy has a lot to do with racists having the lowest "iq" [sic] on this planet. Whatever the fuck that is.
There is no evidence to support your claim, that those you label “racist” have the lowest IQ on the planet.

There is no evidence to support your claim, that those you label “racist” have the lowest IQ on the planet.

Actually I didn't make a claim. Go buy "Satire for Dummies".

I thought that Milo was a big fan of sex with kids ?

Or was that a different Milo ?
i am 100% sure, that Kremlin thugs paid for this book, but point is there , "they have sex with children" unfortunately part of way of life, we are still have racist word view, where all evil came from "white people" meanwhile the natives we paint as gang of hippie , children of nature. which is total BS

Really?! Millenniums of technological advances have led to all of us having the opportunity to express our ideas in a public forum and this is what you bring? Come on man, you can do better than this.
He really cant.

Forum List

Back